Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Is the game over when you awake?

7 posts in this topic

Hey people, 

I am having babysteps towards awakening, and I recently realized that everybody and everything is me. 

To questions herefore

1. Is it depressive when you finally awake and realize you talked to yourself all the time? Or is it liberating and  more of a Hallelujah sensation? 

2. Does the game for you end officially (not with dieing, but rather that there is no more joy to it) and or is it a new beginning? 

Are you now more able to explore your own consciousness while still being a living being? Or is there no more reason to it? Actually we can call it game but ultimately being can ONLY be, so being fully awaken wont take away the fact that god can only be in order to know itself. Not being doesnt work

Edited by Schahin

24 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I am having babysteps towards awakening, and I recently realized that everybody and everything is me. 

@Schahin  What are you? 

Awakening is forever.

Everything we wake up to is what we eventually wake out of.

Only love stays. That's what we never wake up from. 

we are free we are free it was your own mind holding the jail cell key we can still play the Divine game of Lila and it's fun and it's good enough for we...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Schahin Imagine identifying as a character within a dream. If You realize you are dreaming, it becomes a lucid dream. The dream continues, yet you are aware it is dream. It can be super cool - as long as the  dream character surrenders. If the dream character throws a hissy fit and tries to hold onto control, things could get ugly. This happened to me one time while I was doing a “reality check” with pin a dream. The reality check worked, yet the dream character refused to accept it and tried to maintain control - things got messy. 

When the Big You, realizes You are dreaming, the duality between dream and reality dissolves. It can become magical. Yet from the human perspective, there can still be sucky parts - getting sick, breaking a leg, feeling pain or hunger etc.

What is the difference between game over and game start?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:20 PM, Schahin said:

1. Is it depressive when you finally awake and realize you talked to yourself all the time? Or is it liberating and  more of a Hallelujah sensation? 

It can be either depending on the person's conditioning, and depending on many other aspects like the person's prior spiritual development and the quality awakening experience itself. I would say the majority of people go through a dark/depressive stage after awakening. But it is only a stage and not permanent. 

2. Does the game for you end officially (not with dieing, but rather that there is no more joy to it) and or is it a new beginning? 

Are you now more able to explore your own consciousness while still being a living being? Or is there no more reason to it? Actually we can call it game but ultimately being can ONLY be, so being fully awaken wont take away the fact that god can only be in order to know itself. Not being doesnt work

Awakening is a new beginning; akin to being "reborn" as in the Christian tradition. Of course, the ego/self can interpret it as nihilistic and sad, but that is only the ego's/self's reaction to being recently stripped of it's cherished beliefs. It's a stage to feel sad about awakening, but not the final deal.

There was never any ultimate reason to do anything. Reasons to do things are things the ego constructs. You can still explore life and consciousness as always! You can still make your own reasons to do things, but know they are only relative and be unattached to them. I really recommend checking out the book "The end of your world" by Adyashanti if you happen to find yourself in a pessimistic/nihilistic place after awakening.

Edited by Maya_0