Aquarius

My life purpose - BECOMING AN ARTIST! + my YouTube channel :)

21 posts in this topic

My channel (please teach me how to make custom URL's..) :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw-NvuSHo99OWwOBJ_W60Q

My logo (I myself have created it cuz no money to pay a designer) :

drowzey draws.png

My first video - Capricorn astrological symbol

Channel goal: Share conscious ideas and beauty through art (lots to work on it I know I know..).

Give me ideas to draw. Even 1 word ideas are appreciated!

What would you like me to draw? It's free!

Free commissions woohoooo!!!! ^^

Just ask for spiritual or conscious, I mean SD Green, Yellow, Turquoise + ..... :) 

capricorn archetype.png

Edited by Aquarius

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw-NvuSHo99OWwOBJ_W60Q" >Drowzey Drawz Youtube channel ... </a>

Drowzey Drawz (test)

Edited by archi

22 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

What types of art do you do?

Everything. idk im beginner

21 hours ago, whoshearts said:

Heads up, you need 100 subscribers for the custom URL, so I subscribed to you. It's apparently an easy field to locate in your settings once you get there. I am also working towards 100.

What is yours?

18 hours ago, whoshearts said:

@Thewritersunion I may have misunderstood. I thought he meant a custom URL for his channel, such as www.sitename.com/customnamehere instead of the auto-generated string of text that YouTube gives to new creators. 

Yea that's what I meant lol. 100 here we go...!!

On 10/14/2019 at 1:07 PM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Aquarius Great job and beautiful picture, keep it up dude!

I'm a girl tho

but thanks I try!

NEW VID

(maybe meditating to neurofunk isn't the best idea...... xD )

Tree of life for a guy I'm dating right now. (finally FINALLY broke up with ex... @Shin )

tree of life cosmin.png

Need ideas you guys. Give me crazy, trippy ideas.

Might draw trip reports from this site lol :D since I cant do stuff because of schizophrenia...

First image came to my mind was king from cards. I as a kid was fascinated by that image. Can u make one . And in place of that heart sign draw a snake projecting on to viewer( it also means king with its sword is gonna cut it soon) 

519eIbjxBpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 10/27/2019 at 0:41 PM, MaximilianIV said:

Just curious, have you tried using something like YTools to promote your channel? I always was interested to find out how effective it is.

I comment on other speedpaint channels. Currently I'm at 12 subs in 2 weeks. Which is ok. This week I was completely inactive though. Moving in bigger city looking for jobs and all kinda had me busy.,

On 10/28/2019 at 2:56 PM, Harikrishnan said:

First image came to my mind was king from cards. I as a kid was fascinated by that image. Can u make one . And in place of that heart sign draw a snake projecting on to viewer( it also means king with its sword is gonna cut it soon) 

519eIbjxBpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Sure, loving the idea!! :) I will see what I can do, I don't have my laptop with me, sooooooo I will have to improvise heh

You will get it soon dont worry

I love your drawing! Just subscribed to your channel.

I'm an artist too and I was also diagnosed with schizophrenia. I don't identify myself with the diagnosis at all.

This is a drawing I created today for a memory game:

Clipboard02.jpg

On 10/25/2019 at 0:32 PM, Aquarius said:

Need ideas you guys. Give me crazy, trippy ideas.

Might draw trip reports from this site lol :D since I cant do stuff because of schizophrenia...

Idea: Zen Garden

Glad you're following a life purpose man! Since you're making content for others, and especially with text, I'd advice you to pick up some graphic design skills to make your content besides artwork look decent and more professional. Especially, I'd suggest studying the typography

Trippy Jesus or Buddha

Like an acid Jesus would be dope you feel me

Or like planet Earth smoking a blunt with Mars, idk. Make the planets have like arms and legs like the M&M characters lol

but wait there’s more

God playing with toys. Like a kid or something. Except the toys are real people and planets and shit. Like a kid playing with action figures

Alcohol drinking itself

Hulk in a cubicle

Aliens giving us the finger

A sexy drawing like something super erotic, idk

A hot girl sucking on a lollipop with her third eye open

A penis at a women’s right’s protest

A cup of ramen noodles having explosive diarrhea except the diarhhea is just cup noodle juice

A dog walking a human. Humans playing fetch with each other

A phone using a human, pulling a human out of its pocket

God dancing with a blunt in one hand and a hologram of the entire fucking Universe in the other

Some trippy chakra shit. Maybe like a heart chakra drawing or something. Or the chakras being aligned. That’s pretty dope.

If I had to pick one though it’d probably be my first idea: Acid jesus. Super fucking trippy

On 11/2/2019 at 7:08 AM, brugluiz said:

I love your drawing! Just subscribed to your channel.

I'm an artist too and I was also diagnosed with schizophrenia. I don't identify myself with the diagnosis at all.

This is a drawing I created today for a memory game:

Clipboard02.jpg

verry noice <3 

and ye for me i think i feel more borderline-like..

On 11/2/2019 at 10:07 PM, ActualizedDavid said:

Idea: Zen Garden

okayz

On 11/3/2019 at 8:28 AM, Halcyon Iconoclast said:

@Aquarius here's an idea for you. Create a tarot deck. Solidify your knowledge of archetypes in a highly artistic way.

dude thanx!!!

On 11/3/2019 at 0:17 PM, Hello from Russia said:

Glad you're following a life purpose man! Since you're making content for others, and especially with text, I'd advice you to pick up some graphic design skills to make your content besides artwork look decent and more professional. Especially, I'd suggest studying the typography

ok good thanks!! and yeah i love to do this

i moved back home for a while so i have time

mates kicked me out long story..

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, JoshuaBell said:

Trippy Jesus or Buddha

Like an acid Jesus would be dope you feel me

Or like planet Earth smoking a blunt with Mars, idk. Make the planets have like arms and legs like the M&M characters lol

but wait there’s more

God playing with toys. Like a kid or something. Except the toys are real people and planets and shit. Like a kid playing with action figures

Alcohol drinking itself

Hulk in a cubicle

Aliens giving us the finger

A sexy drawing like something super erotic, idk

A hot girl sucking on a lollipop with her third eye open

A penis at a women’s right’s protest

A cup of ramen noodles having explosive diarrhea except the diarhhea is just cup noodle juice

A dog walking a human. Humans playing fetch with each other

A phone using a human, pulling a human out of its pocket

God dancing with a blunt in one hand and a hologram of the entire fucking Universe in the other

Some trippy chakra shit. Maybe like a heart chakra drawing or something. Or the chakras being aligned. That’s pretty dope.

If I had to pick one though it’d probably be my first idea: Acid jesus. Super fucking trippy

woahh ok wow thanxxxksksksks