Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kindayellow

Finding a Self-Actualised girlfriend?

11 posts in this topic

I say self-actualised but I really mean someone that is self actualising. I'm unsure about what a woman truly into personal development would be like. Since what most women are like is very self image and beauty obsessed (men are equally bad in different ways). You hear a lot of stereotypes such as you know, women love shopping, they drain their partners bank accounts through jewelery and holidays and stuff but I don't believe any of those things are "just how women are" more just thats how most women are when they live a very low consciousness life. And maybe it's an issue that I as a man, prefer more masculine self development teachings like Leo's video's for example, which can sometimes be masculine compassionate and feminine compassionate, but he has a more male audience. And from what I see, which could be wrong, the self development teachings women have don't seem as concrete and are just sort of empowering mantra's and things like that. My mother for example is partly into personal development, she has gone to a couple of workshops where its like an all female group and they showered in waterfalls and things like that, and she reads some books, and listens to mantra's like I said earlier. But she still cares about her self image and makes facebook posts and goes shopping and things like that. Which makes me think "is any of what she is doing really effective?" could be a case of that's just the society she's lived in for many decades and its easier for me as a young adult to drop those things (which I haven't completely I'll admit). So I'd appreciate any sort of insights about women and their personal development and what a self actualizing woman would be like. 

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

When I say Masculine, it is a description like Femininity, which both can including Male and Female Characters

It is a more masculine territory, to face death and throw yourself through hell to come back with a tiny peace of the puzzle. 

A more Feminine player finds comfort and beauty in the settings provided, not having the need to dominate the environment.

My Wife is a complete lover of life, she always has been. Always smiling, realizing, and developing. She has a better connection to the source than I do. but maybe that's because I keep cutting my umbilical cord to find a greater source. < << That just made me think... oh, maybe if I stop cutting? LOL

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@kindayellow Go out and talk to hundreds of girls. There is no other way.

I'd avoid parties or any kind of environment that doesn't contribute to calm and slow conversations.

unborn Truth

@Winter Thank you very much! I appreciate your response, just one question though, when you say "...and considering people for what they actually are". Are you referring to what people show themselves to be around others? Because I don't believe that any of that is who people actually are truly, they're all just a multitude of things that draw us in and we attach ourselves to such as our hobbies, fashion etc. And I just struggle when from what I see, women so involved in that sort of lifestyle, in a way I would like a woman detached from all that. But that then reminds me of the whole analogy Leo made in masculine vs feminine psychology about getting frustrated at a cat for not being like a dog lol

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

A self actualizing woman would like to learn new things. Studying some subjects (reading, listening to talks etc), looking for self knowledge (also reading, meditating etc) and taking care of her physical health (diet focused on nutrition (not only in calories), physical exercises etc). She would not be obsessed with physical beauty, but would probably look good because she is healthy and loves life. It doesn't mean she would never use any make up or a beautiful dress, but she will probably prefer comfortable clothes most of the time. 

I look at is my base needs are met.  I do not NEED a lady to complete me. I do not want a lady to complete me. I am complete all to my own.

If the right lady came along to share my life for a while I can see where my life might be even better.  

To find her, I live my life, and keep my eyes open.  I am impeccable with my word, and honest. Most people are uncomfortable around honest people and most people wander away. Those left are usually pretty interesting people. 

There is a good saying: "you attract what you are, not what you want". Women into personal development will be drawn to you. Go to places that these women may frequent; seminars, meditation retreats, yoga classes, or you may find them in a stage green city through cold approach. Plenty of women out there that develop themselves, just a matter of finding them. 

Self-Actualised girlfriend? :D Self actualized in what, there is no limit? where is a limit? why do you need one?

As above so below.

As within, so outside.

Law of correspondence I belief its called.

Reality has this funny way of catching up, perhaps with a slight timelag.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 12/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, kindayellow said:

I say self-actualised but I really mean someone that is self actualising. I'm unsure about what a woman truly into personal development would be like. Since what most women are like is very self image and beauty obsessed (men are equally bad in different ways). You hear a lot of stereotypes such as you know, women love shopping, they drain their partners bank accounts through jewelery and holidays and stuff but I don't believe any of those things are "just how women are" more just thats how most women are when they live a very low consciousness life. And maybe it's an issue that I as a man, prefer more masculine self development teachings like Leo's video's for example, which can sometimes be masculine compassionate and feminine compassionate, but he has a more male audience. And from what I see, which could be wrong, the self development teachings women have don't seem as concrete and are just sort of empowering mantra's and things like that. My mother for example is partly into personal development, she has gone to a couple of workshops where its like an all female group and they showered in waterfalls and things like that, and she reads some books, and listens to mantra's like I said earlier. But she still cares about her self image and makes facebook posts and goes shopping and things like that. Which makes me think "is any of what she is doing really effective?" could be a case of that's just the society she's lived in for many decades and its easier for me as a young adult to drop those things (which I haven't completely I'll admit). So I'd appreciate any sort of insights about women and their personal development and what a self actualizing woman would be like. 

Spirituality in blue is mostly orange marketing in disguise.

Sorry about this harsh truth. But spiritual ritual is equal to blue non sense.

Spirituality as a pattern to improve consciousness and being enlightened is mostly green/yellow.

Spirituality to be in the trend is or Green or at worst blue.

If you need items for validate spirituality that's mostly blue/orange.

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

Spirituality in blue is mostly orange marketing in disguise.

Sorry about this harsh truth. But spiritual ritual is equal to blue non sense.

Spirituality as a pattern to improve consciousness and being enlightened is mostly green/yellow.

Spirituality to be in the trend is or Green or at worst blue.

If you need items for validate spirituality that's mostly blue/orange.

Which color chart are you using? When I look on the 'net there are a variety of colors for various Maslow levels.

Is it fair to say you are judging others?  If so, where does that put you?