Conscious life

A request sub forum for low quality stuff

11 posts in this topic

A feedback for actualized.org to create a sub forum for low consciousness post. 

Instead of locking every post, it would be better to create a sub forum for beginners so they can express their ideas democratically. 

What do you think? 

Good idea. But who will reply?  

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

That will mean the mods and Leo have to spend time monitoring it. It would still need moderation. So I don't think so. I say carry on locking threads. If your thread gets locked or your post/content is critiqued for being poor quality then people can just learn from that and try to improve. 

Leo could rightly say that if you want low quality content go somewhere else. 

@Bill W that will cripple people from growing. All people doesn't come to enlightenment quick and become highly conscious.

Instead of locking down content they  can create sub forum something like [beginners] posts or low quality.

23 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@Bill W that will cripple people from growing. All people doesn't come to enlightenment quick and become highly conscious.

Instead of locking down content they  can create sub forum something like [beginners] posts or low quality.

If locking down threads cripples people from growing then not much can be done for them to be frank.

They can easily get advice from a moderator or Leo. Actually most of Leo's stuff I don't resonate with, but he does do a good job of helping stop people from festering in their own mess, as do the other moderators. 

Look man, lets see what others say. I know this won't happen anyway as Leo states he already tolerates a lot of low quality stuff on here, he will not be inclined to trigger more of it. 

If anyone feels crippled in their growth, then use the resources around in this place and the main site and work on that issue and fear directly. Work out what's really going on. I doubt the real problem is not having a place for low quality or low consciousness content. 

I'll leave this now and see what others reckon. I might be in the minority. And then there is the whole debate of course on what is low quality and low consciousness etc. 

Edited by Bill W

@Bill W correct 

13 hours ago, Bill W said:

And then there is the whole debate of course on what is low quality and low consciousness etc. 

This is suggestion not required 

@Bill W I Agree with Bill.

We want to lower the moderation burden as much as possible so that Leo can focus on awakening and teaching. 

Newbies can read the guidelines if they're confused and if their threads get locked (as one of mine has) then they will learn from that (as I did).

If it warrants being called low quality we don't want it here.

We want to maintain a high quality standard on this forum over all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Conscious life certain subreddits can scratch that itch for you. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo