allislove

How my birth is imaginary?

50 posts in this topic

Your mother is literally yourself.

You are not watching Leo's videos you actually are them. 

For small mind Leo sounds crazy but he is not really Trying to convince small mind he actually speaks to Higher Self which recognizes Truth because it is Truth. 

My mind was sceptical too but with Full Awakening I was so shocked with this discovery. Mind bending stuff and so Paradoxical. But it is True and Truth is Absolutelly Good, beyond any possible description. 

God is Love. 

Life is not about survival it is about True Self Discovery. Thank Goodness I was wise enough, Just Thank Goodness. 

Practises Will awaken you and you can only do it by yourself. All talk All insights no matter how True they are Will Just not do it. 

Full complete Truth about yourself and Reality. You are the Source of Infinite Love. Imagine how great actual discovery that is no amount of self image success can top that. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity i Love you Zero.  Yeah mysticsm is something else right?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Logic collapses. How deep it goes actually. 

Well I say It's not All unicorns and rainbows you really really have to be Godlike to go al way through and humble enough to ask for help when needed. 

Really Wish to Thank @Nahm for All help without him I Will Just not make it. Great to have some sort of support in All of these. It is Just difficult sometimes. I deeply beleive All Awakened faced same stuff.

Ask and you shall be given. Reality is Pure Love Nothing is possible without it. 

@Nahm Yeah, other then that, that Tree outside needs some love. It Just calls. Saddest part of this All that God is damn hippie. 

God damn hippie, Jesus dude. Yeah stoic Spartan that cries All the time. 

❤️>?

Yesterday I had 1.5g of B+ and they helped me to have a direct realization of how my birth is imaginary. On the peak of the experience shrooms helped me to put awareness on the ego. I didn't blame the ego, I just loved and observed it. That helped ego to relax, so consciousness sank to the ever present space of everything. I saw the ego as a small piece of the space. Then I realized that "I" is that space and not just the ego. And it was always like that. From that space birth and death is imaginary. Grateful for the experience. Love. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Nahm ego dead. Unified, Self Realized present state All the time. Game over. ❤️

Thanks for All patience and pointing me into Transcendance and Liberation. 

No self no problem indeed. 

Liberation is Nothing more then healing and returning Conciousness in It's most natural state. 

God wants All kids back to Heaven, that's Why Humanity, kids. Answer always presented. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Will God allow devils ruining Heaven

Do God's work

All that Great Heart still lying in silent suffering on angel wing. 

Heart for Humanity. 

Serve All that is you. 

God wants good for All. 

All that you are becoming. 

I see you done your work. 

You are afraid of your Light. 

What you want Universe wants.

You are only Authority. 

You are God fully. 

How blind I am. How fucking blind I am. Divinelly guided and still not realize. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity