Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wonderer

psilocybe cubensis Vs LSD?

6 posts in this topic

Hellllllloooo my fellow off-roaders ?

Just wondering what you more experienced people preferred for enlightenment work?

I plan on using both to make my mind up for myself but just wondered what you guys liked more and for what reason?!

I prefere Lsd atm. Shrooms give me a massive headace the day after. But both work out just fine if you're starting out. And everyone has their own preference. Just try them out and see what you like most.

There are pros and cons to both. The mushroom trip lasts for a much shorter period of time for LSD. It can also give you stomach aches. Mushrooms are also less predictable. The potency varies from batch to batch. I personally like LSD because it doesn't vary as much from trip to trip. It's more predictable. The downside is that it lasts longer. And sometimes it can get annoying when you want the trip to end.

With my experience, at low, comfortable doses. 

Lucy is Eye Opening - Perceiving and Expressing the nature of Reality, the self, the moment.

Mushy is Life Changing - Taking you to your Roots, Emotional and Mental reconstructing. 

Eventually you will meet Demitry, the Reality Breaking Spirit Molecule. 

But don't force Enlightenment or Clairvoyance, just observe and experience, reflect and realize later. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

I feel like LSD gives a mother figure vibe N Shrooms give a father figure vibe. Both are great