rnd

willing to die vs kill yourself

4 posts in this topic

What's the difference? Is "willing to die" equal to submission to God, whereas  "killing yourself" physically, is  equal to resisting to God?

Killing yourself means in mainstream hurting and finishing your body...but you are not the body you are a thought so willing to die is to surrender your identity/ thought constract...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

16 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Killing yourself means in mainstream hurting and finishing your body...but you are not the body you are a thought so willing to die is to surrender your identity/ thought constract...

I didn't say that I == my body

Once again:

how do killing your body vs willing to die differ?

Willing to die, in the context of spiritual work, is not being attached to your identity, being willing to let it go for personal growth and/or the greater good. The thing thats dying here is not your physical body but who you think you are, your ego. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry