Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7thLetter

Anyone know any good vegan protein online suppliers in Canada or US?

7 posts in this topic

Looking for a good website that supplies vegan protein at a decent price

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I don't know any but why would you want that anyway?

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you need to pack on loads of proteins to build muscle or whatever. Too much protein can actually be harmful.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Vivo life? 

The most health / environment conscious company producing plant-based protein powders I know of. 

They are going for 100% recyclable packaging by jan 2020. They support numerous young youtubers who promote avoidance of animal slaughter and health. You can access their heavy metal and contaminant testing (which recently showed excelent results)  of their products online + their proteins are often enriched with natural plan enzymes and adaptogenic herbs such as Reishi. 

The price is reasonable in my opinion and if you purchase more than 1 there is a nice discount. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Rigel Not in the trap, but need to be able to sustain the muscle I have. Of course I’m not going overboard with it and taking in more protein than I need.

@effy01 Will check it out.

@Michael569 No shipping to Canada? :(

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

15 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

No shipping to Canada?

Really? Sorry, dude wasn't aware of that.....wonder why. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I use Ghosts vegan protein personally, their products are pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada.