Angelite

Leo...

33 posts in this topic

Why are you using God to promote psychedelic? 

The whole point of knowing God is to not associate anything to God. To submit yourself to your Creator. 

I have found Truth. As a Whole. You are denying God. That's what you're doing. Demonizing the enlightened beings of the past. Lowering their Truth to your level. 

God is available to anyone, whenever, wherever. 

You said you wan't others to get to Truth. But why are you giving them something impermanence? Lowering everyone's level to a man-made things. The yogis, at least they are using themselves. From within. Not from external source. 

You're creating a slavery in a different form. Putting a veil upon veil upon veil on others towards God.. creating a hierarchy.

A low one at that. Allah says whoever ask Him, will be answered. Never not. 

Just like you have become dependent on drugs "to know God" , you'll bring others with you to your level. 

What if someone stop producing those drugs? Are you not gonna be with God? 

The yogis, the meditator, the muslims, are cognizant of God without anything in between. Whenever, wherever. Regardless of anything. If the world destroyed, technology destroyed, even after you died, God is with you. 

It's not like what you're doing will have any effect on Truth or reality , but I am simply pointing it out. 

In actuality, the effect will only be on you, and no one else. If you do good, the benefit will be on you. If you do bad, the effect will only be on you. 

The same applies to each & every individual. 

^This is in Absolute sense. In Relative sense too(Though it might appear otherwise).

@Angelite "I am drugs." -Salvador Dali

5 hours ago, Angelite said:

Why are you using God to promote psychedelic? 

He isn't, that's your projection.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

You have to deconstruct your conditioned notions about “drugs” and are completely misunderstanding the message. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

5 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

He isn't, that's your projection.

It is not. It is the results of... understanding the Whole. 

5 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

You have to deconstruct your conditioned notions about “drugs” and are completely misunderstanding the message. 

No. Drugs will just be another veil between me and God. 

@SaWaSaurus Daily prayers. One before the sun rise, another in the afternoon, evening, when the sun set,  and before I sleep at night. (This is physical prayers. Action.) 

Non physical prayers can be done all the time. 

Next, is purification of the self. Both external purification & internal.

A lot of contemplation. But these days, I am simply following God's Guidance. Whatever He told me to do. 

Someone who is enlightened gave me his book back in January. I do that (too).  

Edited by Angelite

15 hours ago, Angelite said:

If "understanding the whole" leads you to use it as your only rebuttal, as a justification for not questioning further, then I would be very suspect of it. The root of all self deception is thinking you know something which you do not. 

Your entire original post is an emotionally driven reaction, based on your deep-seated discomfort with the idea of using psychedelics. This is based on your belief that "it lowers the level to man-made things" and makes it somehow impure. But if you were to question this belief, you'd soon realize that most psychedelics are directly natural (mushrooms, ayahuasca, ibogaine, DMT (it's naturally produced in our bodies), etc) and the rest are synthesized from natural plants (like LSD from ergot (wheat)). Using this label of "man-made" to dismiss psychedelics only leafs you in the dark. 

In fact, your belief that psychedelics would be a barrier between you and God is actually THE THING that is separating you from God. See, if you were to take psychedelics, you'd realize that you ARE God, and you'd realize you've been praying to yourself this whole time. Barrier broken, the veil lifted. Ta-da! 

Of course, you will probably deny everything I've said and call it Devilry. From your perspective, that's exactly right and I can empathize with you. But if personal investigation and research isn't in the cards for you, then alarm bells should be going off in your head. Maybe you don't know what you think you know, if you're too scared to look at and admit your own biases. 

Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no problem with you believing anything you want to believe. If you want to keep practicing your faith and purification, that's great! What I won't stand for is projecting your narrow worldview onto others in a negative way, which I felt was my duty to point out to you. Everything I've said here is constructive and written out of love. Does it hit hard? Yes. Is it nasty or dismissive? Actually, no. If your interpretation of my words are negative, you have an opportunity for growth if you question why that might be. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

No it wasn't that either. Idk if there will be any difference whether I explain it or not. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, Angelite said:

*this my actual replies*

I have written something that explains everything a few days ago. But I think it will still be pointless. Wouldn't make a difference. Because now it's not about Truth anymore. When you have chosen Ego. Consciously. 

Free Will is a really big thing. It comes with full responsibility. You won't be held responsible if you are not given free will. 

You can't control what's coming at you from outside, it is from God (in Absolute sense), but you do have control over yourself. That is your responsibility. Only that. Nothing else. 

Actually God told me that I can do as I wishes. His Decision is finale. He'll do as He wishes. He guides whom He will. He leave others in darkness as He will. I am simply following Allah's decisions. Simply looking at Allah's Actions. It is fascinating. He promised me paradise. Actually not only me, but everyone who follows His Will. 

I find it weird that people are denying God's Guidance& Rewards in exchange of Ego. Because when you follow God's Guidance & His Law, you'll get both this world and the next world. 

Edited by Angelite

Do you have any experience with psychedelics? 

