EntheogenTruthSeeker

LSD Breakthrough (200-300uG): 5 Years of Psychotherapy and No Suffering

7 posts in this topic

Hey, been blessed to have been following leo for about three years. Best thing ever happened to me. 

So, I immediately became fascinated with Enlightenment after his Mushroom breakthrough. After that, I began meditating for hours at a day, eventually doing my own isolation retreat, and doing 247 mindfulness. 

I awoke my kundalini and could sit for 4+ hours in bliss, lol, so I am quite prepared. 

Now, my current practice is only 30 minutes of witnessing and focus practice. 

-

So, I took two tabs on a 12-16 hour fast and within 30 min, it hit me like a brick that I was already enlightened and that I was just coming home. I could not stop laughing. 

Best walk of my entire life. Was laughing so hard at how amazing of a tool this is and how people have no clue. 

Anyways, contemplation power is X4-5 and totally in the moment. Felt like I saw the world for what is actually was the first time, ever, almost like a kid. 

Saw that these workers outside aren't working on a task, they ARE apart of the big picture, and they are either contributing to degration/resistance of evolution or helping it, basically. I saw through the entire rat race of society. In that instance I was floored on how I could go back to my two wage slave jobs the next day, but nonetheless, NOW it is inevitable I quit those jobs for my ultimate life purpose (still transitioning). 

Then, I am talking to my roommate, and he is of a different race and I immediately saw how racism was a complete joke - not even possible on this dose/for me at least. Saw that every leader must take this, if not, disaster may ensue - because without big picture, self-bias will kick in. 

Ecstatically realized that I want to make psychedelics my life purpose - doctor, therapist, advocate, etc. 

Then, it got to a point where I was completely out of concept land - a non dual experience where it just felt like I couldn't conceive of opposites. 

Also, everything seemed inevitable. Like psychedelics awakening man-kind/legalization, me completing my life purpose, and some other things. Resistance is what seems like things aren't God's inevitable plan. 

Soon, I started filming a passionate video about myself and basically doing a trip report on video. I was explaining on how obvious my life purpose was and was perplexed on how someone could avoid the experience of ego-dissolution on this substance - how they could resist it or not experience it on two tabs just blew my mind. And, I realized that all/70% addiction was seeking this awakening experience. Everything else was a cycle of suffering with weed, alcohol, and other drugs, aside from medicinal uses. Best experience of my life. Was very sad in this state to see that people are too scared to look into the own depths of their mind and are scared of these substances - if you're scared, you're putting off the inevitable things you'll have to work through in your life at some point anyway, it just seemed insane how people are missing out on this incredible joy for hits of coffee and weed. The major realization on this video was a mystical vision where Humanity would awaken through these substances - in this technology age, no one is going to go to the east and go to monasteries. If they do, it will most likely be catalyzed by psychedelics. The greatest human invention, truly. Because if you can change your mind, you can change anything in the material world you want, really. There was no ifs, ands, buts, or maybes that this will happen. Like Leo said, a time in future will people will awaken stupidly as if robots with a psychedelic path in a matter of years. Most importantly, I could NOT conceive of suffering. In this state, all suffering was was resistance. Resistance to what is, psychedelics, evolution, your sober state, etc. It was awesome - but still really hard to see how I resist in daily life, but nonetheless helped 7% more. 

I had a big urge to share the video I filmed because I feel like most people I know have NO clue that these substances can be used seriously for enlightenment and I wanted to document a live enlightenment experience, felt so authentic, however, losing my job was just not an option - and it would not have panned out well in general. 

3 hours later, I crash HARD from that enlightenment experience/all that shakti, and am kinda depressed and feel icky from the acid. Definitely not an enjoyable drug after peak. It lasts too long, anxiety, and just feel uncomfortable and restless in my body/hard to write a bit. So, I may try AL-LAD, or 4-aco-dmt (but have heard bad things with 4-aco-dmt). 

So, even though this experience faded away, I knew I would never ever be the same. I kept on texting my best-friend several days after waking up, I will never be the same. I can't un-see what I saw. I must actualize my dreams and become enlightened. I also realized that I had been having mini awakenings and kundalini experiences that were similar to what I experienced in this trip the whole time, I just doubted them so much. Weed gave me a lot of pseudo mystical experiences - but was really hard to remember them (distraction substance compared to this stuff). 

