outlandish

Let's play the psychedelic guessing game: Leo's new psychedelic

89 posts in this topic

@enderx7 Sounds like you are ready for 5-MeO-DMT. But also, there's no reason why LSD can't show you that you are God.

LSD is a damn fine psychedelic. One of the tops.

You might also consider DPT and/or 4-AcO-DMT. 4-AcO-DMT is powerful as fuck when plugged. Watch out!

Of course 5-MeO-DMT is incredible and life-transforming.

Each psychedelic has it's own amazing qualities. Sometimes its hard to choose. It's an over-abundance of awesomeness. We are very lucky to have so many tools at our disposal. It's almost like having sex with different people. Each one offers a unique twist, but also some are a lot better at it than others, but even bad sex is still pretty good ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It was too profound to write trip reports for so I have never spoken of it to anyone.

I love your Blog personal trip reports where you go in detail of how deep you went. So I hope you do more of that, instead of not. 

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@enderx7 Sounds like you are ready for 5-MeO-DMT. But also, there's no reason why LSD can't show you that you are God.

You might also consider DPT and/or 4-AcO-DMT. 4-AcO-DMT is powerful as fuck when plugged. Watch out!

Each psychedelic has it's own amazing qualities. Sometimes its hard to choose. It's an over-abundance of awesomeness. We are very lucky to have so many tools at our disposal. It's almost like having sex with different people. Each one offers a unique twist, but also some are a lot better at it than others, but even bad sex is still pretty good ;)

@Leo Gura Thanks for the tips! I'll look into the chemicals you mentioned

Haha your right there, lsd is a damn fine lover, she leaves you feeling like brand new man every time. May have to give these other gals a call though.  

Its to make it seem that you are waking up within a dream.

The Drug is...

LUCID DREAMING (Awakening)

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

Its to make it seem that you are waking up within a dream.

The Drug is...

LUCID DREAMING (Awakening)

As I understand it Lucid Dreaming is waking up within a dream, but you're still in the Maya illusion. It's like those dreams where you wake up and start to go about your day, only to wake up in your bed to find that too was a dream. Lucid Dreaming is still part of the dream of being human. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I ve always Seen drug like 'less borring stuff'.

There is bad sex.

Just here the proof of you' ignorance.

you've never been raped quite seriously by a one legged dwarf.

This stuff happen 

6-LeO-OMG

Edited by 9

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

you've never been raped quite seriously by a one legged dwarf.

Sounds like Datura ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But also, there's no reason why LSD can't show you that you are God. LSD is a damn fine psychedelic. One of the tops.

Glad to hear that. It's my favorite.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

@outlandish Your list of clues is confusing two different psychedelics which I haven't revealed.

The one from the Patreon announcement video is one I have never referenced before. It was too profound to write trip reports for so I have never spoken of it to anyone.

Ah! So the whole premise of this thread is undermined lol..

I think the way you're using the psychedelics is probably more relevant than the specific substances, but I'm still curious about the identity if/when you want to reveal them.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Maybe Leo is on some Albert Hoffman shit, did so much research that he f*cked around and synthesized something new, rode his bike to the grocery store to get some more blueberries for that healthy morning shake of his....you know what happens next 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Ok, I make a BET. The previous substance that is not a 5-MeO, I think it's 4-HO-DPT. If I am wrong I will subscribe to Actualized.org's Patreon. 

The newest one, I have no idea.

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

I think it's 4-HO-DPT 

If so, I could see the possibility of some humorous Laurel and Hardy style misunderstandings. "I'm doing 4-HO this weekend". Who's the Ho?" No, 4-HO". "Who's the Ho for?" No, 4-HO". 

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

Ok, I make a BET. The previous substance that is not a 5-MeO, I think it's 4-HO-DPT. If I am wrong I will subscribe to Actualized.org's Patreon. 

The newest one, I have no idea.

I did 4-ho-dpt once. Not nearly as mind-blowing as DPT. Actually far from it.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

Maybe DET. (DiEthylTryptamine)

Or 5-MeO-DPT?

They are both fairly unknown and new.

Ok because I feel like it's going to be a secret for a long time, I'll just order a mix of tryptamines to try...

As Leo says we have to investigate everything by ourselves right? Challenge accepted ! 
(had an awakening experience today so I really need that extra push of Truth) and psychedelics are just such a powerful tool...

I'm going to update you when I manage to make any progress in the investigation, meanwhile please if anyone has any more clues? Would be really helpful as ordering every tryptamine might be a little expensive :(

Edited by StefiKSM

Maybe it's glutamate, we have quite an abundance of it, we just need to know how to use it. ;):ph34r::D:x

I have an opinion on everything :D

Just found the topic of DPT on the forum, that's what I'm going to be trying

Leo is a mastermind devil, can't you see the resemblance :D

B R E A T H E