My experience definitely does not line up with yours. There are many ways to have self realization. I for one would rather not take a bias beyond what I personally do. 

Psychedelics aren't something you need to use like a supplement. Any insights you integrate stay with you without the substance. It can be the catalyst to get one to do the work whether they have it after that or not. 

I could never do psychedelics again, be satisfied, and continue my journey, but why would I avoid using a tool when it is available to me? 

Using something that is impermanent isn't a bad practice. The issues arise in how you see the tool rather than the tool itself. 

Leo has suggested quite a few tools for everyone to craft their own path. If you don't resonate with it, then its just not for you. 

How do I speak your language? 

@Shadowraix it was based on my overall observation of things. 

I'm fine with everything, except that he claimed to have the highest Truth while demonizing previous enlightened masters. In other words, demonizing every established Truth or teachings at the expense of putting himself as the highest, 

to promote psychedelic , as a tool to 'realize' God. When all these aren't actually 'God' . It was not God. Because Allah is priceless. All you need is to believe in Him. That's all. 

Not psychedelic. When psychedelic was made equal to God. It is not. You don't need psychedelic for God. So far from it. I've noticed this a lot, it wasn't God. 

@Shadowraix look, you will 'need' it to have insights.. it has become a pre-requisite for you to 'know' God. 

What if someone stops producing those drugs? Synthetic psychedelics.

Unless you found it yourself somewhere & eat it like any other plants. As food. Without intention. 

And saying things which is not true about the Buddha, Jesus & Muhammad. 

It's like bastardizing real authentic Truth to promote psychedelic. At the expense of denying the previous scriptures & prophets.

The thing is, it is not True. And everyone will follow that.

I've never tried psychedelic. It is against my religion to change my state of consciousness with 'something' , unless it simply happens. If someone were to give me a plant I would eat it. Plants is halal in my religion. But not drugs. Synthetic drugs. Or swine, or carcasses. Not genetically modified plants either. Or animals. 

@Angelite Leo isn't demonizing anything. This is a lack of understanding of his teachings. 

Nobody needs psychedelics to realize God. It's just another path to do it. 

Natural psychedelics exist too. Just don't expect them to be around forever and appreciate them for their existence right now. Psychedelics have been used for God realization for a long time. 

You seem attached to your religion being the most true authentic path. I say there is no singular right path. God will lead you down the path you need to go even if it doesn't lead to God realization. 

The second you claim something isn't God, it does not come from a nondual perspective, most here won't resonate with that. 

You have no experience with psychedelics then I would advise not speaking on what you don't know about. Not trying to be rude, but you have no idea what it's like and how one trip can be the very event that God has set for one to be on their path. 

For a lot of people, there are a lot of thoughts, ideas, ideology, ego, all sorts of mental constructions that act as a barrier. Psychedelics are extremely effective at letting you see all of these survival mechanisms in action and deconstruct them. 

They aren't a golden solution though. They must be followed up on for integration with your usual practices. Those who have never tried psychedelics won't be able to fathom what it does. 

Telling anybody the psychedelic path is the wrong way to go isn't gonna go well when for many, the psychedelic path was the right way. Direct experience speaks volumes more than a person on the internet. 

Edited by Shadowraix

@Angelite your dogmatic clinging to your religion will keep you from ever seeing the truth.

Those who have had God realization can tell from the way you are talking that you do not know God. You do not know Allah.

God created these chemicals in order to give itself a way to wake from the dream it created. It created the dream to come to know itself, psychedelics are a way it can come to know itself from within the dream.

God created everything, for a reason, and part of that reason is to realize what it is!

Ancient religions have been corrupted, to think that you are getting The Prophet's accurate message more than a millenium later is folly.

The good news is, you can still try a heroic experience with the mushroom God gave you, you may wake up from the dream and find that Islam is only part of the picture ... (as I did from being raised as a follower of Christ).

Edited by mikelyons
I was too harsh, and terse, and made an error in my explanation.

6 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

@Angelite Leo isn't demonizing anything. This is a lack of understanding of his teachings. 

He did. He even says that Jesus christ is a man made stories. That psychedelic is way more radical than Jesus teachings, when he never walk that path. 

I judge psychedelic based on what I see from those who use it. 

Tell me why does it invites evil spirits? This whole drugs ceremonies. 

@mikelyons don't worry I am not being dogmatic. That is your inability to understand religions. 

I am not you. Don't frame me into your personal experience. I am not you. My whole experience is a lot different than you. 

34 minutes ago, mikelyons said:

@Angelite your dogmatic clinging to your religion will keep you from ever seeing the truth.

Ancient religions have been corrupted, to think that you are getting The Prophet's accurate message more than a millenium later is folly.

The good news is, you can still try a heroic experience with the mushroom God gave you, you may wake up from the dream and find that Islam is only part of the picture ... (as I did from being raised as a follower of Christ).

^ This is what I meant. That's all a twisted pov. An assumptions. Probably because you don't know much better. 

