Raphael

Let's get pratical #1: 1h of meditation per day

222 posts in this topic

11 December 2019

Time: 1 hour
Eyes always closed: Yes

Summary: I was a little sleepy during this meditation as I had a pretty bad night. The session went overall pretty well, but the ending was difficult, I felt resistance and moved my body a little more. I found out that the best thing to do when feeling resistance is to relax and let go, and repeat this process for each new wave of resistance. I felt calmer, clearer, and more conscious when I opened my eyes.

12 December 2019

Time: 1 hour
Eyes always closed: Yes

Summary: Wow... This meditation was phenomenal, I was in a flow state most of the time. I generated it by myself, emotions are incredible, we can create whatever we need to deal with the appropriate situation. This ending was a little more difficult, I moved my body a little more and experienced some difficulties keeping the same state, but overall it was a very great meditation. I felt calmer and more conscious when I opened my eyes.

I'm really enjoying reading your daily inputs.

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

13 December 2019

TIme: 49 minutes 32 seconds
Eyes always closed: No

Summary: The session went well even if I failed to do 1 hour and opened my eyes briefly in the beginning. I was sweating because of the heat when I stopped.

14 December 2019

Summary: I was a little more agitated then yesterday and the ending was a little more difficult. I did some weird movements with my body when approaching the end, I felt a little clearer when I opened my eyes, but still a little agitated.

@RaphaelHow did you get into the flow state during your meditation? Do you remember what steps you took? I can never get into flow, there is always so much resistance.

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@RaphaelHow did you get into the flow state during your meditation? Do you remember what steps you took? I can never get into flow, there is always so much resistance.

I was already a little calm when I started. During the session, I choose to let go of everything and when some thoughts or resistance were arriving I just accepted it, let go and stay present.

I didn't feel that it was very difficult, but at the same time, these kinds of sessions are very rare for me. Maybe it was just luck.

15 December 2019

Time: 46 minutes 18 seconds

Summary: The session was great for maybe 40 minutes, then I felt it becoming harder and harder. I had a lot of thoughts, and start becoming more agitated near the end. I felt like I was at almost 1 hour but failed to keep it up, so I opened my eyes. I didn't felt more conscious when I stopped.

@Raptorsin7

First time I meditated I didn't even know about meditation. I wanted to calm down and relax, so I just followed my intuition and sit eyes closed for five minutes with my hands on my knees. I felt great.

Then maybe one year later I discovered actualized.org, and at this time Leo was very into meditation, so I listened to him and started a regular practice.

34 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Raphael Wow that's cool. Are you going for enlightenment? 

Not for now, but probably later in life. I need to properly integrate tier 1 stages before.

16 December 2019

Summary: This session went well overall, I choose to let go of everything and also did it when thoughts or resistance were arriving. The ending was once again more difficult, I did some movements because I was experiencing some back pain. I felt more conscious and calmer when I opened my eyes.

You're doing great. Patiently and doggedly persisting day after day, quietly in your little corner, your assiduousness inspires me.? 

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

17 December 2019

Summary: I felt like this session went really fast, 1 hour felt like 20 minutes, maybe because I was very distracted by my thoughts today. I'm surprised that I almost didn't move my body and didn't experience any back pain, I'm maybe becoming used to 1 hour. I felt a little calmer when I opened my eyes.