AleksM

Must watch - conscious matrix interviews 16 year old enlightened being

32 posts in this topic

Antonio's multidimensional perspective is mindblowing.

Edited by AleksM

Hmm..everyone has their own opinion, mine is this kid is no different than any other deluded hippie that thinks they talk to aliens from another dimension and sells crystals. I personally wouldn't give any credence to every person who smoked DMT and talked with aliens or machine elves. Nothing special. 

@Mu_

He deleted all his personal videos 4 years ago but he still has a lot of other content on his channel.

This is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DesiignMS/videos?disable_polymer=1

He was prolific. He was making songs, music videos, animations, informational videos, painting, drawings, selling special crystal pendants and other inventions. He made a big 3D model of a futuristic meditation temple at 15 and other mindblowing stuff... 

This is my favorite meditation music from him. Very good for meditation. (use headphones)

71963883_1097673547094976_521305211784921088_n.png

72214549_446749949521316_5847009558689480704_n.png

d7b3ojp-0acfd21c-bc62-4e24-b0c2-f986f3e0fd7e.jpg

d81exo1-bac656fa-f558-4a87-bae3-2686a903e07f.jpg

d7bt8az-60e19832-d866-4e0f-acab-e970f326c2b0.jpg

d7b9upd-12348282-8d45-4feb-9da0-4aa0ac1fdb9d.jpg

d9jmz5w-e9e7ab42-3f9d-4782-931d-82b568417733.jpg

d7pkwo7-4a24979a-4c74-4020-a167-2566ada29a57.jpg

d7ix4z5-f4fe48de-2ae1-4c2e-9035-9ac115742db0.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/arcturusant (he also deleted a lot of content from his devian art but there is still something there, a few songs also https://www.deviantart.com/arcturusant/posts)

Edited by AleksM

@Jed Vassallo

I personally learned how to make contact with ET lightships from him. 100% sober while being awake during the day. You can learn more in this post:

Interesting. I'll dive into it with a open mind. Thanks for the share. 

They look like high conscious youths exploring different conscious states and realms. It is often referred to as “5D”. It’s great to see young people explore consciousness and expand. Yet they still have development along a timeline and they haven’t yet directly experienced Absolute Infinity / Mu. For example, they are nowhere near Leo’s level - yet have a good chance if they keep going deeper and broader.

The younger you are, the more advanced you are than the previous generations.

This is true even if I just compare people who are a year older than me and a year younger. My seniors & my juniors. 

The difference is stark. Every person who are born later are better than you. 

Trying to hide Truth doesn't work these days. It's lame. 

But...the elders have more experience & wisdom??

Those around me at least✨

I am both haha. Everyone are both. Unless you're too old. Or too young~

To go full circle you need to be the oldest & the youngest. Relative to you only.

In other words, when you are born & when you died physically. 

But when that happens it's over. 

If you're still living in this world, that means you still got something to do. Maybe it's not your time yet. 

But I am both hahaha

The key point is or

"It's either you or God..."

Edited by Angelite

Kid's not enlightened. This kid has issues and an imagination.

@Serotoninluv

Be careful with your assumptions. Some of the things he talked about go way beyond what Leo experienced in my opinion. For example if you are not spiritually mature enough, there is no chance you will astral project and meet ascended masters and advanced ETs and be totally conscious during the whole experience. Spiritual work kinda prepares you for these experiences, the more spiritually mature you are the higher the likelihood you will have these experiences in other realms. 

@ivory That's your personal opinion not a fact.

Watched a lot of it, cool and encouraging to see for the human race.

Can only imagine what movements await collective shifts in consciousness :x 

Mary Rodwell ~ The New Humans/Crystals/Indigos/Starchildren 2012

did u watch the new JRE episode w Cmdr Fravor? absolutely fascinating.

4 hours ago, AleksM said:

@Serotoninluv

Be careful with your assumptions. Some of the things he talked about go way beyond what Leo experienced in my opinion. For example if you are not spiritually mature enough, there is no chance you will astral project and meet ascended masters and advanced ETs and be totally conscious during the whole experience. Spiritual work kinda prepares you for these experiences, the more spiritually mature you are the higher the likelihood you will have these experiences in other realms. 

@ivory That's your personal opinion not a fact.

I don't see how an experience of one astral form lifting out of one body and going off to meet finite beings is more powerful than experiencing all of reality. That's saying the drop is more than the ocean

@Serotoninluvisn't making any assumptions

Edited by Aerial

@AleksM You're doing the exact same thing, just saying. 

There are so many people who say they can astral project who have no clue about real spiritual insight. Easily recognizable in the new age overflow right now. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm very very skeptical about your conclusions.