Dodo

I am is the highest knowledge and absolute truth

30 posts in this topic

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

What isn't is and what is isn't
Turn down to up 
A frown to yup
Turn topsy-turvy
Straight to curvy
Then round about and in and out
Two for one and inside out
But most of all
Remember the game
For things that change
Remain the same

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

12 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Love is the Absolute Truth. 

How intelligent it is blows you away. 

You could say that love is absolute, but it would depend what you mean by the word love. Is it absolute to the one who is totally hateful? That one has the "I am" but does not have the "Love" . Unless you mean the word "Love" as "Being" or "am-ing" in which case you're saying the same thing! 

egoic I am is not Source of knowladge and Absolute Truth. 

Actual Source real I AM is Selfless. 

Being is Infinite Love actually. It is not a philosophy. Mask of survival Will drop eventually. Truth can't be hidden. 

When Leo speaks about it, things like Cosmic orgasm and All that jazz, He is not crazy those are possible and very actual "states" you can be right now. But path is required. 

Practises are the way. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

egoic I am is not Source of knowladge and Absolute Truth. 

Actual Source real I AM is Selfless. 

Being is Infinite Love actually. It is not a philosophy. Mask of survival Will drop eventually. Truth can't be hidden. 

When Leo speaks about it, things like Cosmic orgasm and All that jazz, He is not crazy those are possible and very actual "states" you can be right now. But path is required. 

Practises are the way. 

You desire such states, go for it! I am interested in what is here now always, the pathless path, no jazz needed for that.

Do not project that I am talking about an egoic "I am". This is just a projection due to misunderstanding what I point to. The egoic I am is also an entity inside the true I am. The true I am, you can say love, you can say zero or emptiness, you can say any word, but they all fall short of the actual no-thing so why do we argue semantics. 

Edited by Dodo

That's right you got exactly What you need. ♥️?

That entity Will evaporate. There is no self in God. 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:33 AM, Dodo said:

I am is the highest knowledge and absolute truth

Don't be too busy constructing a ceiling/floor for the ever expanding and deepening consciousness :)

Edited by Barna

The best garment is the clothe of Taqwà. 

The opposite of I Am as defined here in this forum. 

Which is the state of being cognizant of Allah. Knowing that Allah is with you. This can be applied in any walk of life. Whether you are enlightened or not enlightened. 

We don't wanna be naked. 

We wanna remember our Creator always. 

Intention is key. 

One refer to  everything = God

The other  everything < God

The experiences might or might not be similar, but leads to a different destiny. 

We are not originally naked. We are covered. But later became naked.

The implications of both are strikingly different. Both in the relative and the Absolute 

Covered by the light of Allah. The serpent will runaway from you. It is only when you forgot...

Your Creator. That you lose the light.

We don't wanna be naked. 

When you said I Am (in this forum's term) , you'll get everything but God...

In this world (only)..

Haha I got confused. Okay so it's true. In the next world, you'll lose everything but God. You will meet with your Creator. Everyone will return to Him regardless. And you'll be accounted for your karma. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Keep pulling me like rabbit from hat. 

Serpant =ego self, those toughts you beleive in and identity constructed and All false ideas that Serpant holds in order to keep itself alive. 

Light of God is Love it Will destroy snake. That's Why serpent judges hates compare and it is utterly sneaky. 

God =All that IS Look around without toughts you Will find God and Nothing else. Benevolent Good Loving Calm Peaceful Gentle Magical etc 

Yes You are naked because you are Pure. 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Angelite Keep pulling me like rabbit from hat. 

Serpant =ego self, those toughts you beleive in and identity constructed and All false ideas that Serpant holds in order to keep itself alive. 

Light of God is Love it Will destroy snake. That's Why serpent judges hates compare and it is utterly sneaky. 

God =All that IS Look around without toughts you Will find God and Nothing else. Benevolent Good Loving Calm Peaceful Gentle Magical etc 

Yes You are naked because you are Pure. 

I thought the serpent's role is to deceive and incite evil into your heart? It doesn't judge or hate you. It deceives you. 

