flume

mood

310 posts in this topic

There are days when you just feel... Grown up as fuck.

I tried ordering a new macbook today. Mine has served me well, but it’s time for more storage + editing power. I’m super pleased though how well this thing has been working for the past 5 years. Never had any issues with it (besides storage) and I can still sell it for 600,- Pretty nice.

But then I couldn’t order it without a credit card. I realised it was time to get a credit card because I don’t want to depend on other people (usually boyfriends) to borrow me credit cards just so I can oder things. Had a good chat with my bank guy and he made sure it arrives soon.

Feeling grown up as hell. Oh, the independence of having my own credit card. Or the dependence. Oh well.

Can’t wait for ordering the macbook. I just outlined the first course I want to release and I’m more than excited to shoot and edit.

I also brought my car to the garage. There was something wrong with my engine. I wasn’t so upset this time though, chatted to some nice people at the garage and they could fix it immediately. It was much cheaper than I thought and they even cleaned my car & some other minor things that have bugged me for some time. How nice! I payed 317€. 3 & 17 are my lucky numbers so there you go :P

When my car broke down yesterday I had a bit of a moment though. Yesterday was pretty intense. The Christmas get-together at work felt like a Covid-survival meetup. I can’t believe what we’ve gone through the past months. It’s insane. On top of that, one of my colleagues was sent to the hospital yesterday because he may have had a stroke. Sitting in my broke down car later that evening I felt dizzy. “What on earth is going on in this world...?”

Also got my proof of recovery from Covid, so I guess l'm a free person again? Haha. Well, at least I'm not needing to shove something up my nose before going places. Oh, and I’m suddenly allowed to go to restaurants again and see friends... Oh boy, we live in a two class society :/

Alright, enough with all those practicalities. Time to balance it out by going for a drink with one of my girlfriends. Can’t wait to catch up with her. I met her at the Radical Honesty workshop and we got along immediately.

Feeling cute today ^_^

IMG_1290.JPG

Still a little bit of coaching stuff to do tomorrow, but other than that - time to relax, warm up my voice, wrap the last presents, get contemplative and still.

A new king is born soon. Gloria in excelsus deo!

Candles, Christmas smells and Bach fill my apartment. Do your ears a favour people!

Visiting my nephew for his birthday today. Wrapping him a little piece of poetry, appropriate for his age.

He's truly the most special kid I ever came across. He loves nature, cuddling and reading... And that's all we ever do together ❤️It brings me to tears how well he can live out his creative, philosophical and nature loving personality. Surrounded by people who love him for it. Proudest auntie ever! He inspires me to change the world, to change the way we raise children and the way we see them. I love you sweetheart!

P1080657.jpeg

"What Ben and I have created here may be unique in all of human existence.
We created paradise out of Plato's Republic.
Our children shall be philosopher kings.
It makes me so indescribably happy.
I'm going to get better out here.
I know I will.
Because we are defined by our actions, not our words."

53 minutes ago, flume said:

Yep...

?

Yea...

Seems therapeutic. 

Condolences ??

Edited by Salvijus