outlandish

Let's play the psychedelic guessing game: Leo's new psychedelic

89 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, StefiKSM said:

Just found the topic of DPT on the forum, that's what I'm going to be trying

Have you tried classical psychodelics like acid and shrooms? If not, I would advise starting from them (at low dose of course). 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 05/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, enderx7 said:

@Leo Gura dmt

Mate, in the US you can easily make it at home. Look up gordotek. Super easy to make dmt. And I think its legal to buy 5-MEO-DMT in your country too... got the life

Unfortunately in my country even mimosa hostilis root bark is schedule! Can't believe it!

On 10/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, enderx7 said:

@Leo Gura Maybe shrooms could do the trick I have only done those  twice but that was earlier into my actualization process when i couldnt go very deep, but I've done about a dozen heavy lsd trips 300-500 ug. I have had completely life changing insights into love, god, desire, and intelligence but there is always still that persistent illusion of a separate thing experiencing god. A little sliver of duality, but I'm sick of it a want to just be gobbled up and digested. Or maybe its not a illusion because I have been unable to pierce it, but thats exactly why I want to get the big league stuff just to make damn sure. Or maybe I'll try like 700-800 ug  I just dont want to trip for multiple days which frequently happens at mega doses, but my level of fucks given is running out haha.  

You should not be having psychoactive effects from lsd for multiple days. Even on those high of doses. Have personally confirmed up to 1500ug

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Unfortunately in my country even mimosa hostilis root bark is schedule! Can't believe it!

Damn that's a shame. But even in Germany I'm super nervous having ordered mimosa over the internet :D Gonna do my first extraction this month, really excited

8 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Damn that's a shame. But even in Germany I'm super nervous having ordered mimosa over the internet :D Gonna do my first extraction this month, really excited

Nice! Takes a few weeks to fully crystallize it seems.

I'm trying out mescaline in the mean time, will brew this month too

@fridjonk You say that from experience?

I know a few people for whom DPT was their first psychedelic and it was an ok experience. Just don't dose high, 40-50mg to test the waters is ok and 60 mg should be quite intense, but still controllable.

@dimitri Yes I've tried a lot of "classic" psychedelics and at really high doses... for example 55mg 2cB orally was a trip I will never forget,or  450ug of Acid, sadly tho because I don't smoke at all, smoking DMT was every time a fail.. I just can't hold the smoke, I immediately cough. :( That's why 5meo and dpt (plugging) I feel like will be more suitable for me.

@Jed Vassallo Thank you, just watched it, sooo interesting, I just can't imagine a trip like that, can't wait to try it. Hope in a week or so...

I just have a question, if we the "head" imagined everything, all reality, why is it imagined in this specific way? I don't know how to make this question more specific... like why planets why humans why do we have this form and all material objects this specific way? Was there an inspiration to make everything this specific way? I'm soooo exited to find answers... Just hope not to lose my mind 

@StefiKSM 

Yes, the question "Why is existence the way it is? Why not any other way?" It's a beautiful question. I'm asking it regularly. I can't say I know that you can find the answer, some here claim that though. Stay curious :)

1 hour ago, StefiKSM said:

@Jed Vassallo Just hope not to lose my mind.

You will have to to get deep ?

5 hours ago, StefiKSM said:

I just have a question, if we the "head" imagined everything, all reality, why is it imagined in this specific way? I don't know how to make this question more specific... like why planets why humans why do we have this form and all material objects this specific way? Was there an inspiration to make everything this specific way? I'm soooo exited to find answers... Just hope not to lose my mind 

Reality is structured to maximize love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes exactly Paradox is, it is already done yet you can even go beyond that. 

It's Heaven in every way possible. It is Absolute Perfection. Absolute Perfection. Sorry Just in awe sometimes because it is so miraculous. Everything is. 

OMG @Nahm is right it is great ending. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is structured to maximize love.

How does doing the laundry maximise love?

Just now, electroBeam said:

Do the work and you Will realize Being is not about survival(or not so important) at All. It is about survival because you mostly indentify with body. 

Mundane stuff are not mundane at All it is Infinite intelligence at work and there is always wisdom and hidden gem i. Everything that you seemingly do. Be curious. 

31 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Do the work and you Will realize Being is not about survival(or not so important) at All. It is about survival because you mostly indentify with body. 

Mundane stuff are not mundane at All it is Infinite intelligence at work and there is always wisdom and hidden gem i. Everything that you seemingly do. Be curious. 

You're saying survival is not actually survival if you look at it closely enough?

6 hours ago, StefiKSM said:

I don't want to spoiler it for you because 5meo will answer this question. 

If you won't find the answer in your experience then come back to me and I will try to guide your attention :)

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

You're saying survival is not actually survival if you look at it closely enough?

Well this Conciousness no thingy is not about grinding. Being is Supreme abundance. 

Survival, egotism grinding All come from place of delusion/ignorance. Misunderstanding of what THIS really IS. 

Meditation is the way. Be curious, Leo is right be Truth seeker it Will pay of. 

(dunno how to handle 6 chicks in PMS but I'll learn) 

Regarding 5 meo and Self Realization, it is a joke it is a fucking joke. THIS is the very same hahah and it is felt like that, OMFG. 

Great to be God, fuck ego fuck ego. Just fuck ego. Selfishess, egotism, hate judgement etc All devilish mind crap. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

How does it not? Would you make love to a female who never washed her underwear?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/5/2019 at 0:09 AM, JustThinkingAloud said:

Maybe it's glutamate, we have quite an abundance of it, we just need to know how to use it. ;):ph34r::D:x

B| plugging of course the best combination would be szechuan pepper!

hydroxy alpha sanshool

not simply pungent; "they produce a strange, tingling, buzzing, numbing sensation that is something like the effect of carbonated drinks or of a mild electric current (touching the terminals of a nine-volt battery to the tongue). Sanshools appear to act on several different kinds of nerve endings at once, induce sensitivity to touch and cold in nerves that are ordinarily nonsensitive, and so perhaps cause a kind of general neurological confusion."  –  wikipedia

Edited by remember