Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

Leo can you explain to me what chakras are and if they are real

5 posts in this topic

Im curious to know .. alot of people talk about them but dont ever really show proof or anything idk how to explain also when i meditate and think about my 3rd eye ... I get pressure in my head

@ethanb121 Chakras are pointers positions locations where the kundalini is experienced.

How can they show proof that has to be experienced by yourself.

You cannot imagine meditate about third eye - in meditation you will enter in to the third eye it will be a different experience.

What difference would it make to you if Leo told you that they are real? There are countless descriptions out there. The thing is to directly experience them yourself

Chakras are just models, that have its origins in Hinduism, and reference energetic centers that are located inside your body. 

I think that you won't actually understand what a chakra is referring to, unless you actually experience it yourself, in the same way that you can't experience a taste of an apple unless you actually eat the thing.

If you want to understand what chakra is referring to, and how to experience it yourself, I recommend reading this book:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29978433-kundalini

and doing further research, at least theoretically