Nate0068

Earth concept

18 posts in this topic

So when leo talks about concept he says that the earth being round or flat is just a concept.but you can take a plane around it if you wanted to its been proven that you can  so this concept would be true right because that shows that were on a sphere and cant go anywhere else were a limited to the diameter of the sphere yeah its a concept but you can actually see that we are on an earty for are selfs

Concept is a mental representation. Sure, you could you could tour the Earth from a space and experience it being a sphere but when your back on earth, it becomes a concept again. 

Maps come in various degrees of accuracy, with some being totally wrong. But even if you have a very accurate map it is important be conscious that the map is never the territory it depicts.

For example, it's important to understand that "the Earth" is an imagination you are now having.

Notice that there is no Earth in your current direct experience. Which obviously means you must be imagining it.

The floor you're standing or sitting on is not "the Earth".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nate0068 I’m going to give you the most radical answer but it goes straight to the heart of your question. 

Reality is infinite. So infinitely many types of beings exist. This means that, inevitably, there are types of beings who, if they visited this Earth, would look at it and see it as flat where humans see it as round. They would even walk on its surface in a way that matches walking on a flat surface. 

Start with what you can directly experience. Look at your hand, and notice “your hand” is a thought (conceptual). Then look at “that”, understanding that “my hand” is a thought. What is that

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

@Nate0068 I’m going to give you the most radical answer but it goes straight to the heart of your question. 

Reality is infinite. 

Except that it's not.

The reality of your room. Nothing about your room has infinity about anything.

Edited by daramantus

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maps come in various degrees of accuracy, with some being totally wrong. But even if you have a very accurate map it is important be conscious that the map is never the territory it depicts.

For example, it's important to understand that "the Earth" is an imagination you are now having.

Notice that there is no Earth in your current direct experience. Which obviously means you must be imagining it.

The floor you're standing or sitting on is not "the Earth".

That's why millions of flat earthers truthfully imagine the earth to be flat, and it becomes totally flat, right? 

You're priceless my dude.??? Thank Zeus for your existence Leo. What's next? A LSD insight saying you created dragons back in the good ol' days ?? when we used to live in a flat plane because collective consciousness of humanity imagined the earth was flat? LMAO. Your logic is hilarious. The earth was round yet every single conscious being imagined it was flat, it wasn't. ? lmao. 

GIMME MORE NONSENSE, LET us all LAUGH MORE. So we can put more printscreens on reddit. Let us all laugh before you have problems with all the things you have said before that are also on screenshots. 

Edited by daramantus

@daramantus The room is a part of reality. Your retort is equivalent to me saying, “the whole number line is infinite,” and you coming back with, “but it isn’t. The number 3 is finite.” 

You cited a part as evidence to take down my argument for the whole. 

To that you may reasonably object with, “If reality is infinite, then there’s infinite energy and so, your room must contain an infinite amount of energy. Yet it doesn’t.” 

That objection is a common one that scientists use. It’s based on a misunderstanding of what an infinite reality would be like. An infinite reality wouldn’t be uniform or the same everywhere because that would impose a limit. For reality to be truly limitless, anything and everything (including finite things) must exist within it. 

To that, you might bring up another common objection that people use, “so if anything and everything exists, does that mean that an alien who destroys all universes exists? If so, why aren’t we dead?” This proposition completely bypasses what an infinite reality would entail. Yes, there’d be some alien (infinitely many) who go around destroying universes. Except, they’ll never get to all of them. Why? Because there’s infinitely many. No matter how many they destroy, there’ll always be more to destroy. Maybe we’re just in one of the universes that remains undestroyed 

Edited by Synchronicity

3 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Maybe we’re just in one of the universes that remains undestroyed

Alien reads this and be like: "Hold my beer."

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

???

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Na- aliens wouldn't dare destroy this universe. It's the only one that has Sunday Night Football.:P

wpid-936full-earth-girls-are-easy-screenshot.jpg

20 hours ago, daramantus said:

That's why millions of flat earthers truthfully imagine the earth to be flat, and it becomes totally flat, right? 

You're priceless my dude.??? Thank Zeus for your existence Leo. What's next? A LSD insight saying you created dragons back in the good ol' days ?? when we used to live in a flat plane because collective consciousness of humanity imagined the earth was flat? LMAO. Your logic is hilarious. The earth was round yet every single conscious being imagined it was flat, it wasn't. ? lmao. 

GIMME MORE NONSENSE, LET us all LAUGH MORE. So we can put more printscreens on reddit. Let us all laugh before you have problems with all the things you have said before that are also on screenshots. 

Amen to that!

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

20 hours ago, daramantus said:

Except that it's not.

The reality of your room. Nothing about your room has infinity about anything.

your interpretation of a thing is one in infinite possibility.

even if you point to the essence of a thing. ( in a relative contextual experience, we can both be aware of the essence of the experience of a thing, but this isn't "the thing" )

there is not a single metaphysical representation of a thing.

and if you do art, you'll see that there is not "eyes" here and "nose" there, but billions way of seeing them, I would even say, infinite, but maybe not, it just describe the potential of the interpretation.

if the experiencer, experience a thing in his mind / aka a thought, this is a thought, an interpretation, not the only single metaphysical possibility of an object.

to see an eye on a character you need to delimit where eyes start and stop, it looks from a lower consciousness perspective that things are only "one possibility" but with enough knowledge those barriers seams confusing and pointless.

in reality there is no eyes, everything is alien in this world, but we give, meaning, value, and description to things that in the absolute have no shapes ,no forms and no limit.

for skeptical, there is ALDOUS HUXLEY, He wrote about enlightment ( the divin within ) and "the door of perception" ( better suited for psychedelic experiencer )

I find those books good for scientifical rational mind, cause Aldous was not a mystic, he started to become one at the end of his life.

One of the best way is imagine what an alien discover if he comes to earth and never experienced anything of earth.

he would not be aware of all the relative distinction.

Edited by Aeris

On 10/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, daramantus said:

Lol you misunderstand Leo and then mock that very same misunderstanding as though it were not you who came up with it.

That's pretty funny too! :)

It's Love.

"True" is also a concept.

All there is is pure isness now.

Which of course is also a concept.

But you can very easily experience it for yourself.

Edited by universe

On 15/10/2019 at 2:25 AM, Nate0068 said:

So when leo talks about concept he says that the earth being round or flat is just a concept.but you can take a plane around it if you wanted to its been proven that you can  so this concept would be true right because that shows that were on a sphere and cant go anywhere else were a limited to the diameter of the sphere yeah its a concept but you can actually see that we are on an earty for are selfs

It really doesn't matter in experience! 

I had a dream last night that was staggering in that I had an amazing epiphany. I was walking around with friends - one of which was a little depressed and suddenly I get this sense of WOW, isn't it amazing that there is this experience?? I started talking to my friend about how incredible it is that we are alive at that moment and that we are experiencing this, that we are some creatures on some planet doing some stuff - How weird is that!! 

In that dream there was also an Earth below our feet and we could have talked about whether it is round or flat. In reality it was a dream Earth, made out of mind. There's no point to argue what shape it is, because it is so amazing that there is this experience in the first place :D !! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.