Achilles

Will God experience everything, I mean Everything?

9 posts in this topic

Hello to this amazing community. 

There's one thing that I still can't comprehend. 

From the point of view of God, will Leo explode the world the next month in order for God to experience EVERYTHING ("in one reality")? It will be one experience that God will have? Or since Leo is in a different path, God will not experience at least in one reality experience Leo exploding the world next month? (So God will not experience EVERYTHING). 

If God will experience it, from the point of view of the God, is just odd if Leo explode the world or not? 

From the point of view of Leo, Leo can do what he wants, so what would happen would be an urge in him to explode the world? 

Sorry for this example @Leo Gura.

Thank you all :)

Edited by Achilles

1 hour ago, Achilles said:

Will God experience everything, I mean Everything?

It is already happening NOW.

unborn Truth

I asked once if Harry Potter actually happened and was told that it did without playing out that it did. In other words, Harry Potter actually happening only exists as potential and may or may not happen. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

15 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Well somebody deleted my answer but luckily I have a screenshot...

Your post wasn’t deleted, it appeared in a duplicate thread.

@Shaun Yes that's exactly right. God is the potential of infinite occurrences. Whether they actually play out or not in form makes no difference to God.

As a side note this level of consciousness can be directly experienced. It is like a field of pure potential where everything exists in a formless state.

51 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Shaun Yes that's exactly right. God is the potential of infinite occurrences. Whether they actually play out or not in form makes no difference to God.

As a side note this level of consciousness can be directly experienced. It is like a field of pure potential where everything exists in a formless state.

That's kind of reassuring. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

11 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That's kind of reassuring. 

@Shaun Wait till you have a direct experience of it (if you haven't already). It will be amazingly reassuring.:)