Chakra Lion

7 Chakras Deeper Meaning

4 posts in this topic

Goal: To Create a simplified Chart that explains the 7 Chakras.

Legend:

Chakra – Energy – Action < Qualities > Clash of Energy

Root - Physical Body – To Act < Function, Reality, Survival, Security > Live vs Death

Sacral - Emotional Body – To Feel < Sensation, Relation, Intimacy, Desire > Good vs Bad

Solar Plexus - Mental Body – To Think < Identity, Behavior, View, Ego > Light vs Dark

Heart - Heart Body – To Process < Experience, Memory, Calculate, Respond > Loved vs Hate

Throat - Personal Body – To Express < Create, Communicate, Imagine, Work > Real vs False

Third Eye - Mind Body – To Perceive < Understand, Know, Grow, Reason > Develop vs Neglect

Crown - Spirit Body – To Induct < Realize, Unity, Wisdom, Peace > Heaven vs. Hell

Energy moves from body to body, becoming more complex and Intelligent,

Avatar has to choose how Energy is used and what is being done.

Share any Feedback, like more accurate words, a better structure, or questions.

Thank You @Leo Gura  & Community

Edited by Chakra Lion

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

What's the thought process behind the subtle difference with good vs bad and light vs dark ?

How good is your feeling with each of these chakras? Have you had a Kundalini awakening? Or any experience?

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

Energy moves from body to body, becoming more complex and Intelligent,

How have you come to this conclusion? Why can't it be in all bodies trying to perceive it?

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

Avatar has to choose how Energy is used and what is being done.

Interesting! Do you mean one has to use the energy at one particular chakra for that particular demanding situation?

Edited by Pacific Sage
Spelling

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

17 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

What's the thought process behind the subtle difference with good vs bad and light vs dark ?

Through millions of connections, Energy awakes the Human Body. Through the Breath it begins to function, and Move and Act in motions that it requires. Ultimately, any of these Physical Actions will result in continued Life or ultimate Death.

That same result of Energy is when it goes through the Emotional Body, will it be Good or Bad. Feel negative or positive.  

Then will that Good or Bad Emotion or Sensation go into the mind where one can either choose to make it part of their identity and World View. Like taking the bad memory and making it part of your reality. Choose Good behavior is Light, or identifying with Bad is choosing Darkness. 

That Darkness or Light Energy goes into the Heart where it will be Processed and turned into Hate or Love.

17 hours ago, Pacific Sage said:

How good is your feeling with each of these chakras? Have you had a Kundalini awakening? Or any experience?

The most important part of this was to personally get a conclusion of what the Chakras truly represent.

Information and Charts that one can find overlap and dont go deep enough. 

I have found Actions in my life to cause Reactions. First with the way I Feel about it, and then how I choose to Think.

This seemed to shape the Energy that Enters my Heart, which would then Process the information and put it into the memory.

Everything you do comes from the heart, so the way you Express your self and Perceive the world, that is what you induct into your spirit. 

Thank You for the Feedback @Pacific Sage

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

4 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Then will that Good or Bad Emotion or Sensation go into the mind where one can either choose to make it part of their identity and World View. Like taking the bad memory and making it part of your reality. Choose Good behavior is Light, or identifying with Bad is choosing Darkness. 

@Pacific Sage

Leo's video on recontextualization speaks of this but I get Light vs Dark.

4 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Everything you do comes from the heart, so the way you Express your self and Perceive the world, that is what you induct into your spirit. 

?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.