Mu_

There are no "Problems", a video I made.

10 posts in this topic

we live in a dream in this dream body and are being acted. we aren't the chooser of anything that happens. Awareness aware, and the further the self goes searching for answers, only deepens your feet in the imaginary mud, self is at the mercy of brains conditioned responses to its environment, the seeker is just a thought pattern trying to transcend the only place it exists.

It's hell of game called enlightenment.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

you improved in your way of doing the video.

but for what public is it turned for ?

17 hours ago, Aeris said:

you improved in your way of doing the video.

but for what public is it turned for ?

Good question. I’m still experimenting. I’m going to be doing more frequent 3-6 min videos that are little lessons, observations, and reminders that are helpful to the general population but also very valid to anyone wanting to awaken as much as possible.  

Could you please do a video about solipsism and being alone in the universe?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Mu_ Great video, thank you. As humans we thrive on problems as we like things to solve, to work out and to talk about. Working on letting all this go is interestingly, not as difficult as it may seem. 

On 10/10/2019 at 9:11 AM, Shaun said:

Could you please do a video about solipsism and being alone in the universe?

I could but, I think with your recent post you got  good answers that are in line with my views as well from Leo and a few of the Mod's.  Is there more your trying to understand on the issue?

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ thank you great video yes I had this realization about a year ago. I like to describe it as the sun is always Shining behind the clouds and the clouds are actually not real. ❤ ❤

Have a great day!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi