archi

infinite love vs. absolute goodness

7 posts in this topic

I'm kind of struggling to see that the absolute Goodness is not already incorporated in the infinite love.

Anybody here to enlighten it to me, pls?  

They are very similar. I wouldn't split hairs over it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura further, speaking about another infinite, infinite will of god.

That is interesting facet ....

Why would something appear as a consequence of infinite will?!  Consequence of infinite will is that there is no need for something to appear because this something there  already is,:D, it already exists. One may have cheated itself into believing that this something does not exist and just unveil it somehow. However, can one attribute it to will? Given that it exists I get myself into loop that there is no will xD , hmmm, god seems to me to have intention but does god have will? 

You have not yet awoken to what Will is.

Don't assume you know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'd like to do more thinking on this, but here's a take. The infinite is referring to the continuity of something whereas the absolute is without opposite. I would say the infinite is still within the relative and the absolute houses the relative. Something can be infinite but still limited in other ways. This is why there are levels of infinity. In the article "Absolute and relative infinity" by Henry Carlson, he writes "a line is said to be infinite in length,  but it is bound by by the plane in which it exists. That plane, itself, is infinite, but it is two-dimensional and would find itself bound by an infinite three-dimensional space. Being bound is being limited, though within that limit, there remains something which is infinite."

Spitballing I'd say they're facets of Absolute Love or Love. I think Love is prior to Goodness. I think they can both be seen independently in an absolute sense, but Love is more encompassing and Goodness is within the faculties of Love despite that they do not need each other. I want to think more to put this into words, but perhaps love is powerful enough for the relative sense and with Goodness in an absolute grounding these are the two feet that absolute love stand on. Contemplating on these distinctions are actually fascinating, mental gymnastics or not. I encourage others with the interest!

Pretty crazy how identical they are, or interdependent. qualitative love is just goodness. Infinite love is what makes goodness absolute. To become directly conscious of Absolute Good one must become directly conscious of infinite love. Infinite love allows for you to see Good and visa versa. so Absolute Good and Absolute Love, different? Well not in the absolute sense. an absolute good awareness leaves you open to Absolute Love. once you have become aware of the infinitude of love coupled with an experience of the Absolute, you are open to Absolute Love. Am I butchering this?  

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have not yet awoken to what Will is.

Don't assume you know.

Yes, I did not have infinite will awakening, it does not mean I cannot question it. B|

Further, I awoke to fact that god's intention is infinitely powerful and enough. At the same time I awoke to truth that all that was and will be already is.