outlandish

Let's play the psychedelic guessing game: Leo's new psychedelic

89 posts in this topic

I don't think we have a thread dedicated to guessing Leo's new psychedelic. It was fun when we narrowed it down last time. Here are the clues I'm aware of:

(Edit: this thread was written on the premise that Leo was talking about one substance, however it turns out these clues are for two separate substances)

• Something new and unknown to most psychonauts.
  • it can catalyze entheogenic/spiritual/mystical states
  • the substance not scheduled in most countries
  • "is it similar to 5 meo?" - "It's different. It is not a 5-MeO sub-type"
  • It's not a dissociative
  • No reply to the question of whether or not it's a tryptamine
  • It's not DPT
  • "no bodyload"
  • more potent per mg than 5-MeO-DMT

The last clue is a pretty big one.

Some probably-safe assumptions:

• it's a rare "research chemical" available commercially over the internet, "legal" in the USA
  • it belongs to the class of psychedelics from the families of tryptamines, phenethylamines or lysergamides

My guess right now is MiPLA. That doesn't feel quite right though, I think I'm missing something.

Any other clues or guesses?

edit: Other chemicals that could fit the bill include: 2C-E, 2C-P, ETH-LAD, 1cp-LSD, LSM-775, DOC, an N-Benzyl phenethylamine, AMT, AET, 4-Pro-DMT, Salvia or a Salvia derivative. I don't think it will be any of those though, most of them contradict the clues one way or another. ETH-LAD could still fit the bill, or it could be EiPLA, which seems the same as MiPLA.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

My guess is 2C-T-7. I believe Alexander Shulgin gave it a plus four rating.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

@8Ball 2C-T-7 is a good guess, but it fails to pass the criteria that it's uncontrolled in most countries, and it's definitely scheduled in the USA where Leo lives. Same problem for 2C-E and 2C-P (or any other 2C-x phenethylamines).

Banana peels. He's smoking banana peels.

(Isn't he generally adverse to research chemicals?)

6 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

What does Leo know that we don't know?:D

Perhaps a new Yellow/Turquoise TV series: Psychedelic Detectives. . .  

31 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Perhaps a new Yellow/Turquoise TV series: Psychedelic Detectives. . .  

@Serotoninluv Their motto: " Genetic matching isn't the only means of solving crimes through Chemistry".

It's Pure Conciousness in the "form" of crystals. 

Whatever it is goes on dreamboard. 

13 minutes ago, Girzo said:

2C-E-Fly, I have heard it exists.

Deliciously exotic.. I'd love to try that, but the only mention I've heard of that one is that it was synthed for a study on how the compounds are metabolized in rats. I bet the scientists made sure there was a little extra to sample for themselves. I don't think this one is commercially available, is it?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

It’s Yagerbombs. 

Lol best answer xD

@outlandish Your list of clues is confusing two different psychedelics which I haven't revealed.

The one from the Patreon announcement video is one I have never referenced before. It was too profound to write trip reports for so I have never spoken of it to anyone.

Guess all you want but you might as well be stabbing in the dark.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I bet he discovered Lagavulin 16 or Laphroaig.

I reacted similarly xD

It was Jesus’ nail clippings.

Also, make a list of drugs Only mentioned once or twice on the internet. Then keep narrowing it down.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Leo Gura May I ask what your purpose behind all the hold back and build up is? My hopeful guess is your feeling out a way to share it  such that it finds its way to dedicated seekers only but doesnt cause enough noise to get itself scheduled. I want to try 5-meo SO FREAKING BAD, or hell even regular dmt, Its basically impossible to find unless you make it yourself or risk a dark web order, and I'm getting about that desperate even though I'm clueless about chemistry lol. The idea of a unscheduled psychedelic as powerful as 5-meo is making my mouth water! 

9 minutes ago, enderx7 said:

@Leo Gura May I ask what your purpose behind all the hold back and build up is? My hopeful guess is your feeling out a way to share it  such that it finds its way to dedicated seekers only but doesnt cause enough noise to get itself scheduled. I want to try 5-meo SO FREAKING BAD, or hell even regular dmt, Its basically impossible to find unless you make it yourself or risk a dark web order, and I'm getting about that desperate even though I'm clueless about chemistry lol. The idea of a unscheduled psychedelic as powerful as 5-meo is making my mouth water! 

There are plenty of lesser psychedelics which are easily available. Start with the classic ones and their analogues which are common and popular.

Just because something is unscheduled doesn't necessarily make it easier to get than classic scheduled stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are plenty of lesser psychedelics which are easily available. Start with the classic ones and their analogues which are very common and popular.

@Leo Gura Maybe shrooms could do the trick I have only done those  twice but that was earlier into my actualization process when i couldnt go very deep, but I've done about a dozen heavy lsd trips 300-500 ug. I have had completely life changing insights into love, god, desire, and intelligence but there is always still that persistent illusion of a separate thing experiencing god. A little sliver of duality, but I'm sick of it a want to just be gobbled up and digested. Or maybe its not a illusion because I have been unable to pierce it, but thats exactly why I want to get the big league stuff just to make damn sure. Or maybe I'll try like 700-800 ug  I just dont want to trip for multiple days which frequently happens at mega doses, but my level of fucks given is running out haha.