petar8p

You are God delimma

24 posts in this topic

I've been watching actualized for quite some time now and I'm also doing the inner work stuff, without psychedelics yet, but I would say that I really heightened my level of consciousness and definitely some transformation has been occuring this year, it's like I'm just about to get struck by some deep insight, or lose my identity completely during the night of sleep, as it, weird to say, almost happened. 

In many videos, Leo says how everybody is God but most of us don't realize it. Funnily, what immediately comes through my head is does he mean me as a whole organism, or because everything is God, therefore every part of me is God? Would me minus my left ear still be the same God he's describing? I'm guessing yes, as he is saying that literally everything is God. Or is he "playing the game" that I'm the god, I just don't realize it because the "I" I'm refering to is a false self and that actually doesn't exist, only the God, Consciousness, Absolute Truth and Love exists?

I know this is not a conceptual knowledge and everything, and if the answer won't really help me in any way, I don't mind getting this post deleted, but I thought it's worth a shot. 

Is God a dream character or the dreamer? You seem to be identifying as a character within a dream. . .

When you are asleep dreaming is not Everything within the dream You?

@petar8p you are God imagining you are a human.  Imagination is all there is.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

Would me minus my left ear still be the same God he's describing?

Perhaps if you look at god from a different POV.

FMPOV, if you seek a supernatural god, you will never find it.

Let me give you a piece on why we Gnostic Christians call god I am and mean ourselves.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards

DL

Edited by Gnostic Christian

We all lose our identities every night, we just don’t notice or think about it that way, and for a very good reason. It’s always safe to surrender. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This to me is very confusing cause when i dream the character that i am in the dream vanishes like it never existed when i wake up and so if God is the dreamer and wakes up i will vanish like i never existed, so how am i God then?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

2 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

This to me is very confusing cause when i dream the character that i am in the dream vanishes like it never existed when i wake up and so if God is the dreamer and wakes up i will vanish like i never existed, so how am i God then?

What's separating dream from dreamer? Absolutely nothing ? this human experience may cease to be but you are eternal. You are not just human experience. You are much greater than that. 

9 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

What's separating dream from dreamer? Absolutely nothing ? this human experience may cease to be but you are eternal. You are not just human experience. You are much greater than that. 

I hear you but will this consciousness that appears to be me as the human, is that eternal? i know the body will be gone but what i mean will this consciousness like realized when the body is gone, hey i was not this human??

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

The confusion comes from saying "YOU" are God. No, you are not God. That's just more duality. Take away the you and see what's left. I know what the words are pointing to, but to add anything to I AM is too much. Even I AM is too much. 

3 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

The confusion comes from saying "YOU" are God. No, you are not God. That's just more duality. Take away the you and see what's left. I know what the words are pointing to, but to add anything to I AM is too much. Even I AM is too much. 

It is the ultimate truth.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards

DL

@petar8p You are literally God, you just haven't realized it yet. You still keep "thinking" that you are this human (well you are a "human", but this human is a mini version of a God, God in limited form (you will realize this when you awake).

After my several awakenings to God consciousness I can say that you can be conscious as a God, you just haven't reached that level yet. Often times when I end my yoga session when I open my eyes it feels as if God was looking, not my fake ego identity. It comes and goes, my over-all consciousness is not that high to continue to be in that God consciousness state 24/7. Brief moments are enough for now, helps not to forget and not to fall down the rabbit hole of illusions of a self.

Mahadev

@Serotoninluv @Inliytened1 @Nahm @Shadowraix @inFlow

Thank you guys for reaching out. "I" finally got the realization, that is realized myself and see how there isn't anything else here, it's all just a manifestation because I can become any form I want, it just happened that in this human form I found myself in, I was identifying myself as human so strong because the only way in which I could seperate from my mother and fight for my own existance was to first become deluded of who I actually am, otherwise I would probably just be too impractical for this world :D 

3 hours ago, petar8p said:

@Serotoninluv @Inliytened1 @Nahm @Shadowraix @inFlow

I was identifying myself as human so strong because the only way in which I could seperate from my mother and fight for my own existance was to first become deluded of who I actually am, otherwise I would probably just be too impractical for this world :D 

43 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@petar8p ♥️ (the last pointer) ?

Oh, you've done the work. 

How Perfect MYSELF is. Just blows your mind. 

just adding to and asking in this thread as it's being discussed here...

read this quote by N. Mahraj

This universal consciousness is known as God, which is the Almighty, the Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, all the attributes. These attributes are given to God in consciousness, not to the Absolute. The Absolute is without attributes.

So this GOD that each of us is - is the universal consciousness as @Serotoninluv said that "When you are asleep dreaming is not Everything within the dream You?" 

That YOU = universal (entire dream) consciousness

so each of us limited selfs (mind) is part of the larger mind (God) 

but as from the quote, the absolute is NOT that. The absolute is the ETERNAL YOU - which KNOWS the expereince of limited self or the God Self - but is ITSELF beyond both.

ABSOLUTE contains   God & Ego selfs.

?

@Inliytened1 @Nahm @zeroISinfinity

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

just adding to and asking in this thread as it's being discussed here...

read this quote by N. Mahraj

This universal consciousness is known as God, which is the Almighty, the Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, all the attributes. These attributes are given to God in consciousness, not to the Absolute. The Absolute is without attributes.

So this GOD that each of us is - is the universal consciousness as @Serotoninluv said that "When you are asleep dreaming is not Everything within the dream You?" 

That YOU = universal (entire dream) consciousness

so each of us limited selfs (mind) is part of the larger mind (God) 

but as from the quote, the absolute is NOT that. The absolute is the ETERNAL YOU - which KNOWS the expereince of limited self or the God Self - but is ITSELF beyond both.

ABSOLUTE contains   God & Ego selfs.

?

@Inliytened1 @Nahm @zeroISinfinity

That is still a division between form (Mind) and formlessness (the Absolute).   Ultimately it is One.  But yes God has it's own perspective in form.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.