TrynaBeTurquoise

Is it possible to tap into animal consciousness under a psychedelic?

17 posts in this topic

Or in a deep meditative samadhi state or something like that?

for whatever reason you set your trip intention to explore the animal kingdom, could you directly tap into the experience of an animal like a lion or a dog or even smaller creatures like insects? In order to be able to empathize/understand them better and spread your love more deeply to all life forms?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I haven’t had such an experience yet, however I have read some reports that  Stanislav Grof share from some of his patients and students in LSD: Doorway to the Numinous: The Groundbreaking Psychedelic Research into Realms of the Human Unconscious

So, it may be possible.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Of course it is, its possible without the substance, creation is infinite, choose your mastery.

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, pluto said:

Of course it is, its possible without the substance, creation is infinite, choose your mastery.

Yup. It is possible. 

From my experience. Could merge with "objects" could do the same with humans but didn't want to. Because I Will know everything about some specific human. 

Makes no sense from materialistic World View but indeed everything is alive and Aware. 

Bit wierd but fun. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On mushrooms I once became conscious that I created all the dinosaurs.

Not what you were asking, but eh...

Weird shit happens when you trip enough times.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@zeroISinfinity @okulele

What did you do to achieve that? Meditation? Psychedelics?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Superfluo Love Everything without single exception. 

Conciousness =Love

Want specifics.meditated in bus then I Remembered @Nahmadvice and Done that Just for fun of it. Then I "looked" some person and almost completelly become that person so I had to pull of and stop. Was very wierd. Really wierd.

For Spirituality you have to be robust without a question. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

Thank you! One more question: in a focused way, like in a meditation session, or in your daily life?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

On mushrooms I once became conscious that I created all the dinosaurs.

Not what you were asking, but eh...

Weird shit happens when you trip enough times.

Had the EXACT same thing on LSD. Then I realized I caused the holocaust. That all of it was love. What a trip that was LOL

I'll give it a try. Just took 1.8g shrooms and will be tripping with my cats and dog.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

8 hours ago, Superfluo said:

What did you do to achieve that? Meditation? Psychedelics?

Psychedelics. Mushrooms, if I remember correctly. Just deep deep into the experience and suddenly... this!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Isn't it all the same consciousness ? 

Being experienced in a animal body.  

Yes absolutely, I have. I find cats to be very enlightened animals. I had taken mushrooms and tapped into a cat’s consciousness by looking into his eyes. It was cool, it just felt like consciousness, it’s no different than staring into the eyes of a human in that sense. I find it easy to put myself in animals’ shoes and understand where they are coming from. Mostly cats and dogs but I can do it with other animals too. It does take practice and experience, however, and I am also careful because it can be easy to project human experience onto them. 

"You Create Magic" 

There were a few times where I've gone beyond the mind into instinctual nature on lsd. I was playing basketball with friends on a light dose and was aware of what moves they were making before it happened. I also house sat for a friend and had a weirdly awesome connection and understanding with his dog while tapping back into that. 

Yes, for sure. I once experienced a rather peculiar lion expressing it’s counterintuitive situation of actually lacking in self assured ness & courage, and being on his path to go see The One, to get it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE