Nivsch

Aren't psychedelics the proof that reality must be at least PARTIALLY physical?

30 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura If you trick your friend and give him a placebo mushroom/5meo, still he will feel the same things like if he would took real psychedelics?

I know that you are probably mean to something else that i cant fully get yet, but i'm still interested to know what do you think about plcebo vs real.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nahm I know question is not for me but I'll take freedom to answer you Jed. 

I did taken greatest psychedelic ever I took TRUTH /LOVE pill. 

Thanks Jed Thank you so much.Love you All and Wish you All Well too. 

Just a bunch of God damn hippies. Will never be able to forgive myself this. Joke it is a Best thing ever. 

@zeroISinfinity you can't deny your physical self when it's there. Who cares about it in your dream when you're not in your body?

I'm fine with Allah showing me the way Him, through everything else. But not in the way you'd think.

Probably not you in particular. 

you "you" ...

The Ox doesn't hunt me. He guides me. At my own pace. 

Btw did you know that this Ox have many crews? 

Edited by Angelite

16 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Leo Gura If you trick your friend and give him a placebo mushroom/5meo, still he will feel the same things like if he would took real psychedelics?

Of course not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In our certain plane of reality, the conciousness has become what we call physical reality. There are certain rules which formulate a seemingly concrete reality. In this reality, the psychedelics have certain effects which non - psychedelics do not. But does this prove our unprove that this isn't all a dream of consciousness? Within this macro-dream we all have our micro-dreams where reality is malleable and they make up their own rules for their own realities. So of course it can be confusing.  

A placebo in this reality will not cause the same effects as a true psychedelic, based solely on the rulesets of this current macro - dream.  You and I don't make these rules, but ultimately we did.  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

18 hours ago, Angelite said:

@zeroISinfinity you can't deny your physical self when it's there. Who cares about it in your dream when you're not in your body?

I'm fine with Allah showing me the way Him, through everything else. But not in the way you'd think.

Probably not you in particular. 

you "you" ...

The Ox doesn't hunt me. He guides me. At my own pace. 

Btw did you know that this Ox have many crews? 

You are Allah Trying not to be Allah and it is ok. I get it, it is thrilling exciting. You Fight for your life and so on. You seek, search Create All kind of identities and. It is All fine problem is it is not True. Conciousness is made of Truth. Exactly how you Created it. 

Now you got yourself into really tricky situation. How you can keep falsehood. Remember only God exists. 

On 11.10.2019 at 3:36 PM, Nahm said:

@Nivsch Have you taken a psychedelic yet?

I didn't

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

I didn't

It's like a virgin trying to contemplate the nature of sex. 

Doesn't it make sense to have at least few sex experiences before deeply contemplating what is happening and how sex works?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x