Raptorsin7

The Third Eye

20 posts in this topic

Can someone give me a comprehensive breakdown of the Third Eye. What is it, how do I open it, what effect will opening the third eye have on my life, and what techniques are good for opening it. I don't the origin of the term, but I think it's Hindu, and I was wondering if there was analogous concept in Buddhism? Is opening the third eye the same as awakening? Any insights would be appreciated.

If you wanna see reality as they are.

Don't do it if you'll be bothered by seeing reality as is. There is a blessing in keeping your seeing normal / on the surface level. 

You'll see people with the head of monkey, pigs etc. You'll also see the lights of others. 

You will need to have a strong ground to be able to pull it off.

Some people wanna close their visions. It's bothering to some. 

@Angelite Ahh ok. I definitely don't want to be tripping constantly, and i want to refine my life not uproot the entire thing. Right now I want to live a happy, normal life. Maybe once I get what I want from a normal life i'll go after some this is more out there stuff, but if that's what the third eye will get me then I am skeptical. Thanks 

How to do it? Eat halal food for 40days. Keep your seeing, hearing & intentions pure for 40days. 

For the sake of Allah alone. 

Edited by Angelite

I'm not a muslim. I hate when people word things in terms of religious dogma. But thanks anyways

I know. I'm just saying how it is. Because I am not sure if it will work if you're not a muslim. Because intention is key. 

Those who are born with it, will want to get it closed. 

Btw, dogma is your assumption,  the product of your limited knowledge/lens. 

Might as well says that you don't know about it instead.  

Edited by Angelite

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Can someone give me a comprehensive breakdown of the Third Eye.

It’s knowing Truth, vs “seeing”. Visually everything is the same, except for being brighter / whiter. You’ll likely see things like aura’s, but that is not specific to the opening of the third eye. 

What is it, how do I open it,

Belief deconstruction, self & reality, entirely, till there are none left. Start experiencing as many healing modalities as you can. And of course, daily meditation. It’s the quiet mind which is the third eye.  

what effect will opening the third eye have on my life,

Joy, awesomeness, awe, disbelief. 

and what techniques are good for opening it.

Decide to, firmly. Write it on your dream board, and the dream follows suit. Set the intention. Deconstruct beliefs. 

I don't the origin of the term, but I think it's Hindu, and I was wondering if there was analogous concept in Buddhism? Is opening the third eye the same as awakening?

No. 

Any insights would be appreciated.

You might think of it as the tablet which claimed the wifi as it’s own, then realized the actuality of wifi, then tuned to it, and senses via it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I've been feeling a lot pressure around the third eye, the forehead space above my normal eyes, and I don't know if this means i'm close to the eye opening or is it just a normal side effect of meditation. Should i bring attention to this space during meditation/ inquiry?

50 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm I've been feeling a lot pressure around the third eye, the forehead space above my normal eyes, and I don't know if this means i'm close to the eye opening or is it just a normal side effect of meditation. Should i bring attention to this space during meditation/ inquiry?

It happens when u put pressure on forehead space when u meditate, stop forcing pressure there and it will be gone. 

I started my meditation practice thinking i could easily open third eye and with third eye i could manifest everything in a split second, and travel to other astral relams. four years later and 1000's of meditation hours now i laugh thinking about my thoughts then on opening third eye. See there are 100's of video on Yt on how to easily open third eye and all but i will say those people who are making video havent even opened it, they are putting info from some textbook or article they read. Or maybe iam wrong they have. But from my understanding this is a looooooong journey, and on the way maybe u will open it maybe u wont it dosent matter what matter is enjoy the jouney.

And what Nahm said about deconstructing beliefs helps you get there.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Step 1. Eliminate toxins from your diet/lifestyle.

Step 2. De-calcify the Pineal Gland.

Step 3. Activate the gland with Meditation and Spiritual practices/techniques.

Step 4. There is no going back.