The Pure are concealed. In everything. It's better to be known only by God and not creations. 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I can understand this. The only difference is that you viewed it as God(s). I viewed it as God's magnificent creations✨~~

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite

21 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Haha I got confused. Okay so it's true. In the next world, you'll lose everything but God. You will meet with your Creator. Everyone will return to Him regardless. And you'll be accounted for your karma. 

*(not completelly True) 

You Will become God full on. It Will All collapse back to You as Source. You can't die because you are not the body and others are also you. 

If everything is you,What are these words and this forum right now other then you. Wake up and finally recognise yourself. You do not have to think about it, it is already done. Wake up God you are tricking yourself. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

39 minutes ago, Angelite said:

It's better to be known only by God and not creations. 

Because creations can be Egoic. It will wanna taint what's Pure. 

34 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Angelite

*(not completelly True) 

You Will become God full on. It Will All collapse back to You as Source. You can't die because you are not the body and others are also you. 

If everything is you,What are these words and this forum right now other then you. Wake up and finally recognise yourself. You do not have to think about it, it is already done. Wake up God you are tricking yourself. 

This is what I meant. Of course you can't see what's above you because for you

everything = God

If I were to experience everything as me, I will still think of 'us' as God's creations & that there is God higher than us! Haha 

Eventhough I couldn't see Him. That's what Faith is. Of course you wouldn't be able to comprehend it. Because Faith is out of your radar

Not a blind faith btw. We have a strong root that connects to God. Through the prophet, and angel Gabriel. It's not out of nothing. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite Well I was exactly as you. I tought exactly the same. God is outside of me and with Spirituality I Will finally met him. That's Why I started meditating. Had no clue about anything and my Grandfather was dying so wanted to discover God to be able to tell him What Will happen to Him when he dies. 

Also had some serious set of questions I Prepared for Allah. ?♥️

You already are Source and Everything. Embody Goodness. Love you. 

I understand completelly it is hard to accept. I too tought Leo is some satanist. ?

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Angelite

I understand completelly it is hard to accept. I too tought Leo is some satanist. ?

Nothing is hard to accept, given that it makes sense to me. I don't  think or not think  Leo is some satanist. That's your projection.  Only God knows what is in every heart. I am not God. My journal is to everyone. Random & general. Whatever I had in mind which I feel like sharing. That's related. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Angelite Well I was exactly as you. I tought exactly the same. God is outside of me and with Spirituality I Will finally met him.  

I am not like you. Allah is always with me. With you. With everything. It is closer to me than my jugular vein. 

I'll see Him when I die physically (if Allah wills it). 

It is like this, Allah is infinitely near to you. While you are infinitely far away from Him.

Edited by Angelite

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

Covered by the light of Allah. The serpent will runaway from you. It is only when you forgot...

Your Creator. That you lose the light.

We don't wanna be naked. 

When you said I Am (in this forum's term) , you'll get everything but God...

In this world (only)..

no free will, no karma ;) enjoy yourself, of course I m not sayin there is no "laws" in this reality. What you give, you'll get back.

Edited by Aeris

Haha ok. Only if there's truly no free will, there won't be karma. But you can't fake it. 

When there is free will, there is. 

Both can't be faked. No free will & free will. 

Edited by Angelite

12 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Nothing is hard to accept, given that it makes sense to me. I don't  think or not think  Leo is some satanist. That's your projection.  Only God knows what is in every heart. I am not God. My journal is to everyone. Random & general. Whatever I had in mind which I feel like sharing. That's related. 

I am not like you. Allah is always with me. With you. With everything. It is closer to me than my jugular vein. 

I'll see Him when I die physically (if Allah wills it). 

It is like this, Allah is infinitely near to you. While you are infinitely far away from Him.

Allah is in your Heart and everywhere around you. Guess Why? You are Allah. 

When that body dies(it is not body at All It's not physical) you Will not see anything. You Will become Pure Source(Absolute state of Conciousness). Closest description of that state "Blackhole" /Hard to describe or even contemplate because there is no Awareness there or there is I dunno hard to grasp or describe Dimensionless(but it IS) Source. 

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Haha ok. Only if there's truly no free will, there won't be karma. But you can't fake it. 

When there is free will, there is. 

Both can't be faked. No free will & free will. 

The absolute makes this so. You’d be shocked and pleasantly surprised, to say the least. 

But of course, you’d have to surrender this very dogma. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE