Harikrishnan

Ways to cut completely off from relationship.

6 posts in this topic

I really find it hard to cut of relationships from life whether its friends, lovers or family members who i know dosent make me grow. I cut them of for few weeks then i go back to them thinking they are not that bad/ or i have a feeling of sadness or desperation knowing if i cut them off they wont be in my friend list after 20-30 years. I think issue is lack of abundance mindset . So can anyone help me with ultimate guide/mindset to cut people of life and not bother about them ever after/be okey with not having them in rest of life.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I think it just comes down to you realizing that you are better off without them. Maybe when they are around you realize you don't want to be there or would rather be doing something else. I would just cut back on my time around those people that are holding you back and see how that goes. Just start off by slowly reducing your time with those people.

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

9 minutes ago, Finland3286 said:

I think it just comes down to you realizing that you are better off without them. Maybe when they are around you realize you don't want to be there or would rather be doing something else. I would just cut back on my time around those people that are holding you back and see how that goes. Just start off by slowly reducing your time with those people.

I will give that a try. But problem is a part of me still want to go along with them

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

What do you seek to gain from cutting them off? Can you gain that thing, or fulfill that need or desire without taking any action to end the relationship(s)? 

Relationships are fiction, they only occur as interactions in the present moment. Making the decision to cut someone off is an attempt to "lock in" a sense of freedom. No one can ever take your freedom but yourself. 

I would get really honest and journal about what you want from your relationships or life in general. What direction do you want to go in? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I will give that a try. But problem is a part of me still want to go along with them

Just go less if your goal is to cut back on time with them. If you are around them everyday cut back to six times a week. If you are with them twice a week cut back to once a week. Think about how you spend your time with these people. What are you so worried about missing out on if you want to reduce your time spent with them anyways?

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

54 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

What do you seek to gain from cutting them off? Can you gain that thing, or fulfill that need or desire without taking any action to end the relationship(s)? 

i think i will gain peace from cutting them off. yes i can without ending relationship, but problem with me is i am wasting lot of time with them  i think there is some instant gratification stimulants getting with time spending with them.

Relationships are fiction, they only occur as interactions in the present moment. Making the decision to cut someone off is an attempt to "lock in" a sense of freedom. No one can ever take your freedom but yourself. 

TRUE

I would get really honest and journal about what you want from your relationships or life in general. What direction do you want to go in? 

I will do that