Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Spiritual Bucket List This Week - My Spiritual Life

370 posts in this topic

On 13/10/2019 at 5:14 AM, Preety_India said:

Spiritual lessons I learned today 

There is more evil in people than there is in criminals. 

Evil is more defined by intent rather than extent of harm 

Slander

Punishment 

Persecution 

Demonization 

Ostracization 

Attacking self esteem 

Degradation. Degrading self esteem 

Alienation 

Emotional indifference 

Abuse 

Exploitation

Desire for someone to suffer 

Hate 

Judgement 

Injustice 

Bias 

Racism 

Discrimination 

Lies 

Provocation 

Bullying 

Blackmail 

Manipulation

Indifference coldness 

Lack of sensitivity and empathy

Lack of forgiveness 

Triggering 

Humiliation 

Mercilessness 

Arrogance 

Narcissism 

Betrayal 

Cheating

Abandonment 

Selfishness 

The other lesson I learned is that you attract whatever you attract to yourself as a result of your energy. Your own energy. 

For example if you had energy of kindness you will attract evil people who prey on kindness 

If you are narcissistic you will attract people who are very nice but also lose them as a result of your arrogance 

If you are a productive person you will attract situations that will open up avenues for you to be productive 

If you are a shallow person you will attract other shallow people and opportunities to make money 

If you are sociopathic you will attract situations in which you will express your sociopathic interest and that will cause trouble. 

Eventually you will attract situations defined by your energy. These situations will shape up your destiny and also these situations will help you learn more about yourself and your life and bring you closer to your life purpose and objectives. They will be like a mirror. They will show you who you are. The truth about you. They won't be in vain because they will be a part of your growth. They will be learning lessons along the path and  if you are a loving person a caring productive wonderful Empathetic person these situations will bring important lessons and insights along that will bring you closer and closer to your real needs. Your inner wisdom always exists even while you are going against it. This inner wisdom always chooses situations that help guide you to what's best for you and then what's best for you eventually happens depending on how strong your inner guiding energy is. There are 2 energies here. One is the guiding energy of the inner wisdom and one is your own energy of your character and personality your spirit. Both work together to bring you to your real path 

Another lesson I learned is what you create now is what defines your future. Whatever you create in this moment and in this chunk of time decides the nature and possibilities, problems and solutions and experiences of the next moment. 

On 13/10/2019 at 7:06 PM, Preety_India said:

So my spiritual journey continues and I derive insights during my meditation that helps me understand things better and become a better person every day.

One insight today was :-

We are great when we are great together not when we are great alone. 

Judgement is a form of evil. 

A king cannot be a king unless he feels the pain of the people in the streets. From his throne he cannot preach. 

Every life is sacred. Every life is a journey from birth to death. Everyone, even the people you hate was a child at some point. 

Word ammunition is nothing. Take the path of forgiveness. Be the higher person. Forgive those who hurt you and want wrong done to you. Because they are doing wrong. Their human perception doesn't matter. 

Fighting is a person's need to hurt another person and see who wins in a hurting match 

All the discrimination based on you are beautiful you are ugly this person is smarter that person is not, this person is better that is a loser is just another way that elitist humans divide society and people. It creates division not harmony. It does not help it only hurts so pay no mind to it. 

And the other thing I learned today is by our kindness and forgiveness we should inspire others. Hateful energy creates more hateful energy. You hate they hate, it leads to nothing but more hate. But loving energy brings peace to the soul

A smile comes  from a happy heart and tears come from a soul. So it's important to cry. 

There is a beautiful place to reach in your mind. That place is a spiritual place. In that place human perception won't matter. In that place or space there is only peace and love. When you are in that place, you will only experience love. Being in that place every day helps to see the pointlessness of human actions, words and systems designed around status, money, job, relationships, and all the classism. 

Success only teaches how to be successful. But it doesn't teach real knowledge that comes from witnessing realities. Success is an illusion like any other illusion. Everything that another human said to you is an illusion. You only need to live with purpose and be able to live fully and happily till the end of life. 