Yea christianity had been corrupted, but just because it has been corrupted you put islam in the same category. 

Do you wanna know about Buddha , Jesus & Muhammad? 

34 minutes ago, mikelyons said:

God created these chemicals in order to give itself a way to wake from the dream it created. It created the dream to come to know itself, psychedelics are a way it can come to know itself from within the dream.

God created everything, for a reason, and part of that reason is to realize what it is!

What is God to you? What are chemicals to you? 

These are the problems. 

Edited by Angelite

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Direct experience speaks volumes more than a person on the internet. 

You can trust all the things that i've written so far. Because a person from the internet don't wanna have anything in return (from you). And I wouldn't speak of something which I am not sure about. 

I purposedly did not put a profile pic. Or tell where i'm from. Or other areas of my personal life. I only speak about religion & spirituality here. Which is the most basic thing in life. It's the basic foundation in life. If you get it wrong, your whole life would be upside down. 

I am simply stating the Truth. 

If anything, I do it to get more Guidance from God haha. Because i've noticed that when I share what i've known, God will reveal new things to me. 

And from my pov, it is a sin to conceal Truth when God had made it known to me. I will actually go to hell if I intentionally conceal the truth when it has been made known to me. 

Whether people believe it or not is whatever. It's none of my concern. Though sometimes I do feel scared for others. But God is just. If He do punish you, that means you did deserve it.. That you've done something wrong. Allah knows better of what you do. Something that I may be oblivious of. But not Allah. 

[43:89] So turn away from them and say : "Salaam" , later they will know...

@Angelite when you pray, do you use anything? Your arms for instance?

My point is, sometimes in order to talk to God, we use things.

We might think well, psychedelics aren't the same thing as arms.

That's a fair observation. Different people use different things.

I'm not suggesting you try psychedelics but 

I wonder if maybe you came to this forum for a reason. Are you looking for something?

This can be a useful place if you have a problem or something on your mind. The people are helpful... mostly... 

Or did you just come here to slag off psychedelics? :)

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 07/10/2019 at 2:16 AM, Angelite said:

No. Drugs will just be another veil between me and God. 

Drug is a méta construction.

A Théa. A food. Breathing too much to oxygenate synthecaly your body.

All that is 'drug' and in the same time none is.

There is a ' A ' thing that create a B réaction. If that is drug. everything is.

So drug probably point to Real things. If you make it real.

Who is the man who stand and dare to point to what is and what is not a drug. He is no god. A monkey choosed that his group of monkey will never do this herb.

Why ? Because you rely on external authority.

A true autority is knowing for himself absolute truth - through a non biased practice and self inquiry - and a solid root deepened through an hard metaphysical self experience.

A man fear death and perpetually fear external experience.

Not someone enlightened.

Edited by Aeris

@Dan502 Intention is key. Intention is key. Intention is key.

Two person may do the exact same prayer, but one is Ego. Another is a submission to God. 

There's only two ways to enlightenment. Willing and unwilling. Both will return to God. 

Willingly or unwillingly.

18 hours ago, Angelite said:

He did. He even says that Jesus christ is a man made stories. That psychedelic is way more radical than Jesus teachings, when he never walk that path. 

I judge psychedelic based on what I see from those who use it. 

Tell me why does it invites evil spirits? This whole drugs ceremonies. 

That's not demonization. That's just an observation on how far psychedelics can take you. He's talked to many masters who seem to not be aware of things he is. 

It doesn't inherently. 

15 hours ago, Angelite said:

You can trust all the things that i've written so far. Because a person from the internet don't wanna have anything in return (from you). And I wouldn't speak of something which I am not sure about. 

I purposedly did not put a profile pic. Or tell where i'm from. Or other areas of my personal life. I only speak about religion & spirituality here. Which is the most basic thing in life. It's the basic foundation in life. If you get it wrong, your whole life would be upside down. 

I am simply stating the Truth. 

If anything, I do it to get more Guidance from God haha. Because i've noticed that when I share what i've known, God will reveal new things to me. 

And from my pov, it is a sin to conceal Truth when God had made it known to me. I will actually go to hell if I intentionally conceal the truth when it has been made known to me. 

Whether people believe it or not is whatever. It's none of my concern. Though sometimes I do feel scared for others. But God is just. If He do punish you, that means you did deserve it.. That you've done something wrong. Allah knows better of what you do. Something that I may be oblivious of. But not Allah. 

[43:89] So turn away from them and say : "Salaam" , later they will know...

Maybe I can trust that you are being genuine, but I cannot trust that you speak truth. That is something each person must discover through their own path. My direct experience does not align with yours. I do not fret over concepts like hell or punishment. Things like that play on egoic survival mechanisms. I am much more than this egoic perception. 

@Aeris my current mood

You might not be able to relate to this, but it's real. God answer your prayers

@Shadowraix to us it's no longer just a concept^^

Don't ask me why~

EDIT: I haven't listen to all these for a very long time. But these two are my fav from him,

He's a polyglot. He can sing in many languages. 

Edited by Angelite