Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Direct experience question

3 posts in this topic

Okay so i get that what is actually infront of me is all that exist ive had awkakings of it threw lsd and leo has really helped me understand these experiences ive had i just have one question that i cant get the answer too how come for an example i can do things such as threw a phone to change what actually exists in my experience.like i could be sitting in my room which is actual but use my phone to change what my actual reality looks like what i mean by this is (keep in mind just saying this for theory purposes) so i could use my phone call- text a police station and say stuff like im gonna kill you all and stuff and then have my actual reality changed by that bc the cops would come and arrest me so that would change my actual experience.but i did this using my phone and contacting somthing that doesn't exist bc if its not in your actual experience it doesn't exist it so how could a non existent thing change my actual experience? Doesn't this suggest a reality that is there even when you are not ? 

All of reality is already here and now. Regardless of your current experience. You are merely shifting from one complete configuration to another. 

Perhaps the TV-screen analogy works well here. If you are watching a movie, there is something displayed on the screen. That frame you see is in a sense all that exists on the screen in that moment. However, the screen can change, new frames can be displayed on the screen.

However, in reality it’s more interactive, its more like a video game on a screen.

Also, the present moment doesn’t exist either. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com