Death comes to all. Death is the equalizer. Therefore death is completely non judgemental. They key lies in having a happy death. 

On 14/10/2019 at 4:19 AM, Preety_India said:

Spiritual lessons

2 more 

That I grew out of my judgemental racist thinking about everything. 

Acceptance is a form of love 

To be at  peace with myself. 

To do my basic spiritual practices. 

That no matter whatever flaws you have to find peace and growth and love and fulfillment in the world. And love does that 

To be an inspiration to the world by example of love and being peaceful

Whatever happens in the world is none of your business. Don't let it bother. It's not your job to take care of it. Let God be the judge. Let destiny be the judge. We cannot decide things. You have to be normal and loving despite bad things happening to you and people doing wrong to you. This might look like weakness and allowing yourself to be victimized but it's really not that. Anger is fruitless. It's just you being butthurt. You take the higher road. You forgive. Sooner or later the other party will be inspired by your goodness and turn to love and stop their wicked actions. Although this thing looks lame. Do not develop a hateful bitter heart because you were wronged. You should have the perpetrator punished but don't allow that to turn into a war inside like a mission for justice for everyone. You don't have to show extra love. Just do not judge on the basis of what happened to you. 

Spirituality is also about growing in love. Like being less judgemental every day and being more kind and loving every day. That is also spiritual growth. 

The other is a form of maturity where you find solace in silence and in love and don't get triggered by judgement. To find love in acceptance and appreciation. 

To live in harmony with environment and natural systems 

know a reality as being a simulation

49:38

that is subject to one's intent and that

49:41

one uses symbolic metaphoric vehicles

49:44

for intent etc etc etc I don't want to

On 16/10/2019 at 0:35 AM, Preety_India said:

Another spiritual lesson that I learned today is 

When you start with honest and genuine intentions you have honest results. 

On 16/10/2019 at 1:33 PM, Preety_India said:

Another lesson that I learned during my morning meditation is that 

Only type of energy can exist. It cannot be two energies at the same time. 

Like I cannot hold the energy of both love and hate at the same time. 

So once I have the energy of hate, it won't be replaced by energy of love because it doesn't work that way. 

Once I have the energy of love, I cannot suddenly get hate 

I need to do a recap of my spiritual practices. 

On 16/10/2019 at 2:29 PM, Preety_India said:

Today in my spiritual growth I'm going to focus on Dissociation and 

Lack of acceptance 

How to stop guilt tripping myself. 

How to dissociate myself from people I don't want to be with. 

The feeling of guilt that constantly bothers me. 

I think this feeling of gullt also causes me to become psychopathic, schemer, manipulative and pretentious. This fundamental guilt comes from some factors that I have identified in my childhood 

Those are 

• Lack of acceptance
  • Fear of being rejected 
  • Fear of being scorned or hated 
  • Fear of being judged which is the biggest 
  • Fear and guilt of being unloved 
  • Fear guilt of being considered unworthy 
  • Fear of being punished or persecuted 
  • Fear of not being in the good books/favor of that person
  • Fear of not being ignored 
  • Fear of being outcast 
  • Fear of humiliation
  • Fear of hate 
  • Fear of not being able to win favor of the person

These particular fears cause me to bend to a person's demands and not be able to say no. Not being able to stick to myself and retain my self respect and not being able to defend myself effectively and easily get guilt tripped. 

A few days ago I felt like I was wrong even when I was not wrong. It was a question of my self respect. I began to doubt my basic objective thinking which was right. But doubting it led to needless self guilt. 

I think feeling excessive self guilt can be a sign of suffering narcissistic abuse. 

On 17/10/2019 at 1:56 AM, Preety_India said:

Next spiritual lesson is 

Hate is okay. 

It's okay to have love within myself and for someone to have hate for me. 

It's completely okay for them to hate me. It doesn't make me a bad person. 

On 17/10/2019 at 2:08 AM, Preety_India said:

I will try to differentiate between Dissociation and detachment 

Detachment means being detached from your surroundings 

Dissociation means being able to unhook oneself from bias, prejudice and other people's emotions, judgement, perceptions and able to retain your equilibrium and basic calmness 

On 17/10/2019 at 2:46 AM, Preety_India said:

Another lesson is 

If you have nothing to gain, make sure that you also have nothing to lose and make sure you aren't losing anything 

On 17/10/2019 at 2:50 AM, Preety_India said:

Another psychological barrier that I suffered from was this feeling that if I cared about my own needs and concerns I'm somehow being selfish. I sort of internalized a strange form of guilt over self care and always associated it  with selfishness. As a result I could never fully care for myself. I need to convince myself every day that caring for myself is totally wonderful and not selfish at all

I think this thought was implanted in me by my ex who always made me feel guilty anytime I expressed my concerns or needs. 

On 17/10/2019 at 3:29 AM, Preety_India said:

In what way could I be causing problems 

• Not taking proper care of myself 
  • Wasting too much time attending..... 
  • Lack of self focus 
  • Getting unnecessarily emotionally hurt and distressed. 
  • Affecting my schedule. Causing unnecessary interference in my schedule and loss of my resources or energy or time or the disruption of my normal schedule
  • Loss of mental peace 
  • Weight gain 
  • Comfort eating 
  • Psychological damage 
  • Financial loss
  • Sleep disturbances and insomnia 
  • General distraction from major goals
  • Self esteem issues 
  • Occupancy of my mental and life space
  • Emotional Hurt and betrayal

16 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Prepation for Morning and preparation for night. These will be important parts of Samhain 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 09/10/2019 at 11:00 PM, Preety_India said:

I'll be doing witchcraft podcasts very soon

Like every day.  

In these podcasts I'll be doing tarot readings.  

This reading will be based on holding a crystal ball close to the heart and then doing divination for the next week, improving focus and placing tarot cards or symbol cards.  And divination cards.  I can also call them crystal cards.  These cards will contain solutions, suggestions, insights etc.  

On 09/10/2019 at 10:56 PM, Preety_India said:

Carnal is all about what is already existing or already built. 

Colossal is all about energy and quality 

Ethereal is all about intent.  The heart.  Purpose.  

On 09/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, Preety_India said:

Representations of 3 forces within sea Wicca 

Carnal force represented by sea rock that doesn't change with the flow of water. 

Colossal Force represented by the color changing octopus which is dynamic.. You keep changing your qualities to fit the environment.  

Ethereal force represented by nature of a wave, gentle or destructive because it is all about intent   

Sairys is a representation of all 3 forces and qualities. Sairys is a true inspiration.  Because it shows both divine qualities and also qualities that are necessary in a situation.  

In reality sairys is represented by green potion in glass. 

Whereas porsairys is represented by Red potion.  

Porsairys bring eventual decay of a system with their arrogance and narcissism   

il_794xN.1311041314_s8oi.jpg

On 09/10/2019 at 8:40 PM, Preety_India said:

One way I wanted to improve today was to not get impacted by someone's else's judgement of me.. 

To keep peace within myself no matter what.  Because peace will attract peace 

You keeping peace in your heart despite the antagonizing conditions of the world is important. 

On 09/10/2019 at 8:38 PM, Preety_India said:

I wanted to create a tarot around a person who is a sign of perfection. 

It can be a dragon tarot 

I'll call this sairys the elemental air dragon in Dragon wicca

Sairys can be a personification of perfection in the world.  

The opposite of this is porsairys.  Porsairys is a personification of a shallow fickle person worshipped in this world for their perceived superiority and their need to appear appealing or glorious.  But they lack in divine qualities and also they show terrible lack of judgement or character even in the smallest instances.  Make them less of what they really try to look or appear.  They begin to look fickle just very ambitious and skillful.  

It sees everything from the point of view of quality. Like for example what quality will help beat a situation, for example patience or wisdom.  

How sairys looks 

images - 2019-10-09T203517.691.jpeg

On 09/10/2019 at 8:31 PM, Preety_India said:

The third eye is like a crystal ball. It's the  all knower.  

