Burstyourbubble

My concern with 'what is reality' video

37 posts in this topic

This topic will also include "why brains don't exist" hypothesis and his new video.

First of all. This will be my observations based on my truth and the things which seems obvious to me, and can't be discarded, as Leo Gura observe things with his own mind and perception, he is also prone to erros, like any normal person.

In what is reality video and now in his new video he claims reality to be an illusion, like a dream, which I have nothing against this view (excluding the "hallucination" part, which i don't think applies or to be a good analogy for anything regards reality, since hallucination is a term invented by humans, when tripping on drugs we hallucinate things, only we can observe our hallucinations, however, this is not like our dreams, our dreams are close to 'reality', so we can use the 'dream' analogy better, and dreams are not synonymous for hallucination.

Now, the thing which gets me the most, is when he talks about God, yes, I get that he has this view that all of reality could be thought as God's mind and dream. But I'm sorry to point out this, but the moment he says God's will is different than ours, then there are two in the game, we and God and this is true from our relative POV, we are not one with God now, if we were there would be no point in making any video to make us one with God nor to make us contact God, how could us contact God if we were one with God already that would be no point at all.

Now, look, my point in this post is to criticize something he's been saying which I found to be completely misunderstood by people, when he says "you imagine your childhood" or the way your parents are" or "aliens", I guess he mean when you really are imagining your childhood, but like he said in the new video, you don't know how your childhood really were, or how you were born, you imagine your birth because others told you it was x and y. But don't get me wrong, this is also me speaking the absolute truth, OF COURSE you were born and you imagine things later about how your birth was, your imagination was also developed through the years so is your childhood and you growing up, your childhood is never like you imagine, but it did happen in a certain way. Or else why did Leo say "when you werw born you start learning things", well you can only learn things that are external to you, and absorbed internally, period, so there was a  knowledge prior to when you were born , now, were these also other parts and other minds that came from God? Well, according to his theory, yes, but then it's only a theory after all.

Now, when he says, well "it's imaginary " or the alien is a projection of a mind. HE ME UST BE SAYING OF GOD'S MIND, NOT OURS.

A person who born blind and deaf won't have the capacity to imagine anything in their life, nor to visualize their parents, yet their parents exist without the deaf blind doing anything with its (and no matter how much LSD it takes, the deep layers this person goes,it won't imagine anything). So what we di ackniwledge here? Me, my parents, Leo Gura, etc we are individuals being created by the mind of God, not our minds. This is a deep truth validated here. 

So when a person asks Leo, "hey are x  and y imaginary" ? I guess Leo has to be saying, in the mind of God we are its creation,.it's all Maya at the deepest root of truth, but one consciousness alone isn't doing any of this, so at the relative sense our parents Are Indeed real and external to us. So are the walls in iur house and everyone else even tho, at the deepest sense, we are all interconnected through the mind of God we are one. Our subconscious isn't creating any of this, but the superconsciousness is, and we indeed are somehow separated from it while we are at this form as a soul, and this is ok, no problem with it.

Also, I'll point out this, when he says about aliens being "another yourself", I don't think so, I don't think other proplepeople are even the same as ourself, just because we came from th3 same source doesn't mean we are all the same, even identical twins are distinct existences. For you to be talkimg to yourself, you have to be looking to a mirror and talking to yourself,at the moment you talk to another person, by all means it's not yourself, it can't read your thoughts, it doesn't share your mind nor the things you see or imagine or the thngs you've experienced or the things yiu felt and feel. I go further to say that even if someone made a clone of Leo and his consciousness, those would still be two different separate consciousnessess, when one is talking to the other, one would still be talking to an other, anf the other would have its own consciousness,this is a deep fact,unless they shared their minds into ome vody, but even tho each one would have its own sentience and wouldn't be each other, but each would be themselves.

:D

I don't think he ever said this, I guess he isn't dumb. Look OP I'm obviously someone who can pinpoint a lot of things about yourself, but as you do exist outside my mind (and this is obvious) I can imagine a lot of things about you, but in reality they can be different as I have never saw you physically in front of me, only you know yourself, but  if you wanna believe this stuff, this is the works of God's dream, or maya yes, we are only fragments that incarnated as these finite beings we become. You wanna believe infinity fractals etc? Go ahead. I have nothing against it.

But, as you said, our subconscious are powerful, but not as God's consciousness (which in Leo's view creates the fabric of reality), but IMO, I don't believe in any of this stuff, but I like to see different POV, I believe we are individuals with souls  we are not interconnected as some believe, unfortunately, i had a NDE, and oneness was never found, my DMT experiences was also frightening, but different dimensions exist, but I had never seen any part of "infinity", I wish I could have these beliefs so I could also make my soul experience those things. But this was never found for me.

I'm still struggling to understand this whole "see yourself in others" thing, as me and Trump are two completely distinct beings, and as I have completely opposite views of him, I could never see myself in him at all.

24 minutes ago, Burstyourbubble said:

A person who born blind and deaf won't have the capacity to imagine anything in their life

This is simply false. Imagination isn't limited to sense perception. In fact, sense perception is something you're imagining.

Your critique is based on a lot of daulities of which you are unaware. Dualities such as self/other, self/God, self/world, real/unreal, reality/dream, dream/hallucination, reality/hallucination, human/God, and so on.

All of those dualities are imaginary.

There is no difference between your childhood happening and it being imaginary. What it means to say that "my childhood really happened" is that you imagine it did. If, right now, you stopped imagining that you were born, you would cease to have a childhood. But you are so attache to the idea of your childhood and having been born that you refuse to acknowledge it is all pure imagination. I don't just mean that your childhood memories might be faulty or exaggerated. I am your childhood even happened other than in your imagination right now! In fact, there is no difference between the two unless you imagine there to be.

There is no difference whatsoever between a dream, a hallucination, and your present experience. You just imagine there is.

What you're not understanding is: What you imagine becomes real. Not in some stupid simplistic sense of imagining a unicorn and it landing in your lap, but in the sense that you are constructing all of reality with your mind, the end result of which is precisely what you see before you. Whatever you see is precisely what you are imagining and you are not conscious of how you do this. This process is extremely sophisticated and infinitely complex. If you imagine that you aren't imagining your childhood but that it was real << that's what you're currently imagining, and that's what becomes real for you! You are creating reality by assuming it! You can't see it because this process of imagination is responsible for imagining you. You have a massive conflict of interest problem here. For you to understand what I am saying you would first have to face your own death. Which of course you have zero interest in doing.

Sorry to burst your imaginary bubble ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Btw, I've watched his new videos, he talks about the concept of things being imaginary. He believes that "other people" is a made up concept, you have to imagine for it to exist, that in reality, me and you are the same as "oneness" of reality, other people do not truly exist outside of your mind's imaginary projection concept of them. Other people would be maya, the real thing, that don't need your mind's imaginary projection, would be absolute godhood, every distinction would be illusory, what exists outside your mind would be only Allah, and also creation of Allah's mind. so to say.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is simply false. Imagination isn't limited to sense perception. In fact, sense perception is something you're imagining.

Your critique is based on a lot of daulities of which you are unaware. Dualities such as self/other, self/God, self/world, real/unreal, reality/dream, dream/hallucination, reality/hallucination, human/God, and so on.

There is no difference between your childhood happening and it being imaginary. What it means to say that "my childhood really happened" is that you imagine it did. If, right now, you stopped imagining that you were born, you would cease to have a childhood. But you are so attache to the idea of your childhood and having been born that you refuse to acknowledge it is all pure imagination. I don't just mean that your childhood memories might be faulty or exaggerated. I am your childhood even happened other than in your imagination right now! In fact, there is no difference between the two unless you imagine there to be.

There is no difference whatsoever between a dream, a hallucination, and your present experience. You just imagine there is.

What you're not understanding is: What you imagine becomes real. Not in some stupid simplistic sense of imagining a unicorn and it landing in your lap, but in the sense that you are constructing all of reality with your mind, the end result of which is precisely what you see before you. Whatever you see is precisely what you are imagining and you are not conscious of how you do this. This process is extremely sophisticated and infinitely complex. If you imagine that you aren't imagining your childhood but that it was real << that's what you're currently imagining, and that's what becomes real for you! You are creating reality by assuming it! You can't see it because this process of imagination is responsible for imagining you. You have a massive conflict of interest problem here. For you to understand what I am saying you would first have to face your own death. Which of course you have zero interest in doing.

