Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sausagehead

What to do about life

4 posts in this topic

I’m sick of life feeling like a nightmare why does this place called earth got to suck so bad?

It sucks so we can grow and transform. Ourselves and everything around us. 

The nightmare is only one side of the spectrum. Love is the answer. It's what sets us free.

What to do about life? 

Live it. Love it.

5 hours ago, sausagehead said:

I’m sick of life feeling like a nightmare why does this place called earth got to suck so bad?

Not everybodys life sucks.

Some peoples life sucks more than others. Everyone starts from a differnet place, mentally and with different circumstances.
There is literally nothing else to do than trying to transform. Maybe you have been the luckiest motherfucker out there in one of your previous lifes and chose a hard path in this one. Maybe what I just said is bullshit, idk. 

Nevertheless, you gotta try everything.
In this day and age, there is so much potentially helpful information out there - so get your life in order. 
There is a way. There are many ways.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

5 hours ago, sausagehead said:

Life, places, earth, etc, in the object sense, don’t have feeling, so they can not be blamed for sucking so bad. 

You have feeling, sensational guidance. 

Not aligning with it, produces “sucks so bad”. 

Because it’s soooo good. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE