Shaun

I am surely omniscient

18 posts in this topic

Since I am god and all there is is just what I'm perceiving here and now, with everything else being just a thought, does that mean that I am totally omniscient since I am perceiving all that there is? What else could there be outside of my current experience to be aware of and why even take a psychedelic to become omniscient?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Since I am god and all there is is just what I'm perceiving here and now, with everything else being just a thought, does that mean that I am totally omniscient since I am perceiving all that there is? What else could there be outside of my current experience to be aware of and why even take a psychedelic to become omniscient?

Omniscience comes with the whole. 

Are you aware of the whole or are you just distorting these teachings through a solely dualistic lens? If you still identify "I" with solely human form you have more fundamental questions to be asking. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun Right track, but...what are you perceiving here & now? 

Just what is, perceptions and sensations.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

41 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Omniscience comes with the whole. 

Are you aware of the whole or are you just distorting these teachings through a solely dualistic lens? If you still identify "I" with solely human form you have more fundamental questions to be asking. 

I am aware of the whole. Nothing can be proven to exist outside of consciousness or awareness. I is not a human form, this is self evident and easy to prove.

Edited by Shaun

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun Satisfied?

Not in the slightest.

@Shaun What is sensation, what is perception, what is a thought? 

You lost me at “since”. A most subtle subject-object relation. 

You got the right idea, just go through a hundred more layers of direct experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

All three are just appearances within awareness and prior to all labelling. I find it really difficult to even say what they really actually are.

50 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shaun You could not say but can you feel/be them? Is this already the case without questioning? 

I can feel and be them, yes.

Ok since You are actual sensations. You Don't have to create any story in regarding actual sensations. 

Curiousity killed the cat.

So since You are sensations themselves without stories about them. What you see now? 

Omniscience is just being a mirror to other people 

Half the time I speak, someone in the room knows I’m talking about them. This is my experience in every social situation I’ve ever had since awakening.

I often recieve a “download” (a funny feeling in my head) when I look at someone. Then, I speak. I don’t hear their thoughts- I just speak. But sometimes they freak out because they think I read their mind- I did no such thing though. 

I brush it off and go about my business. They go about theirs, but secretly I know that now they are one step closer to the End.

Edited by Bobby

@Shaun   Look at it this way, God created infinite realities and infinite entities through which to experience reality. It partitioned off a limited perspective, and made itself forget it created all this, so God can experience being a 'human' or whatever. Basically a God created a 3rd person video game and Shaun is the video game character. You the character being operated has no separation from anything else in the game, you are all made of consciousness/isness/ pure imagination. If you the character were to raise his limited consciousness, you would experience more and more of reality. Experiencing yourself as more and more beyond the limited perspective. Becoming the walls and the trees and the sky. The more and more you expand your awareness you eventually 'become' Infinity/every possible possibility. 

Just try it on as a possibility that its all true. If you give it your all, and do the practices, the kriya yoga, mediation, self inquiry, and yes even dedicating yourself to the psychedelics, at worst it is not true and you will have spent some time becoming more peaceful and mindful, that will greatly improve your life. At best you do everything and become God, creator of the universe, infinite love on a scale you can't even imagine, and completely omniscient. That seems like a pretty good gamble to take, don't you think? 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

@Jed Vassallo Yes it is True, All of it. 

Imagine Washing dishes or I dunno making breakfast and You become in actual Sense Infinite Love(Leo reffers it as Cosmic orgasm) It's better then anything. Orgasm of the Universe as YOU. It is Just insane. 

He forgot to mentoin Heart orgasm a bit distinct from this also very unique, it is so good regular sex can't compare to it ever. 

Maybe it can, everything is possible. Cosmic sex goes on list of desires.