AleksM

Must watch - conscious matrix interviews 16 year old enlightened being

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AleksM said:

@Serotoninluv

Just notice the self-deception.

It’s impersonal. I’m pointing to something prior to self constructs. 

At a personal level, I'm impressed with their abilities and development at such a young age.  It’s great to see young people exploring consciousness like they are. Yet, it can all get deconstructed to Nothing and re-constructed to Everything.  

@Bobby

Watch the video presentation I posted below. There are thousands of cases like this.

@AleksM psychic delusion 

it doesn’t matter if it exists in the physical world, the physical itself is a psychic delusion. it’s all delusion from the 5D perspective 

so-called miracles happen around me pretty consistently. I don’t see anything, the fools around me do- I only see original face . For this reason no one suspects me of anything 

Edited by Bobby

5d. As if you know what that means? There's only: light-sound-perception, dreams and reality alike, it has no inherent value (albeit cool, but I feel like often it presumes a sort of outside joy in some realm or experience, which is seeking and suffering).

Lots of potential for self-deception, delusion of grandeur and fear-tripping with the whole entity contact idea.

@AlwaysBeNice 

5d is the Fifth State of consciousness- Turiyatita. It’s the normal world, exactly as it is without the magical projections of the human mind. You’re absolutely correct, it is only light-sound-perception. Absolute normality, more normal than what you think of as normal 

dimensions are states of consciousness. All the magic and woo woo happens below 5d. Magic and woo woo happen in the minds of people around me, because what I’m doing is killing their minds. So their minds are putting up a fight, but I believe none of it. Nothing, Nada.

scientific “laws,” too are magic and woo woo. They’re on their way Out

Edited by Bobby

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

@AlwaysBeNice 

5d is the Fifth State of consciousness- Turiyatita. It’s the normal world, exactly as it is without the magical projections of the human mind. You’re absolutely correct, it is only light-sound-perception. Absolute normality, more normal than what you think of as normal 

dimensions are states of consciousness. All the magic and woo woo happens below 5d. Magic and woo woo happen in the minds of people around me, because what I’m doing is killing their minds. So their minds are putting up a fight, but I believe none of it. Nothing, Nada.

scientific “laws,” too are magic and woo woo. They’re on their way Out

that's where you miss 6D, even what you call the "normal real pragmatic" even that is a joke made out of a non explain-able sense.

there is no normal, it's all insanity

@Aeris

Well

in addition to the Fifth state

there is also Sahaja Samadhi

and That is the all-consuming Nothing from which all illusions stem, in which all illusions die

so It is normal (for me, anyway)

for the people around me it’s pretty fuckin weird sometimes , but they’re learning quickly. Many of the women I regularly interact with on my campus finally don’t think I’m using magic to hit on them

and many of the men I interact with finally don’t believe I’m trying to out-alpha them, thank God

i was in sahaja before turiyatita, that was the cause of the trouble. 

Edited by Bobby

David Wilcock quote disclosure ascension metaphysics spirituality extraterrestrials aliens technology.jpg

The big picture. Becoming an ambassador for higher dimensional civilizations by opening ourselves to higher perceptions and thus creating a ripple effect in the field of collective consciousness, so other beings will be able to perceive it and bring a new reality into existence. 

@AleksM I’m telling you God’s thoughts. Higher civilizations exist only insofar as I can see them.

Now give up your fairytales.

Edited by Bobby