Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

why Alan Watts, sri ramana maharshi,jesus,buddha did not talked about aliens?

14 posts in this topic

i may be missinformed but from what i studied the above teachers did not talked about aliens ?

why is that?

Maybe because they were aliens!

JK I'm trolling.

I can only really answer for the Buddha, or at least our modern day conception of him. To the Buddha things like gods, supernatural beings etc were not relevant. He didn't specifically preach on their existence or non-existence. His concern was really with the human condition and what we can do about it. Aliens would fall under that same category.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@ActualizedDavid the question can be about anything... you say aliens...

but what about mathematics? or physics or space exploration, or amazon rain forest, or basketball?

guess aliens as well as many other things may not have been relevant to what they were preaching.

also... there's truly no WHY for anything.

any answer to a WHY?-question can itself be questioned as WHY :) and so on.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

[17:42] Say (O Muhammad) : "If there exist other Gods besides Him, as what they claimed, then those Gods will try to find ways to reach the God-Who-have-the-Throne". 

[17:43] Glory to Him. He is High above all that they say. Exalted and Great (beyond measure). 

[17:44] The seven heavens, the earth, and all beings therein, declare His glory. There is not a thing except that it exalts [Allah] by His praise; and yet you do not understand how they declare their glory to Him. He is Oft-Forbearing, Most Forgiving. 

Everything submit to the God of all creations..

The seen & the unseen. The known and the unknown. Willingly. 

If any beings exists in other universe, it all submit to Allah alone.. the Creator of all things. 

I thought the aliens are just military language,

or the Jinns. [ Jinns means unseen beings, some of them are muslims, some are not ]

But Allah says every beings "therein", submit themselves to Him. So yea~

Me too~

Disclaimer : I don't know anything about Americans alien culture except that I read it somewhere in Michio Kaku's book. 

I don't think science fiction had been invented yet, at least not for Buddha and Jesus. 

In Christianity angels=aliens. The Gospel of Judas is a really interesting read, I'd say if you believe it's Jesus authentic words, then it definitely addresses the subject of aliens. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

Maybe because they were aliens!

JK I'm trolling.

I can only really answer for the Buddha, or at least our modern day conception of him. To the Buddha things like gods, supernatural beings etc were not relevant. He didn't specifically preach on their existence or non-existence. His concern was really with the human condition and what we can do about it. Aliens would fall under that same category.

Buhhda was a smart dude then.

Atm i think that's just people imagination at work. At deep work. I do not know for sure.

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@ActualizedDavid the question can be about anything... you say aliens...

but what about mathematics? or physics or space exploration, or amazon rain forest, or basketball?

guess aliens as well as many other things may not have been relevant to what they were preaching.

also... there's truly no WHY for anything.

any answer to a WHY?-question can itself be questioned as WHY :) and so on.

To be or not to be. There is no question ?? ?

@Angelite  that's beliefs

1 hour ago, Bill W said:

I don't think science fiction had been invented yet, at least not for Buddha and Jesus. 

:)))) 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

In Christianity angels=aliens. The Gospel of Judas is a really interesting read, I'd say if you believe it's Jesus authentic words, then it definitely addresses the subject of aliens. 

Did you experience something directly ? I mean so you can confirm it for yourself.

Mystical traditions all around the world have talked about intelligent non-human beings since the dawn of time.

You just don't want to take them seriously because you've confused the limits of your tiny personal experience for the limits of the universe.

Talk about aliens is very distracting because its gets the ego all defensive and dogmatic, driving it deeper into the materialist paradigm.

The surest way to tank your credibility as a teacher is to talk about aliens. You will instantly lose 90% of your audience and be branded a crackpot cult leader. People will laugh at you and call you names. In olden times you would certainly have been burned at the stake for witchcraft and heresy.

That's how closed minds behave.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Did you experience something directly ? I mean so you can confirm it for yourself.

No, I haven't experienced either aliens or angels directly. I have directly experienced how crazy things can get when you try to explain a mystical experience after the fact though. xD 

What do aliens and angels in stories always represent, what is the purpose of their appearance?

