Shaun

All you solipsists, including Leo, need to watch this

42 posts in this topic

That woman could really get a lot of understanding by taking some psychedelics. She's too traped in her mind, I dont think any explanation from Spira could help, you need to experience directly this stuff hes talking about. It may help though.

30 minutes ago, Cesar Alba said:

That woman could really get a lot of understanding by taking some psychedelics. She's too traped in her mind, I dont think any explanation from Spira could help, you need to experience directly this stuff hes talking about. It may help though.

I am not touching any of that shit ever again. It is so dangerous and the reckless promotion of it needs to stop. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

7 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am not touching any of that shit ever again. It is so dangerous and the reckless promotion of it needs to stop. 

About as dangerous as driving a car yet we all promote that just fine. 

You don't go straight onto the highway. You start in the driveway or parking lot. The people who end up worse off typically end up that way due to misuse of the substance despite guidelines, precautions etc plastered everywhere. We always say to not go 100mph on most highways but yet people do it anyway and crash. 

There's a reason you need to take a driving test to even get your permit at least in the US. You don't go out driving without proper research. 

The people make it many times more dangerous than the substance is inherently. 

59 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

About as dangerous as driving a car yet we all promote that just fine. 

You don't go straight onto the highway. You start in the driveway or parking lot. The people who end up worse off typically end up that way due to misuse of the substance despite guidelines, precautions etc plastered everywhere. We always say to not go 100mph on most highways but yet people do it anyway and crash. 

There's a reason you need to take a driving test to even get your permit at least in the US. You don't go out driving without proper research. 

The people make it many times more dangerous than the substance is inherently. 

I would choose smashing myself up in a car crash over some of the shit that goes down during an intense trip. I have nearly finished rebuilding my destroyed psyche and I'm not going to break it again. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

9 hours ago, Shaun said:

I would choose smashing myself up in a car crash over some of the shit that goes down during an intense trip. I have nearly finished rebuilding my destroyed psyche and I'm not going to break it again. 

That's fine. I'm just saying the problem lies within you and not the substance in which you shame its promotion of. 

What is really going on is that ONE is waking up @Shaun . No thing that been dormant and suppresed. Enjoy Process. ♥️?

THIS ONE yet @Shaun is fighting for It's very own life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

14 hours ago, Shaun said:

you overbuilded a new spirituel ego to reconstruct yourself.

I did it too, that's a self defense mechanism, surrender to the fact that all words are from the source of your head, and all that is in your head, all of it, each meaning, each experience, is unique to you.

UNIQUE to the point that all words, all concepts are just creating more fractal of emotion:thought.

"it's all your imagination" is litteral hardcore truth, not a joke, but like everything everything, because that's how langage/thought works at source.

like the cloud server, your brain and langage function are like a "cloud" they pop up, they shit, and you link them to self learned emotion.

Reality can never be known, only discovered again & again.

Edited by Aeris

On 10/10/2019 at 2:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

Everyone is the only being in the universe. It's like a massively multiplayer online game where one central server runs all the players. God's mind has fractured itself into a trillion pieces. Or it imagines it has. In truth, nothing is fractured because the distinction between fractured vs whole must itself collapse, leaving behind Absolute Unity. A Unity which has no opposite. The human mind cannot imagine such a Unity because it is too total to allow for a finite mind to exist in it. Within this Absolute Unity there is no difference between your human body, a chair, a kangaroo, a taco, or anything else. All of it blends into ONE. This is the Godhead. This is what you were before you were born as a human self.

Yooo this thread is blowing my fuckin mind right now

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Leo Gura Leo, is this an accurate metaphor of what you're claiming:

In my experience right now, it's a bubble of consciousness. Almost like an infinite eyeball.

Now, my body exists in this - but also other people come in and out of this bubble. 

When they are there, they exist - when they aren't, they don't.

Just like a dream, the dream characters don't have independent lives outside of being within this current bubble.

Are you saying that this current bubble is all that exists, there is only this one dream happening, I am all of it (like in a dream you are both the main dream character and the dream itself) ? 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, Shaun said:

Solipsism is the idea that only my mind is sure to exist. Nonduality is that only my mind exists. One is just an idea, the other is fact and they are both the same. Now, if I'm the only being in the universe, why do you tell other users on here that they are also the only being in the universe and are all alone? Surely, you should only be addressing me?

Why do you tell people that you don't exist and they are imagining you?

I ask a lot of my friends if they exist and they look at me like I'm mad and strongly assert that they do indeed exist.

This comes out of the experience of separation. You are attacking a straw man. It is perfectly logical, what you’re saying...if only it related to what we’re talking about here.

