LeoBacca

What Do You Think About RSD Derek?

41 posts in this topic

@NoSelfSelf well yeah he probably did do pickup to get her. 

But once you get the girlfriend, you won’t be doing pickup alongside being with her would you? No...

@RawJudah that wasnt the reason i commented i commented because you say girls hate pick up...and she would hate you for being involved in pick up ..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Survival requires manipulation.

You are a devil for good reason. It works!

The word manipulation suggests to try and take advantage of another, or to infact do that.

The idea that such a thing is necessary is just old pick up rhetoric.

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

The word manipulation suggests to try and take advantage of another, or to infact do that.

The idea that such a thing is necessary is just old pick up rhetoric.

you havent gone deep enough if you're unaware of the the depth of suffering and the subtlety of the coping mechanisms we use. its very manipulative and yes its all love

On 09/10/2019 at 8:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

The maniuplation problems of pickup go WAY deeper than that.

But if it grows you out of Orange or incel toxicity, go for it.

It is possible to cherrypick PUA teachings, leaving behind the most egotistical stuff.

I dislike the term Incel, it's loaded with negativity. Many people who are in that group really just have mental health and self esteem issues to deal with and society shouldn't box them in and make them outsiders.

When I'm struggling with women I go straight for the solutions, I never wanna be sucked into that black hole which is why I don't touch that forum.

16 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

If you were a girl, would you pursue a relationship with a guy who is involved in pick up, or would you see it as a deal breaker?

Of course it depends on what my goals are. If what I wanted was a serious relationship and he was actively doing pickup, then probably not. If he is at the point where he's already done a lot of pickup and got it out of his system and was willing to let it go, then that might be ideal. It's every girl's dream to lock down a stud.

Girls hate the guy doing pickup but they love the end-results of pickup if they can lock the guy down at the end of it. Pickup refines the guy and makes him a stronger, more attractive man. Girls love that, but they don't want to know how the sausage was made. They want to assume he's a natural.

It's like, "OMG! You're so good in bed! How did you get this way?"

"Um... you don't wanna know."

Like anything else in life, being attractive requires practice. Highly attractive people tend to have lots of practice.

16 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura romantic relationships are all lies then...i need to figured out how to make it healthy its like its rigged to become devils activity like almost everything ?

Don't be overly pessimistic. It depends on how you go about it. It's just that conscious relationships are rare and take work. But they can be done.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like, "OMG! You're so good in bed! How did you get this way?"

"Um... you don't wanna know."

This part could be skipped. It's not rocket science. This is probably one of the reasons why some girls are rejecting you, but they're not saying it. They don't want to go into a debate.

@Etherial Cat Virtually every time a guy strikes up a conversation with you he's "doing pickup". Pickup has existed forever, it is a man's role to be the initiator and the one who progresses the seduction.

Whether or not he was reading books about it is another story, but you should probably trust yourself to be able to figure out over time if he's worth it or not. Plus, guys who have done pickup can grow out of it and be looking for someone to connect with. Ask questions, figure the guy out, it won't be hard to tell whether or not he's for real.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Personally I love "The Natural" by RSD Max (thus far). It's the first pick-up course I have done and it seems very non-toxic and aligned with my values. I feel like I'm actually growing as a person.

I mean, just having some basic principles of what to do and what to expect helps a long way in dealing with girls. Previously I would often fall into a spiral of self-doubt, even though I was not technically doing anything wrong. The problem was really just lacking knowledge. Now I feel rather confident that I'm not missing any crucial information, and can just get to work.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's every girl's dream to lock down a stud.

You know, Leo (and others), I just want to make a note of something here. I was in Vegas in Circus Circus years ago. My son was only a year old. My husband was in a shop nearby buying something. All of a sudden this guy, who looked like my cousin, approached me. He started off by saying, "how are you?" And, commented on my son saying that he's cute and all that. In my mind, I thought this was strange. Why should a complete stranger approach me for no reason and start being friendly toward me? And then I told him, "I'm just taking care of my son and waiting for my husband." Then, he looked surprised, "oh, you look young. I thought the baby is your little brother." At least he made nice comments. At the time, in my mind, I thought he was some kind of weirdo.

And then, for the first time, when I heard about PUA from Leo, I thought PUA doesn't work. Why would I go for a complete stranger hitting on me? I don't know him, and he definitely doesn't know me.

