Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
White Monk

Divine Mist , Experiencing Death as a concept, and what lies beneath

1 post in this topic

So the other day was the first day I have actually experienced death as a concept and was able to surrender quite gracefully. I began a meditation after my morning Isha Kriya Yoga, and it was in the same category as do nothing meditation. As I let go into deeper and deeper states, a state which everything was just outlined in an absolute beauty began to arise and sensations of erotic and almost feminine kind of love began to flow through my whole being. In this state I could both see and feel the divinity and beauty of EVERYTHING in a very very tangible way. The state was a lot like the imagery and highlights of divinity in this picture below of Krishna everything just had a serene beauty which I was never aware of before, and I could feel it down to a molecular level. After that I could feel this veil of death approaching me like never before and I knew that whatever was happening was going to happen regardless so I really had no choice but to surrender and it was like and inner "okay I am alright with dieing" and being COMPLETELY okay with it. After that the illusion of boundaries was shattered and I entered some state of energetic beauty and all the boundaries I had imagined began dissolving very very rapidly, the same speed dust gets blown away by a passing car. Following this there was an even deeper state that was infinite, and it was by far the most INTENSE state of consciousness that I have ever experienced before and it was a lot on my body . The final state of energetic intensity was quite literally mind blowing and it tore my mind and energies apart.

Since then for the past few days has been a pretty random grieving process and quite a reset to my mind. There are parts of my mind and energy that are definitely changed for good after that experience. These Isha yoga practices are quite intense and no joke, follow YOUR OWN guidance system 

491e4ee97d7a52372f3396cd19fd5303 (1).jpg