I feel like it's in the center of the heart. 

On 09/10/2019 at 4:59 PM, Preety_India said:

A person should be a combination of so many qualities. It's hard to keep up 

On 09/10/2019 at 10:56 PM, Preety_India said:

On 09/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, Preety_India said:

3 ways of pushing away negative energy 

1. Saying "no comment "
  2. Centering gesture. Push your palm away first and bring fingers together towards your breath. 
  3. Deflecting.  Immediately change the subject.  

On 10/10/2019 at 0:08 AM, Preety_India said:

The one lesson I learned is to not get impacted by impediments.  

Or at least minimize the impact 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:06 AM, Preety_India said:

Santa muerte and Dios muerte 

Santa Muerte 

images - 2019-10-10T031122.137.jpeg

Dios Muerte 

412TWBrAKxL.jpg

On 10/10/2019 at 3:08 PM, Preety_India said:

Be at peace with yourself and everything falls into place.  And nobody can take that peace away from you. 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:32 PM, Preety_India said:

Whether you are at 1 or at 10 on the 1–10 scale,  you still deserve all the unconditional love and happiness and growth  in the world.  

On 10/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Preety_India said:

I figured that walking and constant talking to myself or loud helps my energy flowing and keeps me active especially if I'm exhausted and feeling sleepy.  

It keeps me on my toes 

On 11/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, Preety_India said:

Positive energy healing 

On 11/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, Preety_India said:

Preparation for morning 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:44 PM, Preety_India said:

You are meditating, you are drawing, you are meditating on a certain concept and it flows through your body. 

Screenshot_2019-10-11-21-44-10-150_com.google.android.youtube.png

On 11/10/2019 at 9:50 PM, Preety_India said:

Discuss hero's journey 

Also discuss sigil,  veve and tulpa 

Spiritual activities this week. 

Read more about santa muerte 

I'm going to start a separate segment that deals with spiritual things.  I'll call it spiritual bucketlist this week.  

Every week I'll plan to do(or already done or going to do that day or week ) spiritual activities that will eventually be included into my spiritual bucketlist of activities that always need to be done 

You are running after the rose but missing the lotus 

On 31/08/2019 at 2:13 PM, Preety_India said:

Cards 

Symbol cards 

They symbolize events objects and seasons. 

Inscription cards 

Instructions cards that are like either spell cards or ritual cards or cards that lay out tasks and stuff to do like instructions and procedures. 

Story cards

Question cards that ask questions that are relevant 

Reward cards 

Stating the rewards you need for your accomplishments and recording your accomplishments.  

On 10/10/2019 at 0:08 AM, Preety_India said:

The one lesson I learned is to not get impacted by impediments.  

Or at least minimize the impact 

On 08/10/2019 at 1:07 AM, Preety_India said:

Login to actualized forum early in the morning. 

Make an umbrella and an atomic list 

On 09/10/2019 at 6:19 PM, Preety_India said:

Qualities of the divine 

I feel like the crucifixion of Christ is emblematic of the death and sacrifice of real values and qualities in this world and the victory of fake, shallow and fickle human nature. The victory of carnality over divinity.  

It's the slander, misunderstanding and demonization and the lack of appreciation, the judgmental mentality and hate leads to the demise of the  divinely pure. 

However the quality of being fair, impartial,  loving caring is definitely divine. These are absolute qualities.  There are others that are not divine but needed to survive and thrive. I'll call them qualities of perfection.  

Divine qualities

Wisdom intelligence, kindness, purity,  unconditional love, acceptance 

Qualities of perfection 

Intelligence 

Wisdom 

Knowledge 

Bravery 

Truthfulness 

Endurance 

The ability to overcome 

Practical 

Healthy 

Smartness 

Optimization 

Lack of affect 

Lack of temper 

Easy going 

Abundance 

Rogueness 

Self righteousness 

????????????

