aklacor727

Radical implications of oneness

18 posts in this topic

Out of all of leo's content, one of the hardest pills for me to swallow was his insight from the radical implications of oneness video where he goes into talking about how you have and will experience being every one and everything...aka I will have the experience of being a murderer, rapist, pedophile, etc, every perspective possible... definitely had resistance hearing that and kind of put it to the back of my mind for a while. Over time as I've kept growing and deepening my understanding of oneness, when I come across people that I notice are very different than me, I remember that video and I start envisioning myself being them, and really feel what it would feel like to be them and see life through their eyes. Then remember that I am actually them ? It's odd to think about. My spiritual progress has been kind of slow, but slowly as I allow myself to accept things like this in my present experience it has really increased my empathy and ability to love and accept all beings. I even do this now with animals, I can't even really help it. The other day I caught a mouse in a catch and release trap and I felt like what it should be like to be stuck in there, when I released him into a field I pictured myself being that mouse running off being relieved to be free but also scared about being alone out there and away from its family now.  I feel like a dork admitting this lol

Anyway, just one way ive found myself integrating and remembering some of the things Leo's taught into my every day life.  Anything you guys find yourselves doing? What would you say is one of the main points of Leo's teachings that you've found yourself resisting most? 

21 minutes ago, aklacor727 said:

I even do this now with animals, I can't even really help it. The other day I caught a mouse in a catch and release trap and I felt like what it should be like to be stuck in there, when I released him into a field I pictured myself being that mouse running off being relieved to be free but also scared about being alone out there and away from its family now. 

That's a good sign of consciousness.

But also what must be integrated and accepted is that if the mouse is killed, that too is oneness and love. If you fail to integrate that then you will not be able to love those who do evil.

It is not enough to not do evil oneself. You must realize that even if you stop committing evil personally, you will still commit evil as others. But since self = other, it makes no sense to judge other since you are just judging yourself.

Perhaps the hardest thing to accept is the inevitability of evil.

For example, next time, kill the mouse and accept your own evil for what it is. Can you love evil? That is the true test of your realization of oneness. After all, if everything is one, then love and evil must be one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, aklacor727 said:

Out of all of leo's content, one of the hardest pills for me to swallow was his insight from the radical implications of oneness video where he goes into talking about how you have and will experience being every one and everything...aka I will have the experience of being a murderer, rapist, pedophile, etc, every perspective possible... definitely had resistance hearing that and kind of put it to the back of my mind for a while. Over time as I've kept growing and deepening my understanding of oneness, when I come across people that I notice are very different than me, I remember that video and I start envisioning myself being them, and really feel what it would feel like to be them and see life through their eyes. Then remember that I am actually them ? It's odd to think about. My spiritual progress has been kind of slow, but slowly as I allow myself to accept things like this in my present experience it has really increased my empathy and ability to love and accept all beings. I even do this now with animals, I can't even really help it. The other day I caught a mouse in a catch and release trap and I felt like what it should be like to be stuck in there, when I released him into a field I pictured myself being that mouse running off being relieved to be free but also scared about being alone out there and away from its family now.  I feel like a dork admitting this lol

Anyway, just one way ive found myself integrating and remembering some of the things Leo's taught into my every day life.  Anything you guys find yourselves doing? What would you say is one of the main points of Leo's teachings that you've found yourself resisting most? 

Because this "all is one" is crap 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

if the mouse is killed, that too is oneness and love. If you fail to integrate that then you will not be able to love those who do evil.

Even if you stop committing evil personally, you will still commit evil as others.

But since self = other, it makes no sense to judge other since you are just judging yourself.

@Leo Gura In this way Truth is that evil doesn't actually exist, only Good? as there is no perspective from which evil is absolute?

4 minutes ago, mikelyons said:

@Leo Gura In this way Truth is that evil doesn't actually exist, only Good? as there is no perspective from which evil is absolute?

Yup

Evil only holds relative to you clinging to some form. If you are indifferent about how form changes, you cannot know evil. Evil becomes unthinkable.

Evil should be judged and reduced. If one does something evil, they have every right to judge themselves. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun One can't do something evil unless the mind judges it first.

So in your desire to eliminate evil you end up creating it.

Thus you are a devil.

See how sneaky the devil is?

52 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Evil should be judged and reduced. If one does something evil, they have every right to judge themselves. 

:x

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shaun One can't do something evil unless the mind judges it first.

So in your desire to eliminate evil you end up creating it.

Thus you are a devil.

See how sneaky the devil is?

That depends how easily you judge someone as a devil. If you’re compassionate and have understanding there’s not much evil in your life.

Also people that know that they are devils excuse that fact that they are one because they think that everyone is devil and that it’s completely fine to be one. They keep reinforcing that belief by calling everyone a devil. These people are dangerous and need to be avoided.

I have an opinion on everything :D

2 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

:x

That depends how easily you judge someone as a devil. If you’re compassionate and have understanding there’s not much evil in your life.

Also people that know that they are devils excuse that fact that they are one because they think that everyone is devil and that it’s completely fine to be one. They keep reinforcing that belief by calling everyone a devil. These people are dangerous and need to be avoided.

