Leo Gura

Questions About Living Life? - Ask Here

112 posts in this topic

As you get deeper and deeper in to spirituality and enlightment. How do you feel about life purpose. As you go deeper would a writer still want to be a writer or a musician still want to create music or ect?

On 5/10/2019 at 0:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

Examples of the kind of questions I'm looking for:

• Is it worthwhile to go college?
  • Should I major in something I enjoy or something which is practical & earns money?
  • What should I be focused on developing in my early 20s?
  • How do I overcome fear of failure when starting a business?
  • What is required to succeed in business?
  • How do I become successful?
  • Do all intimate relationships end in failure or is it possible to make them work?
  • How do I balance between pursuing a career vs pursuing enlightenment?
  • What is the role of technology in self-actualization?
  • How do I self-actualize if I'm living in an under-developed 3rd world country?
  • Should I become a monk? Is this a viable life path?
  • How important is money for self-actualization? What is the proper role of money?
  • I seem to be stuck in a rut. How do I motivate myself to start doing the work?
  • Can I ignore enlightenment entirely and just focus on success? What will be the result of that?

How to overcome jealousy in romantic/intimate relationships

...But what if the opposite is true?

How to better overcome practical obstacles when being a leader pursuing your LP. How to deal with unconscious people, people who doubt your vision, naysayers, people who sabotage you or try to waste your time, stuff like that. Insights on how to be more persuasive are welcomed too 

what are the practical action steps you took to get good at business as a skill overtime and turn your own life purpose into a business?

Edited by Byun Sean

How can we match our actions with our ambitions. (Life Purpose, spiritual work, fixing negative habits etc.) 

9 hours ago, korbes said:

Leo never responded to these replies :(

The answering would require another mega-thread on its own I feel :D.

On 10/22/2019 at 0:19 PM, ChristianGermany81 said:

Hello Leo. To me, this is the only way to contact you.I am Christian from Germany. I come straight to the point. I would like to pay a professional translator and voice-over artist (20+ years experience) with a good, calm voice, to make german versions from some of your best and important videos. He would start with just one and we see how he handles your intonations and sing sang. I saw some of his work and he is able to do difficult vocabulary. I need to ask you, if you would cooperate with this idea. Your material is important in this times and i wish it would be available for german speaking people. Your material and style is the best i can find on youtube.
I'm kinda wealthy enough. To pay him, will not hurt me. I am in contact with him and he would love to do the job. He is german too. 
Please give me an info on that idea. Answer me via email that is linked to my account here. I could send you work examples from him ( video links).

This is such a great idea!!! 
@Leo Gura is there any chance that this will be realized in the future?

Edit: My mom just said she would be grateful af haha

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."