Crystal Ball divination and Sairys 

I wanted to create a tarot around a person who is a sign of perfection. 

It can be a dragon tarot 

I'll call this sairys the elemental air dragon in Dragon wicca

Sairys can be a personification of perfection in the world.  

The opposite of this is porsairys.  Porsairys is a personification of a shallow fickle person worshipped in this world for their perceived superiority and their need to appear appealing or glorious.  But they lack in divine qualities and also they show terrible lack of judgement or character even in the smallest instances.  Make them less of what they really try to look or appear.  They begin to look fickle just very ambitious and skillful.  

Sairys sees everything from the point of view of quality. Like for example what quality will help beat a situation, for example patience or wisdom.  

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

? Umbrella list or atomic list 

? Sequence notes 

?Daily pins 

? Major Goals 

Edited by Preety_India

21st century religions 

Wicca

Santa Muerte 

Satanic Temple 

Archpristess lady auset 

images - 2019-10-19T015257.977.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

I was thinking about God during my meditation and I thought that God is the image of purity 

Anger, hate, prejudice, pride consumes us. It's evil. It's false. 

God lies in truth,devotion, beauty,humility, courage, Heroism, fortitude, resilience, bravery,perseverance, patience, resolve, determination, persistence, abundance, grace, unity, harmony, brotherhood, order, balance, compassion, sanitization, accommodation, embracing, free spiritedness,hope, faith, resilience, growth, healing, freedom, openness, warmth, acceptance, equality, surrender, appreciation, unconditional non judgemental love, non violence,selflessness, generosity, integrity, empathy, dedication, benevolence, forgiveness, kindness, empathy, innocence, happiness, graciousness, honesty, humility, purity, wisdom, fondness, affection, solitude, eternity, tolerance,  mellifluent submission, self indulgence, abandon, sobriety, gentleness, silence, stillness, peaceful melancholia,  and loyalty... 

God does not lie in power, politics, impurity, perversion, dishonesty, pride, anger, hate, prejudice, glory, mighty, indifference, lack of compassion, narcissism, division, show off, condescension, racism, conflict, chaos, separation, embracing, cowardice, untruthfulness, selfishness, betrayal, demonization, judgement, cold heartedness, closed heartedness, rejection, misery, violence, shrewdness, jealousy, grudge

Edited by Preety_India

During that meditation I was thinking about people who are spiritual or reflect godly qualities 

Although there are many qualities 

There are some qualities that stand out more prominently in people who are similar to God nature or God driven 

These are 10 key qualities of such people. 

• Truth and honesty 
  • Courage 
  • Grace and dignity and peace 
  • Kindness and compassion/benevolence 
  • Love 
  • Wisdom 
  • Innocence 
  • Integrity and conscientiousness (driven by conscience) 
  • Justice and fairness 
  • Loyalty 
Edited by Preety_India

The devil lacks determination because he is impatient. 

The devil lacks creativity, music, dance, beauty, art, grace... 

The loving spirit is eternal 

Love wins. Love brings grace, survival and beauty. Godlessness loses. Godlessness brings ruination. 

Edited by Preety_India

Along with great qualities comes optimization and conservation that is to conserve energy and optimize it to only use it when really required or else it leads to exhaustion of brilliant radiating qualities that are only required when the situation asks for it 

Edited by Preety_India

The spirit of love is immortal 

images - 2019-10-21T010518.291.jpeg

5020847c0d4995b02da92f57fc21cee4.jpg

The good is angelic. Innocent and pure. The creative force is sex. 

God is needed for healing intervention. 

The devil is needed to corrupt the good during times of corrective intervention. 

Thus the devil also plays a role. 

The devil can be represented by the goblin with horns. Trickster. This can be a part of satanic worship. 

God brings protective healing and love and protection. He helps. 

The role of the devil/Satan 

The Satan is the Incubbus. 