Next couple days my brain felt totally rewired, more intelligent, way more energized, and conscious. Until couple days after, I began to sleep mid day and feel exhausted because of all of the rewiring and Central Nervous System taking in that extraordinarily high level of consciousness it was not used to - was definitely a good shock to my system. 

Best experience of my entire life in like three hours, LOL. 

--

Action:

-become apart of psychedelic groups

-A Career where I can do prison studies with psychedelics, 5-meo

-A Career where I can take psychedelics myself

-Tread the psychedelic path for enlightenment and therapy - I am so inspired by this path, yet at times it feels icky (maybe because of stigma/guilt)

-study leo psychedelic booklist 

-study spiral dynamic book and forum

-psychedelics, politics, enlightenment/philosophy

-Life vision statement/vision-board

-Get good at sitting with apathy, boredom, not feeling passionate, not feeling spiritual or feeling connected to God (obviously a green state chasing ideal)

-Embody Orange because even though I had this intense mystical experience, I can't share it without losing my job and it's really sad lol. 

-Close friends MUST desire the Truth in some aspect

Questions:

I want a psychedelic that can take people quickly to God and I believe 5meo could help prisoners, and deeply unconscious people. Because I saw that even LSD wont do that, because no one I have talked to had even relatively the same experience I had, because no one cares about the Truth - I want something that can show it to people despite their intellectual ignorance?

Is that kundalini awakening I felt after the trip for next week possible to feel all the time? Like that joy and excitement and STUPID easy ability to negate negative thoughts and do positive thinking/meditation?

How do I make a career of out of Psychedelics without getting fired from my jobs as I start the business up and post stuff? And even with a medical degree, if I was truthful about the main objective of my degree, I would be dismissed immediately. Really tricky. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

It's a good vision but also you underestimate the importance of non-psychedelic work. Laying the right theoretical foundation in people's minds is crucial for psychedelics to be effective.

Also remember that people below stage Green will vehemently resist and misinterpret psychedelic insights.

The problem of awakening mankind is much more challenging than simply giving psychedelics to ignorant people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker wow incredible, thanks for sharing!

Isn't it funny how conscious you can get relative to society? I laugh sometimes, it's like a superpower. I can basically look at anything and see how it fits into the larger picture (like you and those construction workers). I can see exactly where society is headed and why it is the way it is. And you and I are just getting started! :D

But with respect to your psychedelic life purpose, Leo is right. It's not as simple as giving psychedelics to people. Half of silicon valley takes LSD and the vast majority aren't woke. Sam Harris has taken psychedelics and still has a limited world view in many respects (even though I respect him and think he's good for society, like a stepping stone). Personally, I was lost, my world shattered after taking psychedelics, and I'm extremely thankful to Leo for helping me making sense of my experiences. I could still be hateful and judgmental. Lots and lots of personal development work is required to really make the best use of psychedelics. 

So, let's zoom out for a sec. Psychedelics WILL be decriminalized then legalized eventually. It's a matter of time, and this shift is at the level of government. It probably wouldn't be the best use of your skills to fight for this directly. That being said, psychedelics can definitely be part of your life purpose. An artist whose work introduces substances,for example, will have a much bigger cultural impact than just trying to physically get psychedelics into people's hands. Think about what you REALLY want to do, as if culture didn't even exist. Your life purpose must be FOR YOU, as your gift to the world. As your expression of love for the world. But you might say, "I want to help people!" Yes, but that's actually a secondary effect. An external motivation. You must connect inwards. Help people THROUGH giving your greatest gifts, something only you can do. It's up to you to create what that is. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a good vision but also you underestimate the importance of non-psychedelic work. Laying the right theoretical foundation in people's minds is crucial for psychedelics to be effective.

Also remember that people below stage Green will vehemently resist and misinterpret psychedelic insights.

The problem of awakening mankind is much more challenging than simply giving psychedelics to ignorant people.

What would be the main theoretical foundation to begin touching on for people who are receptive to green ideas yet haven't had much exposure to green ideas due to being submerged in what feels like a stage Blue / Orange local community?

@Brenzo2 That's what Actualized.org is

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.