Communication. 

They are a form that the pysche/greater intelligence creates to communicate with or to explain the communication. 

Aliens and angels are interpretations of a shared phenomenon or experiences.  Keep in mind that stories and symbols get more and more bizarre the deeper the experience was that is trying to be communicated. I have a theory that greater intelligence takes the path of least resistance to communicate with you, so it will communicate as Alan Watts or Leo, or someone else on this message board.

However if you have a no self experience and are in a state of  little to no resistance, then you may experience that communication as something that would normally not be capable of imagining. Of course it is all part of your psyche and therefore will be personalized to you and your desires and intentions in some way, if as a child you believed in or wondered about aliens, it will communicate as aliens. If you truly believed in a religion in the past, you may have a mystical experience with a certain deity. You are creating and imagining your reality. The implications of that can be crazy.

If your entire past and your separate "self" is realized as complete and utter fiction, then aliens and angels are fiction too. But our current reality is that we are here imagining typing/reading and communicating with each other on an internet forum, so if we go on imagining this seemingly impossible reality, why close your mind to everything else? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura

I think if you take it easy like you did with Non-dual videos people will get on. But depends how you see and interpret this mystical thing's. ( I think )

@mandyjw @Leo Gura

You have a great explanation!

One time i did sit in room and talked with myself in a way and asked myself deep questions. The ideea is that i was receiving good solid truthful answers. I did not interpret this as an alien or some kind of Angel i just looked at that experience as a higher state of councesness where my perception was open.

If i where to be religious I should interpret this as some kind of Angle ?

I did not see any Smurfs or their planet. But the ideea is that i see that people talk about Smurfs and planets . ETC [Smurfs jk.]

They identify with some kind of story and this changes what you see ?

Reality is an infinite imagination . God infinite beeing, forever. So any story from this point of view is valid. I'm i fooling myself ?

Everything is done with and by love. So if this is true what do people meen when they say that other life forms exists? Not just communication. Other life forms that for example share that same illusion of this  physical reality. 

If a ten year old, in relative terms of consciousness, experienced an alien, that experience has the potential to be terrifying, and life altering, and bring about a lot of suffering and fear - sending them down the emotional scale. Consider the same ten year old, now fifty, but having assimilated & actualized maslow’s pyramid, spiral dynamics, self realization, the emotional scale, collective & cosmic consciousness, and the actuality of nonduality - now knowing the illusory nature of fear, self doubt, and the world, and the actuality of love - seeing an alien. Now consider the alien which makes it from pretty f’ing far away, to earth, knows all of this already, and much more, and likely did not actually traverse space & time to ‘make the journey’ “here”. Consider the vibrational match at play, in terms of relative consciousness, as access. 

Then imagine, you are that fifty year old, and pretty much anyone you tell of your encounters with aliens, is closer to the ‘ten year old consciousness’, than the ‘fifty year old consciousness’. Nonduality is not two, not a question & answer, and so it is prior to concerns of ‘whys’ (nonduality is the “why”). So the alien, and the ‘fifty year old consciousness’, would already be on the same ‘nondual page’; One, same Self. No intent to harm, no fear of being harmed. Concerns are not prior, one who has not inspected their own a priori’s, is nondual, but in not yet knowing this, is reacting, living from fear & concerns, harming, in defense of “their separate self”. The ignore-ance of self, creates tendencies & intention of these things, and is already violence. An alien wanting to visit this, is like an ant wanting to attend a stomping party. They’d probably just pass on it. 

In appearance there will always be ‘ten year old’, and ‘fifty year old’ consciousness, and therefore there will always be consciousness which appears to consciousness as, “alien”. The consciousness of the population raising, technology, humanity & compassion, understanding - along with it, and we’ll eventually go somewhere far, and when we arrive, we will see that we, relatively, are the aliens.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  i tried to process what you said in the last hour's . I'm still processing.

Thank you for that. I will try to get as much as i can from your post. ?