The devil does corrective intervention in the following ways 

1 protection by killing evil. Protecting the innocent from harm by crushing the harmful. By ( slinging arrow) 

2 imparting wisdom when the good acts arrogant or foolish or naive. By ( lecture) 

3. By insemination. By seducing into the creative art. By luring into perversion for an objective purpose. By utilizing the good for a final objective or aim or goal. By seducing the good into that role or recruiting it. Like grooming. By ( rp) 

So there are 2 types of devilish entities. One which is harmful or demonic. And the other which is also evil but can be protective at the same time. 

These characters are named. Orsiris dragon and the seductive Incubbus goblin as Hosiris. 

Orsiris is the demonic dragon

Hosiris is the Incubbus goblin 

IMG_20191021_030658.jpg

Orsiris is the demonic deity that causes destruction chaos. Representation by a demon mask

USM-M31206-BK-1-20180703__62112.1531101373.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

My dragon wicca character set is complete 

These are the set of characters 

Sairys the perfect one. Full of divine and other pragmatic qualities making this character perfect for every situation. Represented by green potion and the dragon 

Porsairys the ideal of a fickle world. Represented by the red potion. 

Orsiris or ( Orsairys) the demon or Satan. Represented by the demon mask.. In real time by yellow potion. 

Hosiris or (Hosairys)  the seductive Incubbus. The Satan needed for corruption or intervention. Represented by the goblin. In real time by blue potion. 

IMG_20191021_033729.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Dragon wicca is a part of Samhain witchcraft 

Edited by Preety_India

I have decided to include the satanic temple and Laveyan Satanism in my witchcraft practices 

I also want to include goldwater 

Drinking goldwater early in the morning would be the way to start or initiate dragon wicca every day. 

There should be a daily initiation practice for all witchcraft methods/branches.

So I graduated gradually from Christianity to wicca to leaving Christianity to coming back to Christianity and then embracing witchcraft, then moving to dragon wicca to Santa muerte, to Satanism. 

I will follow both the Anton Laveyan way and the Satanic Temple of Lucien Greaves. 

Then there are other religious branches that I would love to study like Santeria, Voodoo, Hoodoo etc. Veve used in hoodoo

Or start my own brand of Satanist practice. I will name it Hosinic Satanism. And there are 2 parts in it. Hosiris and Orsiris from dragon wicca and 3 roles of the devil. Orsiris can also be called the dajjal. 

Edited by Preety_India

Write interview transcripts later 

Hosinic satanism can be represented by black purple mystic roses with or without dragon blood and or goblin orange black rose or snake... Since this satanism is derived from dragon wicca. Dragon wicca is also represented by these symbols along with gold water 

images - 2019-10-21T050237.503.jpeg

images - 2019-10-21T050130.811.jpeg

4bb28fd72cab6c610b13ec653b23e932.jpg

41baf735648ebde2403f07c2a690e868.jpg

images - 2019-10-21T050346.726.jpeg

f94fcd3b469c35043b6dd709d50e0fd4.jpg

crop (1).jpeg

Representation of dragon wicca with gold water and sparkling wines. 

images - 2019-10-21T051258.756.jpeg

images - 2019-10-21T051234.284.jpeg

images - 2019-10-21T051633.033.jpeg

cdb869ce490fd6f2ab4beb153cdafb67.jpg

DltGAyjWsAISIXO.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I wanted to write about gainful distraction. Which means any distraction that helps in gaining something useful for life or the moment. All other distractions are wasteful 

The other very important spiritual lesson I learned is that you live in whatever you choose to create. 

So if you create pretentiousness, you live in it. If you create productivity, you will live in that. 

If you create discipline you will live in that. 

If you create victimhood or victim mentality, you will live in that. 

So whatever you create that becomes your new reality, your new energy that you choose to live in and the consequential events and effects and situations that arise from this are the consequences of your own doing that you will need to put up with. 

So for example you create jealousy and this leads to a fight between you and your classmate who is a good person but you chose to ruin it with your insecurities, then maybe that person was wonderful and sweet and helpful but if a certain bad situation arises in the future, this person will choose not to help you. So it's your loss created out of your own heartless stupid poor choices 

Edited by Preety_India