Nonduality does not mean only my mind exists, nonduality points to there being no mind, and no self... and no other; no separation; no context; no reality; no knowing; no one separate from this; no this; no need; no condition; no limit; no thing. Only truth... which cannot be actually objectively or certainly known, but is apparently directly and doubtlessly known.

If nonduality is apparently seen, all that’s left is what is happening — not what is happening apparently in an exclusive here and now, but rather what is happening anywhere/everywhere and whenever/eternally/timelessly, but obviously nobody is aware of that.

Solipsism as you recognize it is a caricature form of solipsism which is unrelated to the solipsism that merely points to truth.

Edited by The0Self

Leo confuses so many people with his choice of words. And in doing so, comes off completely contradictory and hypocritical. You can't keep telling people, "you are completely alone" and expect them not to fall into the trap of solipsism. He is basically using solipsistic language and meaning while telling people not to fall into the trap of solipsism. haha. So it's like he's spreading solipsism by virtue of his language and then ridiculing people for falling into solipsism and saying, "you just don't get it." They don't get it because you are using solipsistic language to describe God while telling people God is not solipsism. 

There is no identity in unity. Therefore there is no one to feel or be 'alone'. We have to stop confusing unity with aloneness. The word, thought, feeling, and sensation of 'aloneness' is a human projection. It is only something that is experienced in separation. It is not experienced in unity because there is no identity in unity. There is no identity in awareness. Awareness is aware. That's it. It makes no sense to say God is alone when there is no identity in God. Adding extra meaning like, "God is completely alone" is a human projection and a very solipsistic thing to say.  

39 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Leo confuses so many people with his choice of words. And in doing so, comes off completely contradictory and hypocritical. You can't keep telling people, "you are completely alone" and expect them not to fall into the trap of solipsism. He is basically using solipsistic language and meaning while telling people not to fall into the trap of solipsism. haha. So it's like he's spreading solipsism by virtue of his language and then ridiculing people for falling into solipsism and saying, "you just don't get it." They don't get it because you are using solipsistic language to describe God while telling people God is not solipsism. 

There is no identity in unity. Therefore there is no one to feel or be 'alone'. We have to stop confusing unity with aloneness. The word, thought, feeling, and sensation of 'aloneness' is a human projection. It is only something that is experienced in separation. It is not experienced in unity because there is no identity in unity. There is no identity in awareness. Awareness is aware. That's it. It makes no sense to say God is alone when there is no identity in God. Adding extra meaning like, "God is completely alone" is a human projection and a very solipsistic thing to say.  

Technically God is alone because it is everything and so it is singular and there is nothing outside of it. It doesn't mean it feels lonely, it just physically is alone. So I'd say Leo is right when he tells people they are alone but he should make sure they know that he means alone as God and as the Whole, not just alone as a single person, like what solipsism says

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Once you have an experience or awakening of Belonging as the truth that is felt in God, you will understand that the concept of aloneness has no place within oneness. 

@Tristan12 @Gianna I feel both 'aloneness' and 'oneness' are simultaneously true. :x

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Gianna But if reality exists as a singularity then technically it is alone, right? If it is not alone then are you saying there is something else? Or are you just saying that viewing reality as 'alone' is a human perception but once you directly experience Oneness and God there is no feeling of aloneness? Even if you don't feel it technically you are still alone if everything is One.

It's hard for me to speak about beyond human understandings and perceptions because I don't have direct experience of this.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

19 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Tristan12 @Gianna I feel both 'aloneness' and 'oneness' are simultaneously true. :x

Yeah see I feel oneness as connection of all that is one. 

19 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

@Gianna But if reality exists as a singularity then technically it is alone, right? 

Even the word singularity is a concession to the experience of God. Unity is closer to the experience of God than singularity. They're not the same thing just like aloneness and loneliness are not the same thing. Trying to make infinity singular doesn't match the feeling of God. There's no singularity because there is no identity. 

@Gianna

If it is not alone then are you saying there is something else?

Only logic says that. The idea, "if it is not alone then you are saying there is something else" only comes from conceptual understanding. You have to go into the feeling/frequency of God to realize that there is no contradiction between saying God is not alone and there is nothing else. 

Or are you just saying that viewing reality as 'alone' is a human perception but once you directly experience Oneness and God there is no feeling of aloneness?

Yes, the feeling is belonging which is the opposite of aloneness. 

Even if you don't feel it technically you are still alone if everything is One.

If you don't feel it, it is not truth it is thought. Knowing=being not thinking. Saying, "technically it is alone if it is one" is only true in the context of logic and rational understanding, which is not feeling. 

It's hard for me to speak about beyond human understandings and perceptions because I don't have direct experience of thi

That's okay, you will have the experience of it one day :) It's very simple and anyone can do it once they allow themselves to feel the entirety of their being. You've felt it before, you just don't remember.  

Edited by Gianna