kieranperez

Microdosing, a helpful tool that can be used for lasting growth?

22 posts in this topic

Before relying on an external substance, realize that you'd be relying on an "external substance" to balance what's out of balance. How long do you think this will last? Don't look for shortcuts, and as gains and results will only be temporary. Even a psychedelic experience would not get you anywhere if you don't take the time and do the heavy work of integration. 

Instead, figure out what emotions that you're avoiding, and face them one by one. This will change your beliefs that cause you to have self-esteem issues. There's no magic pill, and you'll save yourself a valuable time if you look inward instead of outwards. I'd recommend David R. Hawkins' book "Letting Go". Read it slowly; apply it religiously. You'll be good to go. Or work with an experienced healer for a couple of sessions.

Before we let cultural conditioning do the talking, lets take a moment to realize theres no such thing as an "external" substance

The thing is, microdosing doesn't suppress emotions, if we are talking psilocybin, it magnifies them, and gives you an opportunity to do some real serious emotional work if you are up to the challenge. Emotions pop up that might not show themselves or be harder to conquer without it. 

People just group psilocybin in with other "drugs" and assume its suppressing things or just covering up the problem, when in fact its the opposite. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry