Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

I know something I cannot explain

19 posts in this topic

Why do I sense such a strong urge to explain it? Why does it seem like by doing so I would solve something big? 

Is this simply the human nature? Or is it more personal? Am I seeking some sort of validation? Acknowledgement?

It is pretty clear to me; it cannot be explained. Simply because every explanation is it. It explains nothing.

"The tongue cannot taste itself."

I want to let the knowing be. I do not see myself as a preacher or a guru. I desire simplicity. Full dedication to my life purpose.

It is not my job to explain anything. Especially not the unexplainable.

How to fully let the knowing go, without losing awareness of it?

Its nature, the eternal can only be known, and never be told.

In the end, silence is the only pure language of god.

and in the silence there is stillness and in the stillness there is eternal bliss.

B R E A T H E

@pluto You're right.

It's just a matter of letting go of these thoughts that keep pulling in that direction. 

They do seem to occur less and less frequently now. It's very tempting to entertain them though. They disguise themselves as "more important" than all other "regular" thoughts. 

Sneaky.

@ivankiss If you don’t want to explain them, then you don’t have to. However, explaining isn’t a bad thing either. 

Our word tree is not a tree, yet it’s used to describe the beauty of a tree to people who haven’t experienced it yet so that they may become more excited to take up the journey to go find and experience that tree. 

So you don’t need to feel that wanting to explain it is “sneaky.” Whichever way you go is fine. Do you

Edited by Synchronicity

@ivankiss Just make a decision: "I give up". Commit to giving up.

Truth realization is beautiful until the mind takes over and causes many sorts of struggles. How long do you want to struggle for?

unborn Truth

@Synchronicity It's funny because I don't want to, but I also kinda feel tempted to do so. 

Some while ago I was passionate about sharing all the insights and realizations. Then it all became irrelevant. Distracting, even.

I really feel like just being, instead of questioning and explaining what being is.

I may only be hearing the echo of past. 

@ajasatya I am at peace. 

The mind likes to cling - it's what minds do. Cannot blame it, either. It had a lot to process. 

Letting go of Truth is a process, too. 

Getting there.

Edited by ivankiss

24 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Synchronicity It's funny because I don't want to, but I also kinda feel tempted to do so. 

Some while ago I was passionate about sharing all the insights and realizations. Then it all became irrelevant. Distracting, even.

I really feel like just being, instead of questioning and explaining what being is.

I may only be hearing the echo of past. 

Then Being is all you need ? 

Yes I have been struggling with this too. It's like I understand our true nature in a way that I can't explain to the self. I am just waiting for my mind to burn itself out and give up, this is taking years though. I am it, and that is it.

I like how Osho described everything, he said to react spontaneously to life in the moment... if you feel like explaining it explain it, if you don't, don't. Avoid making plans to react in a certain way live life in the spontaneous reality of the NOW!!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@nightrider1435 Yes. It's like trying to rationalize something far beyond reason. Does not stop the mind from trying hard though xD 

@VeganAwake I don't. But the urge arises regardless.

The question is not "where" nor is it "when". The answer to that is here an now, indeed.

The question is "why".

And the answer to that is: "because the mind is trying to put a frame over the frameless".

The infinite.

It's all clear and obvious. But it is happening nonetheless.

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

How to fully let the knowing go

It’s illusory. It’s not some thing which you have - right now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Correct.

So ultimately, trying to objectify "the truth" is what's bugging my mind, right?

23 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ivankiss Truth & Love are the same.  

My greatest realization till this day <3

B R E A T H E

On 10/6/2019 at 6:38 AM, ivankiss said:

I want to let the knowing be. I do not see myself as a preacher or a guru. I desire simplicity. Full dedication to my life purpose.

It is not my job to explain anything. Especially not the unexplainable.

I've found different sources of energy motivating this desire. As you wrote, there is a desire to preach/guru. Yet there is another source of the desire. For me, it's like observing a beautiful sunset. A yearning may arise to share this with another. 

@Serotoninluv

Sharing is nice, yes. And I am all for it. Expression, as well.

It was more about the internal process though. I kept explaining to myself my every step, my every move. To the point where I could not blink without investigating the reason why. Like some kind of a mad scientist xD At times it was very mentally draining. And there was no more joy and passion involved. I was doing it automatically.

I kinda want to just enjoy the sunset now, without calculating how exactly is it occurring - if you know what I mean :)

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I kinda want to just enjoy the sunset now, without calculating how exactly is it occurring - if you know what I mean :)

Yes. Simply Being the magic. . . Those intrusive thoughts can be quite the kill joy. 

See yourself as identical to everything else experienced, I like to watch my energy levels and how experience affects the body, also see the thoughts as being as important or unimportant as a new smell or scent. Can’t get better than this, letting go of self control/judgement ☺️

Edited by DrewNows