There is no difference between your childhood happening and it being imaginary. What is means to say that "your childhood really happened" is that you imagine it did. If, right now, you stopped imaging that you were born, you would cease to have a childhood.

There is no difference whatsoever between a dream, a hallucination, and y

No, you didn't burst anything bro. YOU just showed more of your confusion . You're mixing up all concepts that point to different things and claim I imagine the differences, when the differences are LEARNED (YOU YOURSELF SAID IT in the 'what is reality' video) ?. Can someone learn something that is not external to them? Ohhh, if this was the case, why did you read books Leo? 

You said when you were born, there was no reality, but THEN we start LEARNING things.? 

(Learn/external reference / others teaching you) you grasping internally. Whatever you do later, doesn't matter, you already learned, it was prior you imagining anything. Period. Deny it, is deny the obvious, and you'll be disonest if you do so. And, you MUST agree with me, otherwise, what would be the point of you making videos after all if there was no reality prior to when we were born outside of this "God' ? If this was really work of God, and you claim this is all good, then what are you ranting against? That we must learn WRONG things and is outside us and God, otherwise you can't rant against anything. You'd be contradicting yourself. 

And please, don't repeat the same thing over and over, like, " but you're imagining x, and you're also imagining that" "projection of your mind" "figment", it's just a tactic of avoidance,  all this is collapsed with a single paradox it creates along the way, infinity regress, it really sounds like a teenager first grader in philosophy in awe, and it's embarassing. you're better than this.

Edited by Burstyourbubble

5 hours ago, Burstyourbubble said:

you're better than this.

He used to be a lot better than this. Now, I just don't know. Every time I wake up from a dream at night I have an existential crisis because of what I have learned from his videos. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

He used to be a lot better than this. Now, I just don't know. Every time I wake up from a dream at night I have an existential crisis because of what I have learned from his videos. 

?. That was one of his best videos. After my hero dose of shrooms i came to understand really what he said. 

Everything is real and unreal.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Learning, of course, is imaginary.

I am ranting against nothing.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Learning, of course, is imaginary.

I am ranting against nothing.

And of course you avoided the obvious, your contradictions showed you're wrong. You can't learn something that is not external to you and prior to what you imagine, no matter how much you repeat it bro, it will always be wrong, you're wrong. Why did you read books bro? If all you needed was to imagine without external reference and info you got from books? ?

Why do you rant against people's reality if it is all good and god?

Go ahead and give me your repeated answer.

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

@Burstyourbubble He is correct in what he is saying, but you have to figure it out for yourself instead of expecting that a teacher online will magically give you the answers to your questions in a way that your ego wants.  I can try to explain the same concept from my perspective, but it is on you to go and find out for yourself, and I will explain why this is as well:

The reason that no one can give you a satisfactory answer to your concerns is that no one but you can walk your path.  No one can know all your triggers, what happened to you in the past, your preferences, ect, ect except for you.  Anyone who claims they can is a liar and a sneak.  Ok, so now to attempt to explain how to get to this phenomenon.

There is an experience a person can have - an experience of God (I am unsure of what you know about spirituality so if this is already known to you, my apologies)  - to get to it, it requires that you look at all your beliefs and see them for what they are - which is imaginary.  It is a construct.  There is nothing there. 
There is the reality that simply is, and the one that we create in our minds.  What will happen is, when these beliefs start to loosen up, you'll find yourself more and more in the present moment, but from an instinctual place - it will feel almost like stepping off of a train.  There will be a clear difference in how you perceive your environment and for most, I think that they just know that this is the direction they should go in.

From the perspective of MBTI - it could be called introverted intuition, where all beliefs are deconstructed into a singularity.

All of the questions you are asking can be found from meditating on this singularity.  The third eye. 
When you have an awakening, it will be as if everything else around you becomes you.  You are the chair, the lamp, ect.
I will post a song, where the lyrics and the music video act as a visual instructor to where you need to point your attention to - I feel as though music and art does a much better job at explaining things like this.

