Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raze

Rsd Tyler , Julien and "a look in the eyes"

8 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure where to post this, since it isn't directly about relationships and sex, but rsd Tyler and julien are still most well known as PUA's so I'll put it here since that's where the conversation will probably go. (If this is a bad assessment I'd appreciate it if you moved e thread or let me repost it in the other forum channel)

Basically rsd Tyler has been casually recommending people to go study Eckhart Tolle to get good with game for a years now, but he's been doing it waaaay more and now basically gives the "power of now" an aggressive sales pitch in literally every video he posts.

Relating to that what I want to talk about,

Within this year Rsd Tyler and Julien have been claiming in videos that after doing "presence work" on themselves and students, they can tell how "on" someone is by the look in their eye, and can accurately tell how troubled a person is and the direction their troubles lie in from looking at them deeply in the eyes.

Tyler made a video walking around in a crowd and some people came up to him and he says people give him props and blessings because he has "good energy" and they're attracted to his presence. 

They also say that everyone walking around in the streets has a dead glazed look in their eye, and Julien in a video put up screenshots from his old video at one point to show how he had "dead eyes" before he worked on presence. To be honest I wasn't able to notice a difference, but I'm probably not "on".

What are they talking about? Is this truly something real that's happening to them?  What is it? Are they just deluded?

AKA mindfulness

That's what meditation and waking up is for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think RSDTyler has a legit grasp of understanding non-dual awareness. I used to read his posts on rsdnation and he said he spends time with stage green hippie type people who fully buy into new-age spirituality, but he thinks he has a better grasp of understanding Truth more than them, and he's probably right. It's a shame that he's not willing to try Ayahuasca or DMT. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:19 AM, see_on_see said:

How can you guys on here be so gullible? All RSD Tyler does is namedrop Eckhart Tolle here and there and talk about the most surface-level stuff so that he appears to be spiritual to the clueless people following RSD. 

I don't believe that to be the case, he has read Jed Mckenna, Eckhart Tolle, David R. Hawkins, Been to Spiral Dynamics courses. What you see on camera isn't necessarily the best portray of someone, especially since he is running a stage orange business 

On 11. 10. 2019. at 9:19 PM, see_on_see said:

How can you guys on here be so gullible? All RSD Tyler does is namedrop Eckhart Tolle here and there and talk about the most surface-level stuff so that he appears to be spiritual to the clueless people following RSD. 

You think you have better spiritual understanding than Tyler?

On 11. 10. 2019. at 8:42 AM, Raze said:

What are they talking about? Is this truly something real that's happening to them?

Yes. As you snap out of the ego and become more present, there's different "sympthoms" of that in the physical body, and since you're more aware of everything because your mind is not hijacked by the ego, it's really easy to read who is present and who is not in the social environment. 

Eyes are one of the "things" that portray this the best. Basically people who are more present will have clearer gaze because they're not trying to hide anything. They will be more open and less defensive, and you can read this off really well just by the look of someones eyes, or the way they move them. There is no way to hide not being present, and I think women pick up on this really easily because if someone doesn't worry too much, it shows that they're comfortable with themselves, and if they're comfortable with themselves, most likely they are alfa in the tribe and know how to survive easily. I might be getting too much into the biological-evolution territory here but it kinda just makes sense.

Edited by petar8p