outlandish

Let's play the psychedelic guessing game: Leo's new psychedelic

89 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Survival, egotism grinding All come from place of delusion/ignorance. Misunderstanding of what THIS really IS. . 

Right so you can work 80 hours a week in absolute peace and joy? even if the jobs are mentally draining or labour intensive? 

You cannot be that attached to the body to pull that off, and if you aren't why boast about 6 chicks PMing you? There's no you to boast about??

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How does it not? Would you make love to a female who never washed her underwear?

Lol. I Just Love Being is Just awesome. 

OK here is a Story. 

From my teen years. We played spin the bottle. You know how All teens are horny dogs lol. So my friend got on turn to lick vagina of girl Who played with us. He was so happy but he Just didn't knew hahahaha. She turned pants off and lets say she wasn't so clean. He had to do it. It was so God damn funny he carries trauma even to this Day. 

15 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Right so you can work 80 hours a week in absolute peace and joy? even if the jobs are mentally draining or labour intensive? 

You cannot be that attached to the body to pull that off, and if you aren't why boast about 6 chicks PMing you? There's no you to boast about??

Do the work. I can't do it for you. All this is about you. Love Will make All your dreams come True. ?♥️

About my silliness Well lets say there is a spark of craziness in All of us. Without it you can't really be creative. We are All big kids in Heart. 

7 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Lol. I Just Love Being is Just awesome. 

OK here is a Story. 

From my teen years. We played spin the bottle. You know how All teens are horny dogs lol. So my friend got on turn to lick vagina of girl Who played with us. He was so happy but he Just didn't knew hahahaha. She turned pants off and lets say she wasn't so clean. He had to do it. It was so God damn funny he carries trauma even to this Day. 

what... how old were you? it`s just about the combination. poor girl she probably also is traumatized. (some guys might not even pull their skin back to wash up, just about that, i`d always look there first gals)

let`s wrap that up - always remember, you might not only do all that shit for yourself but ultimatively you do. separating colours and not wearing a size xs t-shirt that used to be xl is part of the show.

Edited by remember
the way you do intimacy care is another topic, how you shave what kind of wash you use if you clean and care with some vegetable oil (coconut or so) all of that goes into the love your vegetables department.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is structured to maximize love.

If everything is love there is nothing to maximize, it's already maxed out.

Leo payed good money to lab scientists to create the ultimate psychedelic: 5-LeO-DPT.

12 hours ago, Tetcher said:

Exactly

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, Tetcher said:

I needed a whole day to get to this insight. Nice! :)

On 11/12/2019 at 5:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

Reality is structured to maximize love.

Leo, your answer got my attention yesterday because it didn't feel right. Now I think I know why: what you're saying suggests that love depends on structure. 

If reality is structured to maximize love then this means that there could be an alternative reality which is not structured to maximize love. And if there could be an alternative reality of this kind that means that there already is (because of the infinite nature of existence). Do you see the problem here? 

I think reality doesn't have a structure because structure is imaginary, it's a relational mapping in the mind. So if reality had a structure that would mean that the fundamental nature of reality is comprehensible by the mind. 

I'm not trying to pick on your word choice, I'm just showing you that your audience is ready for your next level teachings. :)

2 hours ago, Barna said:

I'm not trying to pick on your word choice, I'm just showing you that your audience is ready for your next level teachings.

Sigh...

You have no idea what I said.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sigh...

You have no idea what I said.

Then please elaborate. 

I've done 5-meo many times, I've experienced infinite love, and I still don't understand what you mean when you're saying that reality is structured to maximize love. 

I also think that you didn't understand what I meant when I said that structure is an illusion, so let me elaborate on that. If you look at a house from the outside, you could say that the house is over there and the structure of the house is that it has 4 rooms. But then go inside the house and now the house is something that's around you, and it doesn't have four rooms anymore because, now from your perspective, the house starts at the walls that surround you. Do you see now that structure is relative to your perspective? Structure is not an objective thing, structure is one of the pattern-matching functions of the human mind. 

Edited by Barna

Ohhh myy I just got 5meo and Dpt, I can't believe it, I think I'm going to pass out from excitement, It's actually happening!!! I'm planning to try them tonight. (5meo today and maybe dpt tomorrow) Any suggestions? How should I prepare?(I think I'm trying plugging) Thank you in advance <3

@StefiKSM don't let over-excitement fool you!

remember so many professionals use it without facing any dangers, but this doesn't mean you won't experience any!

so start from minor safe dosage or postpone it and do it after you've done significant profound meditations. have you been great inside your meditations? 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 11/13/2019 at 7:20 AM, Barna said:

Then please elaborate. 

I've done 5-meo many times, I've experienced infinite love, and I still don't understand what you mean when you're saying that reality is structured to maximize love. 

I also think that you didn't understand what I meant when I said that structure is an illusion, so let me elaborate on that. If you look at a house from the outside, you could say that the house is over there and the structure of the house is that it has 4 rooms. But then go inside the house and now the house is something that's around you, and it doesn't have four rooms anymore because, now from your perspective, the house starts at the walls that surround you. Do you see now that structure is relative to your perspective? Structure is not an objective thing, structure is one of the pattern-matching functions of the human mind. 

This dream in which we're in has a very specific structure. It has specific physical laws, rules, things, matter, energy, people, etc. This structure is not random or accidental. It was designed by an infinite intelligence.

Now I ask you, Why did infinite intelligence select this structure? Why weren't you born with a dick on your forehead?

Ever wonder about that?

In the end you'll discover the answer is: To maximize love.

It cannot be explained to you any further because you'd need a massive awakening to understand it. And that's not ever going to happen from reading my words.

24 minutes ago, StefiKSM said:

Ohhh myy I just got 5meo and Dpt, I can't believe it, I think I'm going to pass out from excitement, It's actually happening!!! I'm planning to try them tonight. (5meo today and maybe dpt tomorrow) Any suggestions? How should I prepare?(I think I'm trying plugging) Thank you in advance <3

You are in over your head.

But how else could it be?

1 hour ago, StefiKSM said:

Be carefull, start with a very low dose (i'm assuming you know the appropriate dosages for these substance) and work your way up incrementally over the next few months. It will not be like anything you have experienced, unless you have done psyches before. Also, with the 5-MeO, measure your substance very very carefully, and be sure to test the substance before taking it. I'm assuming you have watched all of Leo's videos on psychedelics, as well as his blog video about rectal administration? If not, make sure you do that. And lastly, be sure to go into psychedelics with a good foundation of theoretical knowledge. If you have just come across Leo's videos, I would advise you to spend a few months studying his work more deeply before doing any psychedelics. Take is slow and easy, and goodluck.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Leo Gura leo sometimes when I think about infinite intelligence I remember it is nothing then I got disappointed. Like what is the point of infinite complexity?

I cannot describe exactly what I feel but it is something like this.

3 hours ago, StefiKSM said:

Very exciting isn't it?!

You probably shouldn't take DPT the day after your first 5-MeO-DMT, but that's really your call. You'll know.

Proceed with care, you don't know your dose response at this point, so it's better to undershoot and work your way up than the other way around. When in doubt, halve the dose. If still in doubt, halve it again, and so on. You've probably got a good supply line now, so you can keep experimenting your way up.

Good luck!!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Now I ask you, Why did infinite intelligence select this structure? Why weren't you born with a dick on your forehead?

Ever wonder about that?

In the end you'll discover the answer is: To maximize love.

You're suggesting that this reality has more love than the alternative reality where I have a dick on my forehead. *dickhead emoji*

Do you see the problem here? 

If you're saying that reality is structured to maximize love then what you're suggesting is that this reality has more love than all the other alternative realities. It's the same attitude as saying that the US is the best country in the world, without ever visiting any other country. 

I think love is not a result of a structure. Love is the fundamental substance of existence. The worst reality structure that you can ever imagine is made of love and expresses infinity love, just by existing. Everything that exists is love, because it is true. 

6 hours ago, Space said:

Be carefull, start with a very low dose (i'm assuming you know the appropriate dosages for these substance) and work your way up incrementally over the next few months. It will not be like anything you have experienced, unless you have done psyches before. Also, with the 5-MeO, measure your substance very very carefully, and be sure to test the substance before taking it. I'm assuming you have watched all of Leo's videos on psychedelics, as well as his blog video about rectal administration? If not, make sure you do that. And lastly, be sure to go into psychedelics with a good foundation of theoretical knowledge. If you have just come across Leo's videos, I would advise you to spend a few months studying his work more deeply before doing any psychedelics. Take is slow and easy, and goodluck.

Yes, I have been following Leo for about two years now, I've watched the one about rectal administration too, which is really helpful. I've done also a lot of psychedelics and mostly for personal growth, to raise my vibration, consciousness etc. Since a crazy trip I had on 2cb I always wondered if there is something even more eye opening, so I definitely feel ready for 5 meo and Dpt. I'm going to write on here tomorrow on how it goes. And thank you :)

Love is the not result of structure, but structure is the result of love.

Life has a very specific structure which has a logic to it.

I am not saying one part of reality is better than another. I am saying the entire thing as a whole works to maximize love.

You are overlooking the intelligence that went into the design. This intelligence wasn't just dicking around, telling itself that nothing matters and spawning monstrosities. It had a goal in mind: to maximize the sharing of love / God.