Zak

Deep problem Actualized.org never addressed

10 posts in this topic

To start off, as all the actualizers here, have one deep core problem in common which will not be solved unless addressed completely. I have been watching Leo's work for almost 08 months now, but still, I always screw up and slack off a lot during actualization. How? Let me explain.

I know meditation is essential, contemplation is, journaling is, this is important and that is important. I know that all. But... but why am I and you all still suck? I never remained balanced in my life, sometimes I am on the one side of the pendulum and sometimes on the other. Sometimes become buddha, sometimes push the boundaries and become neurotic fu*k. Why? Because of society and its norms. I know, I have to take full responsibility for my life, but still, understand these:

How can I actualize when I have sheep-like friends? I can only actualize or have friends, can not do both at the same time.

How can I actualize when my family is manipulative? It does not leave me to do whatever I want.

How can I actualize when I have all these distractions?

I think the environment plays a very crucial role. Put Leo in my shoes, he will become the same guy.

My question, how can all these things Leo tells us to do can be applied in the society we live in? Society is my problem, to make it short.

I just do no what to do, and how to solve all these problems me and you have. It feels like I am still living in the matrix, do not know how to crack it. Do you all feel the same way? If no, then please let me know if I am just being a pu**y.

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

No you are not a pussy its a society conditioning...you are not concious yet that you create your reality there is no enviroment creating your reality you are doing it... in logical way i can tell you that only way you can experience enviroment is through you.. through your filter of thoughts/ego your feelings etc..(yet again its not enviroment doing it its your body/mind doing it)and thats all that is creating in you by you, you saying that enviroment is blocking you is you creating that experience in yourself and then its part of your reality when you create that nothing is stopping you( if you dont create it yourself )there would be no experince of you reacting and getting victimized by enviroment...and its easy to fall asleep and not realize this even if you are concious of it...this reality of rules society goverment feels real because alot of people experience similar realities so it becomes a collective reality...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It seems you are stuck playing the victim role. It's time to realize you are in control, and not the external factors. You can decide to move out and get away from your family. You can choose to distance yourself from false friends. We are all susceptible to distractions. These distractions are designed to keep you stuck. You must be willing to become more focused and disciplined to break free from your distractions.

There is no need to be perfect. Just focus on making progress, not on trying to be perfect. There will always be a constant power struggle between the light and the dark. Light cannot exist without the dark. It is a constant balancing act, which is why the pendulum swings.

Stop thinking about it, and start taking action. Maybe daily meditation is a good place to start.

Powered By Love

10 hours ago, Zak said:

How can I actualize when I have sheep-like friends? 

How can I actualize when my family is manipulative? 

These are all great questions that you can find great answers to 

I can start it off with the first Q:

Spend maybe 1x a week with your currents friends (or reduce) and make some friends who have more positive influence on you (like from this forum, facebook groups, in person like-minded events) 

@Zak you control your environment buddy.

It is natural for there to be TONS of personal resistance that you will have to work through when doing self actualization work. Some days you will feel like buddha and other days u will want to lie in bed and jack off and watch minecraft let's plays.

You friends are unconscious? Choose new ones.

Your family? Deal with it.

Your environment will not support your journey. It's your job to deal with that. 

There's a lot more of Actualized videos that you clearly need more work implementing. 

- how to stop being a victim

- build your infrastructure

- setting proper expectations 

^ and many many many more.

8 months is nothing. Get your theory straight and build a realistic long-term vision.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Zak I feel ya man, I startet this journey 4 years ago with 18 I am 22 now and now some fruits of my Labour start to show, even tough things went far from optimal. There is a nice quote for this ,, people overestimate what they can achive in 1 year but underestimate whar they can do in 5 years". The longer I stick with this work the more profound it becomes.

Change doesn't come easy and you will learn it slowly and painfuly there is no way around it of you go to the Gym you'l know what i mean. Also your Habits and the Conditioning from society sit deep and you have to decondition yourself one item at a time, the best move one can make is to deelte all social media and consume as little video games, modern Pop/Rap Music (it makes you sublimaly a slave to consumerism), youtube-nonsense,TV and news as possible. (If I feel like slaking off I watch a Dokumentary or a very good classic movie or just listen to a good Album)

Start slowly to instal good Habits that allow you to slowly get controll of your life, read, go to the gym, meditate, study for school so you have more choice on the job market, whatever works for you and makes you stronger. If your friends are drinkers or smoke weed let them go they are lost in their own worlds and will be washed around by the curents of culture, its better to be a hardworkeing loner than the king of the loosers. 

Your current Ego was conditioned for something like 18+ years, to unravel that mess and construct your life on your terms will take time and dedication, but its 101% worth it. I can see where I would be today if I didnt find Actualized and Self help in general, one of thousands desperate nihilstic doomer adolecents, don't let resigantion be your fate! Keep and open mind, be humble, and walk towards the Light!

@Zak The point is you actualise with all these distractions. 

The biggest obstacle to this path is committing to it, as you have pointed out. 

How do you get over this obstacle?

Realise what is, is. Dark days = dark days, light days = light days. 

Become aware of the resistance as your post describes. Realise the resistance for what it is, and carry on the work. 

13 hours ago, Zak said:

Society is my problem, to make it short.

Don't forget, you are society. Just like if you're stuck in traffic, you are the traffic.

If society is your problem, then start with yourself and work outwards from there.

All stories and explanations are false.

16 hours ago, Zak said:

To start off, as all the actualizers here, have one deep core problem in common which will not be solved unless addressed completely. I have been watching Leo's work for almost 08 months now, but still, I always screw up and slack off a lot during actualization. How? Let me explain.

I know meditation is essential, contemplation is, journaling is, this is important and that is important. I know that all. But... but why am I and you all still suck? I never remained balanced in my life, sometimes I am on the one side of the pendulum and sometimes on the other. Sometimes become buddha, sometimes push the boundaries and become neurotic fu*k. Why? Because of society and its norms. I know, I have to take full responsibility for my life, but still, understand these:

How can I actualize when I have sheep-like friends? I can only actualize or have friends, can not do both at the same time.

How can I actualize when my family is manipulative? It does not leave me to do whatever I want.

I think the environment plays a very crucial role. Put Leo in my shoes, he will become the same guy.

My question, how can all these things Leo tells us to do can be applied in the society we live in? Society is my problem, to make it short.

I just do no what to do, and how to solve all these problems me and you have. It feels like I am still living in the matrix, do not know how to crack it. Do you all feel the same way? If no, then please let me know if I am just being a pu**y.

It's not an easy task I'm sorry