allislove

How my birth is imaginary?

50 posts in this topic

I understand (at least conceptually) that everything is God's dream, that I am God, but still the birth of my character in this dream has happened, the same as death is going to happen at some point. So, it's imaginary from God's perspectives, since God has imagined my character and everything else? Since I identified myself as a character, but I am not only character but everything (God). Does my flow of thoughts look legit?

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Yes you are Everything. Infinite limitless Conciousness. 

Meditation is the way. Discover your True Self. Yes you can discover how and Why you Created this dream. It is not about survival at All. It is about your Truth. 

Thank you, advaita bear :x

@dimitri I’ve heard about a million times now that I am god but I cant truly understand it until I experience it myself. So I stopped caring. I’d advise you stop as well bc even though it’s a big insight, it means nothing if you don’t actually have the insight. 

Also you should know that the majority of the people on this forum also have no idea what god is and have no direct experience. The ones that do have the insight from psychedelics, so there ya go. 

Just now, dimitri said:

Thank you, advaita bear :x

Yeah even Advaita Bear deserves some love. Enough with unicorn and donkeys, Advaita Bear needs All the love he can get. 

4 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

@dimitri I’ve heard about a million times now that I am god but I cant truly understand it until I experience it myself. So I stopped caring. I’d advise you stop as well bc even though it’s a big insight, it means nothing if you don’t actually have the insight. 

Also you should know that the majority of the people on this forum also have no idea what god is and have no direct experience. The ones that do have the insight from psychedelics, so there ya go. 

Thanks, yeah, going to ask Mushy in a few days. :) 

@dimitri Homeboy says 5meo is the “see god” drug.. not sure if mushies will do it. During the recent facets of awakening video he mentions that certain psychedelics produce different insights into the facets of reality. Like MDMA for love, LSD for understanding oneness and 5meo to get the “god head” or whatever. 

Shrooms tend to work on the emotional level for me, and like I said I’ve never realized that I’m god. In fact I’ll be skeptical until I realize it myself because  I question EVERYTHING! 

Edited by Meditationdude
Worss

5 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

@dimitri Homeboy says 5meo is the “see god” drug.. not sure if mushies will do it. During the recent facets of awakening video he mentions that certain psychedelics produce different insights into the facets of reality. Like MDMA for love, LSD for understanding oneness and 5meo to get the “god head” or whatever. 

Shrooms tend to work on the emotional level for me, and like I said I’ve never realized that I’m god. In fact I’ll be skeptical until I realize it myself because  I question EVERYTHING! 

Yeah, I can confirm understanding oneness with Lucy. I talked to Demitry (God's Molecule) only once, that's too radical for me for now. I want to go slower with Mushy and Lucy from time to time. :) 

Questioning everything sounds good to me!
Anyway, I wish you best of luck on your journey.

3 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

Realizing you are God can be done on most traditional Psychedelics. The distinction between lsd and the likes of nn/5meo dmt is their insights on realizing this can be deeper per trip due to their sheer intensity. For me it was a combo of lsd and dxm. 

Personally I think it's best to let go of any ideas that psychedelic A will give you this and instead just let go of expectations and see where it takes you. Take the substance for the substance so to speak. 

Edited by Shadowraix

@Meditationdude You can definitely realize and see the god head on 2 tabs of LSD. 

But with mushrooms, you can ask for them to show you god and they just might if you take big enough dose. 

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@dimitri Why are you believing your birth was imaginary?

Leo told me :P

@dimitri

Infinite intelligence is more efficient than that (op). You don’t need to imagine you were born, you only need to believe you are not the thought, “my birth was imaginary”. 

You are that thought. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@dimitri

Infinite intelligence is more efficient than that (op). You don’t need to imagine you were born, you only need to believe you are not the thought, “my birth was imaginary”. 

You are that thought. 

Such a riddle, thank you Nahm ❤️

But if I don't beleive in any tought I become/always am Spirit/Infinite Love /Infinite potential etc. 

@dimitri Just drop ego, meditation is the way and see for yourself What THIS becomes. It Will blow your minds out.... With Love. ?

Who can live their entire life in this Game over state I Will give him/Her my beloved unicorn doll. You have no idea how I am attached to it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@dimitri What’s an example of something which you call one thing (a name / label / word), but you know it’s actually something else, something underlying?  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@dimitri What’s an example of something which you call one thing (a name / label / word), but you know it’s actually something else, something underlying?  

My wife. I call her "my wife", just a few words, but it's actually a real person.

Or you are talking about God? :D