Leo Gura

Questions About Living Life? - Ask Here

112 posts in this topic

I am collecting questions that I might answer in future vlogs. The idea is to focus each vlog on one question about living life.

• Make your questions clear and concise.
  • Don't ask me personal questions about my life.
  • Don't tell me your life story. Just ask your question.
  • There's no guarantee that your question will be selected for a vlog or answered. Given my limited time I have to be selective.
  • I would tend to pick questions that would interest lots of others viewers. So don't make your questions too personal. Such as, "Should I become an musician or a filmmaker?" or "How do I get girl X to fall in love with me?"
  • Don't ask questions which are too technical, such as, "How do I do meditation technique X?"

Examples of the kind of questions I'm looking for:

• Is it worthwhile to go college?
  • Should I major in something I enjoy or something which is practical & earns money?
  • What should I be focused on developing in my early 20s?
  • How do I overcome fear of failure when starting a business?
  • What is required to succeed in business?
  • How do I become successful?
  • Do all intimate relationships end in failure or is it possible to make them work?
  • How do I balance between pursuing a career vs pursuing enlightenment?
  • What is the role of technology in self-actualization?
  • How do I self-actualize if I'm living in an under-developed 3rd world country?
  • Should I become a monk? Is this a viable life path?
  • How important is money for self-actualization? What is the proper role of money?
  • I seem to be stuck in a rut. How do I motivate myself to start doing the work?
  • Can I ignore enlightenment entirely and just focus on success? What will be the result of that?

Okay, you get the idea. Ask away.

What questions do you have about living life?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ok:

Is getting married and starting a family going to interfere with my spiritual work? What do I do if my future spouse is not on-board?

Thanks!

All stories and explanations are false.

How to know when an art project is done/completed.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Leo Gura How necessary are human relationships (friends, family, lovers)? Can loneliness actually be overcome? I feel as though you might have previously said that the neurosis preventing someone from developing deep relationships is easier to overcome than the fear that drives the need for human relationships in the first place. 

If someone feels like they don't fit in with the people around them due to their niche combination of personality type and interests, what are they to do? Would you say it comes down to developing charisma, in the sense that you are an authentic version of yourself which is visible to others?

When it particularly comes to making sexual relationships you seem to encourage pickup artist practices. But that seems like it's a bit inauthentic and involves being fake to other people. Your thoughts? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Why was the FBI and CIA created, and how does this relate to Fear and Love?

If peace of mind, being of service to others and feeling content are my biggest goals and I'm not professionally or financially too ambitious what elements of your content should I focus on? 

What is the highest goal a human being can achieve? And is this possible for everybody? 

Cool, keep 'em coming.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How to buy a house. And how ecofriendly can a house get?

How to balance enjoying the moment (being) vs. strategizing for future plans, goals or life purpose?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

• Is it worthwhile to go college?
  • What should I be focused on developing in my early 20s?
  • What is required to succeed in business?
  • How do I become successful?
  • How do I balance between pursuing a career vs pursuing enlightenment?
  • How important is money for self-actualization? What is the proper role of money?

Above I have left the questions that I am most interested in hearing your perspective about...bolding the ones I am most interested in

I'm diving into the world of business and am very overwhelmed.

Another question:

How do I build a serious work ethic? How to stop avoiding tedious or laborious work when starting a business?

Thanks :) I like your vlog style videos. I enjoy listening to you ramble because my thinking style tends to be very rambly as well (ENTP). I always learn a lot from your thinking style. 

Edit: Many of us, including myself can get stuck very low on maslow's heirarchy without solving these basic financial needs.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

• Starting from 0 without any expertice do you go straight for Life Purpose or just a job to make ends meet? 
  • If it's a job, which jobs/businesses would you suggest to leverage the work we do here?
  • Do you first work on your inner game (through spirituality) and then act out in the world or vise-versa?
  • Should you drop out of college and if yes, what after?
  • How do you find conscious likeminded people on the path and cultivate meaningful relationships?
  • If the more conscious you get the more you recontextualize your priorities, isn't it ideal to work on your consciousness first?
  • Who is in a better boat, an enlightened hippie living on the street or a completely unconscious multimillionaire CEO?
  • Which are the most valuable characteristics you should develop early in life?
  • Should you structure your day or just wing it?
  • How would a structured day look like?
  • Which are some common signs you are in a rut and how to get out of one?

Please please make one on should I go to college in the next few months, or at all. 

also you could make one on your neuro feedback thing. I think a lot of us would actually do it

What are minimum infrastructure required for self actualization living in a 3rd world country.

How to move away from learned helplessness in 30's. A motivational videos for 30's+ year old.

How to deal with belief no good business ideas are coming in my mind? I dont have study background to have a good business idea?

How to trust yourself when a  business idea comes? How to turn that idea into a plan and then turn plan into action and then to result?

Can i sit in my comfy couch and imagine myself living a extraordinary extragavant life in future will i get it without taking action(massive action)? ?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Do you think it is wise to continue a high-paying, but not life purpose job in order to build money to work towards a life purpose career later in life?  Or is it better to get started on a life purpose career immediately? 

How to reconcile romantic relationships with nonduality?

Sailing on the ceiling 

How to choose between a life of personal passion (ie. artistry) and selflessness (ie. humanitarianism)?

What is the primary focus of life? (1st world perspective) 

Edited by PlayOnWords
No shoulds