@Key Elements the logic here is very simplistic. If you were single, and he ran good game/ swept you off your feet so to speak you would not think "why is this person talking to me?" for more than a few seconds and instead might unconsiously or consciously hope that something comes of it. 

@Key Elements if you persoanlly feel that way that is perfectly fine.

However, consider a young 18-20ish year old male that is severely undersocialized and has NO friends. Depressed and perhaps suicidal. Pua companies have to implement tons of raunchy over the top marketing stuff to draw people in, but in pratice most guys just want to be able to connect with a woman. While theres some narcicistic and psychopathic tendencies used by some people in this field, most of the theory being taught is to catch up on the near 2 decades of severely stunted social development using  proven psychotherepeutic techniques like systematic desensitization.

Society has failed these men. Their parents have failed them. I see it as rather courageous and heroic to try to overcome these shortcomings. No blaming anyone or playing victim and instead doing whatever is needed to become who they shouldve been all this time.

The aim at the heart of it all is not to hurt, creep out, or bother women, its to feel like a human being worthy of female connection and companionship.

A lot of it may be very misguided but please try to understand this perspective. Personally, I dont even think this is the best way to resolve these issues but thats a much deeper topic than "I wouldn't hookup with a stranger"

Edited by PenguinPablo

@PenguinPablo yeah, I understand all that. I've been hearing all those things. Just be careful out there. For instance, PUA will never tell you or teach you how to integrate and transend blue. They just think it's all about being rigid. I was talking about this in another thread--how deep the rabbit hole goes for each of the tier 1 spiral colors. This isn't some joke. You can't just read about it, or watch videos on it. You can only learn it by experience. That will take extensive research, travelling, and staying in multiple countries for long periods. I heard even the ppl who wrote Spiral Dynamics migrated a lot.

Even though you don't intend to freak or offend girls, you don't know what they are thinking internally. 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

3 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I don't go for guys I don't know, esp when I was single. He would have to be a friend I know well for a few years.

You're thinking about this from behind a computer screen, logically.

Attraction, when it happens, is not logical, and it is not a conscious choice you make. If enough random guys approached you, you'd fall in love with one of them. It's merely a question of numbers, luck, and how open you are.

Obviously if you're married you ain't open. But if you were single and lonely and horny, you'd be less logical about all this.

Don't forget, everyone you've ever had sex with started out as a stranger to you. Unless you're doing incest, in which case, enjoy ;)

Confucius say: A stranger is just a friend you haven't made ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're thinking about this from behind a computer screen, logically.

Attraction, when it happens, is not logical, and it is not a conscious choice you make. If enough random guys approached you, you'd fall in love with one of them. It's merely a question of numbers, luck, and how open you are.

Obviously if you're married you ain't open. But if you were single and lonely and horny, you'd be less logical about all this.

Don't forget, everyone you've ever had sex with started out as a stranger to you. Unless you're doing incest, in which case, enjoy ;)

Confucius say: A stranger is just a friend you haven't made ;)

attraction isn't a choice, attraction is nature taking over your mind to magnetically attach you to a person for survival reasons. 

as a man if you can convey confidence, competence, physical fitness and low neuroticism and extroversion. you have a very high chance that any woman will be attracted to you.

whether they sleep with you or feel love for you is a different case because much of that will happen consciously in their minds although of course they will be heavily influenced by how attracted they are to you, they will make the those choices (sleeping with you or loving you), but attraction is maybe 70-80% of the whole game. you can be sure if you have the characteristics i named, virtually every female will recognise you as "attractive" in the back of their mind

@PenguinPablo wow, that’s the best post about pickup I have ever seen. You couldn’t have put it better. 

Thank you. This has cleared a lot of smog from the topic of pickup for me.

29 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'm usually not so comfortable when I realize that on top of me wanting him, it's a common pattern that many other woman wants him as well. It just shows that he's got options and potential temptations so our relationship/attraction needs to be very solid.  

Thats your insecurities coming up(investigate them)point is that everyone has options and then the solid relationship is made because of it... thats only way to have a real connection and love many people "love" their partners out of fear they dont have other options so they live a lie,thats why i would love to be good at pick up because when i have options i can truly love that one person not thinking i have no options and its run by fear...thats "true"love ...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.