Burstyourbubble

My concern with 'what is reality' video

37 posts in this topic

@Burstyourbubble

I'm sorry to tell you, but Leo is not the only person on this planet to know what he knows . You just don't have any other references for this material, there are so much more people telling what he says, and some of them with even more fucked up theories, Leo is actually very down to earth even when the subject is "what is reality"

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Sometimes I wonder what some of you guys are doing here, seriously. If you're not willing to take action and be fully responsible for your life, as opposed to blaming Leo, his teachings or anything else, you're just wasting your energy here.

Most strong Egos: "My version of reality is all I have ever known. Therefore the way I see and think of reality must be right, and everyone who thinks differently than the way I do must inherently be WRONG. Therefore it is my job to stop all those that think differently than I do, at all costs,  until they think the way I do." Hence burning down churches, shooting people from other cultures, and so on. 

11 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Thank you for sharing this one! It's been a long time since I listened to Glitch Mob... and the visuals are neat as representation (spirtual eye/kutastha).

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

18 hours ago, Burstyourbubble said:

I am your childhood even happened other than in your imagination right now! In fact, there is no difference between the two unless you imagine there to be.

so where people are currently living or are conscious is that they are imagining that there is a difference right now between what is real and imagination. where as you are imagining there is no difference.

22 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Thanks for taking the time to respond, especially in video form. I don't know why you did though as I do not exist. I am an illusion which you are imagining and then arguing with. You are all alone and talking to yourself.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Thanks for taking the time to respond, especially in video form. I don't know why you did though as I do not exist. I am an illusion which you are imagining and then arguing with. You are all alone and talking to yourself.

if you could just strive to experience what samadi is instead of being a contra, you would do yourself a big favor

18 minutes ago, oMarcos said:

if you could just strive to experience what samadi is instead of being a contra, you would do yourself a big favor

I know how it will go down. I take a stong dose of a psychedelic, break through, realise I am all alone and then I will spend the rest of my life in a care home because the experience of realising I am alone, whether true or not will utterly destroy me in ways you cannot begin to imagine. Can nobody here see my point? If I am really all alone here, there's no need for me to do anything with my life at all as there are no other people to benefit from what I do. It's logic at it's most basic. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

7 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I know how it will go down. I take a stong dose of a psychedelic, break through, realise I am all alone and then I will spend the rest of my life in a care home because the experience of realising I am alone, whether true or not will utterly destroy me in ways you cannot begin to imagine. Can nobody here see my point? If I am really all alone here, there's no need for me to do anything with my life at all as there are no other people to benefit from what I do. It's logic at it's most basic. 

@Shaun 

"Can nobody here see my point?" You want your "point" to be seen, what is your point more than a "belief" you created for yourself?

You are just seeing this work with a negative lense, just change your lense, you don't need to take mushrooms, you can approach consciousness anyway you want, what Leo says it's not the golden rule, you are free to decide how you design your path, make it the best way that it fits you, some people are more sensitive, other's are stronger, you need to know your limits and to not start a war against yourself/ "existencial crisis".

even the terms "alone" and "imagination" are another misconception you are creating with your own mind. Being alone should mean that you lose the fear of what other people think about you, you are free to create, to think independently, you see? Just change the lens of how you see things-

If some people go crazy and they spend the rest of their life's on the asylum, it's because they didn't listen to themselves first (which is the Genesis of this work).

5 hours ago, oMarcos said:

@Shaun 

"Can nobody here see my point?" You want your "point" to be seen, what is your point more than a "belief" you created for yourself?

You are just seeing this work with a negative lense, just change your lense, you don't need to take mushrooms, you can approach consciousness anyway you want, what Leo says it's not the golden rule, you are free to decide how you design your path, make it the best way that it fits you, some people are more sensitive, other's are stronger, you need to know your limits and to not start a war against yourself/ "existencial crisis".

even the terms "alone" and "imagination" are another misconception you are creating with your own mind. Being alone should mean that you lose the fear of what other people think about you, you are free to create, to think independently, you see? Just change the lens of how you see things-

+1 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

22 hours ago, Shaun said:

Yes we see your point but what you are missing is the shifts in consciousness.  From Shaun's perspective there are other people.. from Gods perspective its all in Gods mind.  The Truth is very radical.  It is hard to stomach, but beautiful at the same time.  Once you awaken to Oneness and get through to the other side you will realize that you are only alone from Gods perspective.  Yes this is the highest Truth - but remember form and formlessness are identical..so you can go on existing in a world of duality.   Go back to being Shaun. All you have to do is imagine it.   Imagine that there are other people and there are.

If you can't stomach this work then it may be time to explore something else :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:26 PM, Burstyourbubble said:

Who are you arguing with since you're all alone bro? Y

Just one question..is that the last "bro"? Bro? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes we see your point but what you are missing is the shifts in consciousness.  From Shaun's perspective there are other people.. from Gods perspective its all in Gods mind.  The Truth is very radical.  It is hard to stomach, but beautiful at the same time.  Once you awaken to Oneness and get through to the other side you will realize that you are only alone from Gods perspective.  Yes this is the highest Truth - but remember form and formlessness are identical..so you can go on existing in a world of duality.   Go back to being Shaun. All you have to do is imagine it.   Imagine that there are other people and there are.

If you can't stomach this work then it may be time to explore something else :)

Yes, imagine other people. Totally not solipsism. 

@Shaun  What is your goal being on this forum? Is it to just put everything down and spread your distrust? To what end? If you're not here to learn, please just go away. 

3 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Shaun  What is your goal being on this forum? Is it to just put everything down and spread your distrust? To what end? If you're not here to learn, please just go away. 

I am here because there are a lot of decent people here willing to help, @Nahm being a good example. What I have an issue with is solipsism and users on here telling each other that they are all alone talking to themselves. @Jed Vassallo Telling god to go away, like really? 

Edited by Shaun

The confusion here is talking about 'other people', implying that I, a person, exist while others do not. When one says that other people do not exist, and believes himself to exist as a human, that indeed is solipsism and incorrect either from an Absolute perspective or a relative one. What they fail to state is that there are no people at all. Including the so called person who is talking about other people.

There is only consciousness. Either you take that perspective (which requires enlightenment), or you identify yourself as a person, in which case other people must exist. If you're stuck between perspectives you fall under the worst of delusions, solipsism. Get the distinction right once and for all.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Shaun Just to be clear, you're struggling with your own solipsism. That's why it bothers you so much.

This thread has also been proven helpless. Enough pointless ranting already. Nobody has learned a thing.

unborn Truth