From that place, you can find your own answers - but they will come in tiny bits and pieces.  This is another reason why people will only have some parts of the Truth - they can't explain how they know because it takes work to bring all of the pieces back.

So go do the work if you haven't, and if you are, keep up with it and you'll find your answers.

Some things to research that have the possibility to help you find your answers are:

• How to deconstruct a belief system
  • How to open your third eye
  • How to stop expecting things from others
  • How to feel joy and awe
  • Introverted intuition - MBTI

Look around for whatever feels right to question within yourself.  The goal is to be completely in the present moment.

@Leo Gura Your video on the different facets of awakening was one of the best I have listened to, it helped me to find my internal compass.  It helped to ease my mind that I was on the right track - I made a list of the different facets and put myself on a scale of 0.01 to 5, and when I was done, I could see that my intuition was so close to having another experience, and a day later it happened because I wasn't questioning if I was right or wrong.  And now I have a moral compass.  How cool is that, right?

No, he is wrong.

Go ahead and answer my post, don't ignore it. Go ahead, give me your paradoxes and I will point out how wrong you are.

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

Ask Leo, why is it that when we trip so hard on mushrooms and imagine a car to be a horse, the horse won't stay there after the trip ended??? ???. If it was real the imagination you had changing the car would still be there because there would be absolutely no consistency about anything, your imagination would be reality. But it's not, that's the bridge between your mind vs reality.

Ps: If you need support I'm here bro, I'm an empath and can see other's suffering. PM me if you need help. 

40 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Burstyourbubble You aren't here to learn, you're here to point out what is "wrong".  It's a waste of my time, and anyone else's time because you're intuitively shortsighted, and there is nothing that anyone can do for you.  Peace.

Waste of time? But isn't time not real? Am I not just a projection of your mind. Anyone can do for who? Who are you arguing with since you're all alone bro? You're talking with a figment now. I don't exist. It's all in your mind

6 minutes ago, Burstyourbubble said:

Waste of time? But isn't time not real? Am I not just a projection of your mind. Anyone can do for who? Who are you arguing with since you're all alone bro? You're talking with a figment now. I don't exist. It's all in your mind

Let's try and blow this shit wide open. Enough people have committed suicide. Enough lives have been ruined because of this stuff. It needs to stop now.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Let's try and blow this shit wide open. Enough people have committed suicide. Enough lives have been ruined because of this stuff. It needs to stop now.

Well, it's all fun and games until shit starts to get serious, and it will. We are not letting this online only.

@Burstyourbubble Notice that your mind is closed on this question.

You are interested in truly questioning your reality. You are more interested in being right.

Your sense of rightness is, of course, imaginary. But since you deny this, you're now stuck forever until you decide to open up.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Burstyourbubble Notice that your mind is closed on this question.

You are interested in truly questioning your reality. You are more interested in being right.

Your sense of rightness is, of course, imaginary. But since you deny this, you're now stuck forever until you decide to open up.

Yes Leo, you're right and always right, keep doing what you're doing.

It doesn't matter anymore. Ignore the message I sent you. You'll have good news soon.

Why do I have the feeling that some ignorant person is going to eventually go after Leo's work, telling authorities that he's telling people to kill themselves or some shit. And authorities being as ignorant as they are, and against free thinking will do something horrible. At the very least get him banned. So if you don't see the value in his work, please just move on and go elsewhere. 

Leo, I hope you've thought of this and have a plan in place if so. 

9 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Why do I have the feeling that some ignorant person is going to eventually go after Leo's work, telling authorities that he's telling people to kill themselves or some shit. And authorities being as ignorant as they are, and against free thinking will do something horrible. At the very least get him banned. So if you don't see the value in his work, please just move on and go elsewhere. 

Leo, I hope you've thought of this and have a plan in place if so. 

No, it will be worse than that.

Bye bye.

People are so vulnerable to ideas... it's kinda sad and ridiculous at the same time.

Hell, the mind is a huge maze. It feels like it doesn't matter whether people are aware of spiritual practices or not... the vast majority of us will just suffer regardless, stuck in endless mental games.

Sometimes I wonder what some of you guys are doing here, seriously. If you're not willing to take action and be fully responsible for your life, as opposed to blaming Leo, his teachings or anything else, you're just wasting your energy here.

unborn Truth