Definitely avoid Leo. He would love himself even if he set off a nuke and wiped out a country. He said this in one of his videos. The drugs he has been taking have utterly destroyed any form of humanity he once had and have turned him into a rambling solipsist, narcissist, sociopath and possibly a psycopath. I have found his demise over the years saddening and the blind worship he recieves disturbing. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun Only a devil would advocate self-hatred.

Think about it.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup

Evil only holds relative to you clinging to some form. If you are indifferent about how form changes, you cannot know evil. Evil becomes unthinkable.

I would argue on a bit.

Why Trump is devil ? Maybe he is maximizing love. You can't know by watching internet or TV. You'aint in backstage.

So you're playing ?

Leo do you believe that reality is your choice or the dream of god.

I mean for instance. You wish to change humanity. Because you 'believe' or not that humans hold a 'soul' / whatever. Unless that is pure marketing. But we assume it.

On your absolute you are aware of 'relative'. But if everyone is believing in a 'good vs evil'. This hold an absolute truth about the will of nature.

Why nature doesn't want to be 'evil' why people from all culture try to Line a good vs evil.

Isn't this distinction part of source ?

Or do you claim that everyone on earth is living on a 'bug default mode'.

So wanting no distinction is maybe an error as hard as wanting distinction

Why would human get compassion at all. Is that only because they are devil tricking their devilry by crying ? 

I was crying on a lot of movies and this wasn't destroying my survival. So I m emotional on beauty because of my survival need ? Because I contemplated my own death ?

See this 'humans' are not animals entirely. And the bug are just nature will. See there is a possibility of émergence & symbiotic want.

Why ? Maybe nature try to escape the bug of 'killing'. Maybe that's nature Infinite intelligence correcting himself.

It doesn't seam possible because distinction are experienced

Compassion is real to nature or a bug ?

I had a theory that nature makes pop UP 'sage'. People aware of the physics of reality. And the delusion is 'wanting to show god metaphysics'

And I would bet that loving being a follower/leader is also a 'natural tendencies'

Maybe that's right everyone is following the program inside his head. But ain't the source of all things and this program : 'god'.

Edited by Aeris

@aklacor727 When i had a mystical experience/direct consciousness of Oneness that was one of the hardest ones for my ego as well.  It had the most severe ego backlash.  Because basically it recontexualizes everything you thought you knew your entire life.  The curtain is lifted over all of reality for the first time and it's hard to swallow that duality is actually non-duality in disguise.  I was left sick for a week with this feeling of being alone and looking back at myself;  felt like i was going crazy and had depression.  But that was the bad part.  The good part was  first a feeling of absolute bliss, wonder and amazement that this whole thing was mine.  It was very liberating.  Once you get past the backlash and integrate the realization it is much better.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Only a devil would advocate self-hatred.

Think about it.

regarding your own theory self hatred is a form of love. if self hatred was not existent only a devil would be beyond learning. the greatest devilry is to project denial of source and effect.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a good sign of consciousness.

But also what must be integrated and accepted is that if the mouse is killed, that too is oneness and love. If you fail to integrate that then you will not be able to love those who do evil.

It is not enough to not do evil oneself. You must realize that even if you stop committing evil personally, you will still commit evil as others. But since self = other, it makes no sense to judge other since you are just judging yourself.

Perhaps the hardest thing to accept is the inevitability of evil.

For example, next time, kill the mouse and accept your own evil for what it is. Can you love evil? That is the true test of your realization of oneness. After all, if everything is one, then love and evil must be one.

@Leo Gura definitely working on that integration still...I have acceptance and compassion for evil knowing that it stems from a lack of consciousness/their own version of love..but would not want to intentionally cause it and can't say that I am to the point where I love it. I still have alot of work to do in this area of unconditional love... after reading the comments here planning on rewatching your series on love to see if I can connect the dots more for myself..

On 10/7/2019 at 5:12 AM, Shaun said:

Definitely avoid Leo. He would love himself even if he set off a nuke and wiped out a country. He said this in one of his videos. The drugs he has been taking have utterly destroyed any form of humanity he once had and have turned him into a rambling solipsist, narcissist, sociopath and possibly a psycopath. I have found his demise over the years saddening and the blind worship he recieves disturbing. 

LOL, I've told Leo that someone like you would take the nuke example literally.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:55 AM, remember said:

regarding your own theory self hatred is a form of love. if self hatred was not existent only a devil would be beyond learning. the greatest devilry is to project denial of source and effect.

Hatred is a low consciousness form of love, including self hatred.

If you hate yourself you are identified with the ego

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 10/7/2019 at 5:11 AM, Aeris said:

Why Trump is devil ? Maybe he is maximizing love.

Of course he's maximizing love in his twisted way.

Devil = God

You guys keep forgetting that final twist.

If you do not understand that Devil = God, you are not properly understanding my teachings. I've been very explicit about that when speaking of devils. That's what makes my teaching different than classical Christian teachings which separate the devil from God, resulting in a duality. My teaching is nondual.

I don't hate Trump. I merely use him as an example because he's the epitome of ego. I understand exactly why Trump must be Trump and that it cannot be otherwise for him. Trump is just a part of my Infinite Self. I would be foolish to hate myself.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Shaun Only a devil would advocate self-hatred.

Think about it.

Would the devil advocate killing mass-murderers? 

Should we be doing more of the killing the mouse in the trap... or doing more of setting the mouse free from the trap? 

Edited by LeoIsMe69