Having an active and open gland allows one to see through illusion, you cannot be tricked, you cannot be fooled, you see through lies, falsehoods ect... But do not focus on this entirely because you can end up out of balance.

Focus on balancing and activating all the Chakras. The Heart and Crown Chakra being of most importance.

Some people only focus on one then end up in places they don't know how to get themselves out of.

Always keep up with meditation and spiritual practice if you want to delve deep.

Spiritual Grounding is key, Start from the ROOT up, not the other way around.

HTH

B R E A T H E

@pluto there is a turning back. Disrupt your diet.

Not really.

Since you start with intention, you can close it with intention too. 

Or better yet, just leave it to God's Will. You don't choose to have it opened or not have it. If you see something, that means God wants you to see something. Opened is a blessing. Closed is a blessing too. You don't wanna see everything. 

Or do you?

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Doesn't make a difference either way. You can't cheat creation.

There are no right or wrongs. Just how well you ride the waves :)

B R E A T H E

@Raptorsin7  the third eye is never closed, it is one of the false beliefs that it can be opened. it is like the eyes you are opening after every closing, it is always opening with them. be aware of it. be aware that there is a massive confusion in our world between focus and non focus or diffuse concentration aka awareness and this affecting how you use the third eye. the third eye is sometimes confused for a tool of power alone and some people even believe they have opened it while all they unblocked is a sharp weapon of controll. the third eye is not just an eye it`s a complex tool to visualize bio/spiritual dynamics. school the wandering eye first, before you unlock the prism.

What do we mean with opening the third eye, release of DMT? Should be more temporary/incidental than a permanent flow?

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

14 hours ago, Angelite said:

I am not sure if it will work if you're not a muslim.

O.o:Dreally now ?

The third eye is more for "tuning into" different frequencies and interacting with realities other than this one. The spirit world, astral plane, faerie realms etc. 

@kira why? Because of the intention I mentioned. I am not sure if it will work if the intentions is different. 

For example, the muslims do all those(the things that I mentioned) for the sake of God alone, health, wisdom, clear seeing or whatever that comes after it are the byproduct of this intention to serve the Creator of all creations, 

Eating halal food , purifying yourself physically & internally. The mind body & soul. For the sake of God. 

I literally am not sure if it will work if your intention is different. Because for us it is Allah who determines everything. Whatever that come to us, is from Allah. 

For example, if your intention is to open your third eye, you may get only that. If your intention is for the ego, you'll get only that. (May or may not get it btw). Because everything is determined by Allah's Will. And not ours. 

For example, those who fast for the sake of health, will only get health. 

"Intention is key"

One is as a form of submission to the Creator of all creations. Another is for Ego. 

The second, is limited to what the Ego had realized. Which can never be compared to the Creator of all creations. 

Idk, maybe it will work. But limited to your finite intentions. Which depends on Allah's Will , it may or may not happens according to your finite intentions (Allah here refer to the Creator of everything. I think it's better to not define it in any way, don't think about it. But He have many beautiful Names). 

It's like, how would you know if health is all there is to "goodness", how'd you know what the best thing are? How'd you know if enlightenment is the highest good? That there's nothing better than that? Because our pov will always be limited to what we know. How'd you know if there's nothing better?

What is your intention to open your third eye? Why do you fast? 

We fast as a submission to our Creator. It is a form of worship. To get God's blessings.Which has it's own wisdom. 

Why would non-believer fast, to be healthy. To be psychic? Haha idk. 

But the highest good is to get God's blessings.

For if you get all those, but not Allah's blessings, all those would be meaningless. Everything. Not worth it. 

But you guys are still debating whether God exist or not exist. Or what God is~ I know it is a big wuestion.

Edited by Angelite

On 10/14/2019 at 6:26 PM, pluto said:

@Angelite Doesn't make a difference either way. You can't cheat creation.

There are no right or wrongs. Just how well you ride the waves :)

Earthly interpretation vs heavenly interpretation :)

One with reason, the other with both reason and Wisdom. 

Edited by Angelite