Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wonderer

Help needed with 5-MEO-DMT Trip!

16 posts in this topic

Hellloooooo... fellow disciples of of Leo Gura??

For the last 3 months I have had a strong meditation habit (30 min to 1.30 hours a day)

Only other psychedelic I’ve tried is 100ug of LSD once.

I’ve recently been experimenting with small doses of 5 MEO (freebase). I’ve vaped 5mg of 5 MEO in a dry herb vape (temperature only goes to 428 Fahrenheit) a couple times, got a buzz but still a definite sense of self still there. It’s a very slow release way of doing it I know.

I then upped the dose in the vape to 12mg, then vaped it.

I prepped myself beforehand and genuinely thought I was ready to let go… ready for death.

I could of only vaped about 8-10mg before I physically couldn’t vape anymore, I completely lost my sense of self for about 5 seconds, what I experienced then was beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

After about 5 seconds I felt my sense of self return, I was scared. At this point my heart was beating so hard… it physically hurt and hurt for about a day after (I’m very healthy and have a good level of fitness, no heart problems). At the time I genuinely thought I was dying, like my body was dying as well… I’m guessing this is normal…

Afterwards I was quite disappointed with myself that I couldn’t let go.

What I’m wondering is do you guys think I’m not ready for 5 MEO? Or was it the fact that I inhaled just enough for my sense of self to start to disappear then freaked out because it returned from death?

I can’t work out which of these it is… or both…

Any advice appreciated!

P.S. I don’t need any chat about my choice to take psychedelics, I have enough trouble taking on my own ego without having to deal with yours too.

Your mistake was vaping it when you should have plugged it.

Plugging is a lot more gentle and smooth. Yet still incredibly powerful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks Leo, I’ve been looking at converting it to a salt using citric acid then plugging it. Think I’ll try this starting at 15mg then work my way up!

Cheers

@Wonderer You don't need to convert anything. Just plug it. Your ass won't know the difference.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Wonderer You don't need to convert anything. Just plug it. Your ass won't know the difference.

Won’t freebase sting quite a lot??

I could try dissolve it in hot water or olive oil I guess. 

I just didn’t think it would be effective as the freebase version isn’t water soluble.

nether the less I’ll give it a go!

Cheers Leo!

@Wonderer  Buy any white vinegar from any local shop and mix it'll dissolve easily, that's what i did to mine, although it wasn't a pleasant experience since i didn't let go

14 hours ago, Wonderer said:

Won’t freebase sting quite a lot??

No

On 05/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, khalifa said:

@Wonderer  Buy any white vinegar from any local shop and mix it'll dissolve easily, that's what i did to mine, although it wasn't a pleasant experience since i didn't let go

Thanks I may try this method as well as it seems pretty easy!

Yeah, I’m kind of worried that I won’t let go again but I’m pretty determined nether the less!

47 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

Thanks I may try this method as well as it seems pretty easy!

Yeah, I’m kind of worried that I won’t let go again but I’m pretty determined nether the less!

Letting go is the easiest thing in the world. Just let go.

Start by letting go of your worries of letting go. See Sedona Method for more.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Letting go is the easiest thing in the world. Just let go.

Start by letting go of your worries of letting go. See Sedona Method for more.

@Leo Gura

Thanks Leo, researching and practising the Sedona method!

Think a lot of it is fear of death itself which I need to overcome.

going to have a go at plugging this weekend.

Read 'Entheogenic Liberation' by Martin Ball, its an essential 5meo manual! 

I had similar resistance experiences with 5meo but was still able to relax enough during subsequent trys, or even just the second half of the resistant trip to experience some serious energetic processing and peace. Just keep trying. 

Multiple sessions in a row can help, if you have a difficult session you can learn from that and immediately try again. 

When you plug it the timeframe will be stretched out much longer, so it will give you more chance to surrender to the experience before it just blasts past you. Your heart will race again, when that happens it's a good thing, go into it, relax into it, accept it. It's your being thrilling because something very profound is coming. Find the depth of that and allow it to be. Allow, accept, release, be. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 07/10/2019 at 1:21 PM, EdC said:

Read 'Entheogenic Liberation' by Martin Ball, its an essential 5meo manual! 

I had similar resistance experiences with 5meo but was still able to relax enough during subsequent trys, or even just the second half of the resistant trip to experience some serious energetic processing and peace. Just keep trying. 

Multiple sessions in a row can help, if you have a difficult session you can learn from that and immediately try again. 

@EdC thanks for the advise :)!

There is an ebook of this! Think I’ll buy it and listen whilst driving to work.

21 hours ago, outlandish said:

When you plug it the timeframe will be stretched out much longer, so it will give you more chance to surrender to the experience before it just blasts past you. Your heart will race again, when that happens it's a good thing, go into it, relax into it, accept it. It's your being thrilling because something very profound is coming. Find the depth of that and allow it to be. Allow, accept, release, be. 

@outlandish

Thanks, great advise!

i think my heart beating so much was part of the freak out so I’ll stay aware of this and accept it :)

@Wonderer - I haven't got pluggin to work for me... Yet. 

But if you want smoking to work for you try this ... (I've had over 10 breakthroughs doing this)

In a regular glass pipe, first, get a small layer of ash at the bottom , to act as a screen. Then put a layer or two of mullein leaves on top of that (most organic shops have this) then put your dose on top of that (breakthrough dose for me is 14mgs) then , and this is important.. put another small  layer of mullien leaves on top of THAT. Enough so the dose is completely covered, but not too much as if you were packing a bowl of weed. 

You should be able to take it all in one hoot. Hold it in as long as possible, and as soon as you blow out... you'll be GONE.

I'm guessing why "vaping" didn't work for you is cause it doesn't burn everything all at once. Which is what you need for MeO. I stumbled across this "sandwhiching" method after dozens of hours of reseach. It's worked for me, and a friend of mine too. Give it a go and let me know how you do.

P.S- If solo tripping, I suggest having a face towl on your bed coiled up like a snake, so that when you take your hoot you can safetly place it there (so your don't burn your house down lol) 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

18 hours ago, nowimhere said:

@Wonderer - I haven't got pluggin to work for me... Yet. 

But if you want smoking to work for you try this ... (I've had over 10 breakthroughs doing this)

In a regular glass pipe, first, get a small layer of ash at the bottom , to act as a screen. Then put a layer or two of mullein leaves on top of that (most organic shops have this) then put your dose on top of that (breakthrough dose for me is 14mgs) then , and this is important.. put another small  layer of mullien leaves on top of THAT. Enough so the dose is completely covered, but not too much as if you were packing a bowl of weed. 

You should be able to take it all in one hoot. Hold it in as long as possible, and as soon as you blow out... you'll be GONE.

I'm guessing why "vaping" didn't work for you is cause it doesn't burn everything all at once. Which is what you need for MeO. I stumbled across this "sandwhiching" method after dozens of hours of reseach. It's worked for me, and a friend of mine too. Give it a go and let me know how you do.

P.S- If solo tripping, I suggest having a face towl on your bed coiled up like a snake, so that when you take your hoot you can safetly place it there (so your don't burn your house down lol) 

@nowimhere

Thanks, i actually bought i pipe and lighter for this reason, just was a little skeptical as i know it hits you like a truck when you smoke it and doesnt last that long!

That method is really appreciated as i didnt have a clue how to smoke it!

If plugging isnt for me then ill definately try it!

Did you find that you freaked out more on lower doses than a higher dose?

@Wonderer - No problem. Higher doses are actually easier to deal with, but you don't want to go TOO high. You kind of "need" to start at low doses to figure out what your dose will be. For smoking, I started at 10mgs, then 12mgs, then 15mgs and went down to 14mgs. I've been at 14 mgs ever since. 

It does hit you like a mack truck. That's for sure. I'm a little frusterated with plugging as I've tried it close to 10 times now and haven't got it to work yet (I'm sure it will work very soon) ... So even though smoking is "Short" that doesn't mean that its not super powerful and not a complete mind fuck ! 

I've said before, that even 3 minutes of non-duality is better than non :)

Best of luck mate. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."