whatishappeningtome

Outer sensations feel like they are "landing" at an inner emptiness

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. I am just posting because I was listening to A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and he mentions "feeling into the inner emptiness where you believe the form of your body exists". Then I started to realise the outer sensations from my feet and hands are seemingly being projected into an empty field. The boundary of where I feel my "body" exists doesn't have a point I can locate, and it feels more empty and groundless than it ever had before. This is a bit strange because it almost feels like as I am writing this, I am watching my hands type and I am thinking of what to write but the sense of myself as the do-er is much less prominent. 

Here are some things that have helped me to reach this insight and continue to increase my consciousness -  

Consistent meditation each day (Do-nothing, Walking meditation), Self Inquiry, Leo's Guided Meditation (specifically the moment where he says to become reality), Leo's Mindfulness with Labelling Video (this allowed me to focus more on inner/outer feelings and catch my thoughts), Leo's How To Get Enlightened Guide, All of Leo's Self Inquiry Videos, Leo's thread with the list of consciousness exercises, Leo's Neti Neti Method Guided Inquiry video, Listening to the audios of Stillness Speaks + A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. 

I know that I still have a long way to go because even though I can recognise this inner emptiness inside and that I can't pin point "where I am", I still have so many questions left to validate- 

- Why is there something at all? Why is there not nothing? 
- Why do we seemingly wake up each day from the same perspective of a human? 
- Why in this consciousness would our bodies seemingly follow us around like zombies?
- What is the purpose of reality?
- Why does consciousness create? 

Edited by whatishappeningtome
grammar

Good. Keep digging in that direction.

Perceptions are not felt by any thing or object. They just float around in space.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.